After Math

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

Are you nervous?” Jonghyun asks me. I shake my head, but I'm freaking out internally. Today was the say we reveal our relationship to all of the SHINee fans. I know that when Jonghyun did this with his first girlfriend it didn't end well. I try to calm my breathing but my heart is beating crazily.

 

We can do this jagiya. As long as we're together, theres nothing that can stand in our way.” He says kissing the top of my hand.

 

Okay oppa. You're right we can do this.” I say. Jonghyun smiles as he gets called to go onto the stage. I wait backstage until its time. I watch Jonghyun through the T.V that was placed in the back.

 

Hello everyone!” Jonghyun begins. The fans scream loudly. “ Now, I know a lot of you have been waiting for this announcement. And it is true I am in a relationship with someone..”

Some fans boo, other shout “ Who?”. I gulp as I get ready to go onto the stage any second.

 

This person is the love of my life, she is everything I could ask for in a girlfriend. And I would like all of you not to hate on our relationship. I would like to introduce my girlfriend Mia Sanchez.” Jonghyun says as I step out onto the stage. The crowd screams again with comments like “Congratz”, or “She's beautiful”, or “She doesn't deserve you oppa!”.

 

Hello everyone I am Mia.” I say bowing slightly. Jonghyun takes my hand and gives it a squeeze as the crowd erupts in screams. I smile slightly as I see the majority of fans cheering on us. This was it. Now I am officially Kim Jonghyun's Girlfriend.