Warm Comfort

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

 

I wonder the streets. I have no idea where or who to go to since I don't have friends here in Korea. My eyes sting from crying and I'm sure they're puffy and red. I shiver, tugging on the ends of my sweater which is to thin for such cold weather. Suddenly, my phone buzzes and I get a text.

 

Where are you? Minho called Yuri saying you disappeared.” It was Sunny.

I on the streets...I have no where to go. I had a fight with Jonghyun.” I reply. Then she calls me.

 

We're going to pick you up! Where are you? You can freeze to death!” Sunny says through the phone. “ I'm near some cafe. I'll send you a picture.” I reply quietly as I took a picture.

Arraso. You can stay here at my apartment with Yoona and Tiffany.” Sunny says. “ Stay where you are.” Then she hangs up. I'm surprised at how easily she got worried since we don't fully know each other. I waited a little while until I saw a small car arrive.

 

Mia!” Sunny calls. I walk to her with a forced smile.

Thank you for coming.” I say quietly. She gives me a hug and I feel more tears drop.

Every thing will be okay. Jonghyun will understand. He just needs to cool down.” Sunny says as we go inside her car. Tiffany was inside as well. We awkwardly got introduced, but then Tiffany was silent as we drove to their apartment.

 

You go wash up and put these on.” Sunny says handing me a pair of pajamas. I nod and go to the bathroom and wash up and put on the pajamas. I walk out and Sunny motions for me to sit down with her at the couch. I sit and she hands me a cup of tea. I smile slightly and take a sip.

 

Thank you for everything unnie..” I say. She nods.

Of course. But, can I ask what happened?” Sunny looks at me curiously. I nod and retell the story to her. Slowly her expression changed from curious to upset.

 

Omo.” She says when I finish.

Jonghyun is stubborn. So I'm not sure when he'll let me explain what happened.” I say wiping a tear from my face. Sunny shakes her head.

 

This reminds me what happened to me and Taecyeon a few years ago.” Sunny says.

Taecyeon from 2pm?” I ask sniffling. She nods.

Except I was the stubborn one. He was 'caught' in a dating scandal with Yoona. The thing was we were dating. So when I saw the new and everything I broke down, and I didn't want him to talk to me. But as time went by I missed him so much. Then when he explained what happened, it was just a misunderstandment. Now we're still dating strongly.” Sunny smiles. I sigh. “ Just wait. Jonghyun will want to know what happened. If he really loves you and wants you back.” I smile.

 

Thank you unnie.” I say as she hugs me.

Everything will be okay. I promise.” I nod and we stay up talking and getting to know each other even more. When I finally go to bed, I feel slightly better, but I can't help but miss Jonghyun's arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I feel my eyes well up in tears and I scold myself for crying so much. But you can't help it if you're deeply in love...

 

 

~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!~_!

It's been three whole days that I've been with Sunny unnie, Tiffany and Yoona. Jonghyun hasn't contacted me or anything. I've been going to work and they've assigned me Xiumin in placement of Kris. Chanyeol and Sehun have notice me trying to be up beat about things but they know I'm still hurting.

 

Today is another music show and I am slightly nervous of the chance of seeing Jonghyun. I hope I just don't break out crying.

 

Noona. Can you grab my hat since you're going back to the van?” Sehun asks as I nod. I grab the van's keys and walk out into the private parking lot. I grab my forgoten make up bag and Sehun's hat when a pair of arms wrap around my waist. My heart beat picks up and I gasp out of surprise.

 

Um..who are you?” I question. I hear a light chuckle.

I've really miss you jagiya.” Jonghyun says.