New Problems

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

I stand there in shock. I turn around and face Jonghyun, his arms still around me.

 

You missed me?” I ask. Jonghyun nods. I look at his face, his under eyes dark probably from the lack of sleep these past days.

Have you been just as miserable as I have?” I ask him.
“ Maybe even more...Minho told me what you told him...I'm sorry for over reacting and blowing up. I just couldn't believe what I saw that night.” Jonghyun says. I cup his face.

Oppa, I'd never ever cheat on you. You're the one I want, and you're the one I love. And I wouldn't have it any other way.” I say as I rub circles on his cheeks. He smiles slightly and hugs me, burring his face in my neck. I hug him tightly. When he pulls away he kisses me, and I kiss him back with passion. I finally have my Jonghyun back.

 

I should have never doubted you jagi. I am really sorry.” He says when he breaks the kiss. I smile widely.

It's okay oppa. Let's just forget about it and move on together okay?” I say as he nods. I lock the van and we walk back into the building together hand in hand.

 

~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!

 

 

I gulp as I smooth my shirt. Jonghyun and I have been requested to have a sudden interview with Lee SooMan about something. Jonghyun was equally nervous, he gripped my hand as we walk into the room together. We bow and sit across Lee Soo Man-ssi.

 

You are probably wondering why I've called you two in my office today.” He begins. We both nod. I bit my lip nervously. He presses a button on a remote and three pictures where pulled up on the projector. I blush when I look at the photos. There was one of Jonghyun and I talking, then hugging and then kissing.

 

These photos have been all over the internet and now the news. Reporters are wondering who Mia-ssi is.” Lee Soo Man-ssi says. I look down at my hands embarrassed.

 

Is there anything we can do to protect Mia?” Jonghyun asks.

The safest thing to do is to make an official statement that you two are dating.” Lee Soo Man states.

 

Wait what!?