Dinner with Shinee/Interview

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

 We pile into SHINee's van and drive to a restaurant.

 

“Um, isn't risky to go out with me?” I ask.

“We got a special room, and we'll go to the back doors.” Onew says. I nod as we park.

 

We get out and head inside. Jonghyun rests his hand on my hip as we walk. Once we sit down, a waitress gives me a dirty look as she served us water. I frown.

 

What the hell was that?” I thought. Jonghyun felt me tense.

“Jagi you okay?” He asks. Knowing that Jonghyun will want the truth I sigh.

 

“N-no..that waitress gave me a dirty look.” I whisper. Jonghyun frowns.

“ It's probably because you're the only girl here with us.” Jonghyun says sighing.

“Don't worry about it Mi-ah. Just ignore her.” Onew says with a smile. I nod as that waitress comes back to take our orders. I was about to order when she skips me and goes to Jonghyun. I roll my eyes. I knew this was going to happen, yet it still bugs me.

 

“What would you like oppa?” She asks fluttering her eyelashes at him. Jonghyun puts his arm around me.

 

“I'd like you to please stop being rude to my girlfriend, it makes her comfortable.” He says. My eyes widen. Key's jaw drops as Minho and Taemin look at him wide eyed. Onew was just drinking some water, choked, and is having a coughing fit.

 

“Girlfriend!?” The girl squeaks. She looks at me and bows. “I am so so sorry.” She says. The rest of the time she was super nice.

 

“Oppa, why did you do that!? What if people find out?” I say panicking.

“She won't tell anyone if she's a real fan. Besides I can't stand people being mean to you, especially fans...” Jonghyun says.

 

“Yah, babo! What if manger hyung or SM finds out you told?” Key starts. Jonghyun only shrugs.

“ I love our fans, but I love Mia more.” Jonghyun says nuzzling my neck. I blush as Key gags.

“Alright! Alright enough skin ship!” He cries.

 

We drive back to the dorms and everyone decides to sit and watch T.V. I'm to tired and say I'm going to bed. I put on my pjs, which are tiny black shorts, and a tank top, and crawl into Jonghyun's bed. I feel myself drift to sleep, when a pair of arms snake around my waist. I smile slightly feeling Jonghyun's chest press up against my back.

 

“Good night Jagi.” He says.

“Good night oppa.” I reply.

 

 

* * *

 

Morning greets me with my alarm loudly playing SHINee's Everybody. I groan and peel my eyes open, to see Jonghyun still asleep. I look and see our arms were around each other and legs tangled. I smile, pulling away to turn off the alarm. I lay back down, and look at Jonghyun's face. I trace every feature, smiling.

 

I can get used to waking up to this every morning.” I thought. Jonghyun slowly opens his eyes and smiles.

 

“You're watching me sleep jagi?” He asks. I smile and run my fingers through his hair.

 

“Yes, You looked so peaceful.” I say. Jonghyun grins and leans in to kiss me.

“Nope! We have to wash up first.” I say pushing him away.

“But I want a kiss now.” He pouts.

“Nope.” I say and turn my back to him.

“ Jagiya~” I feel Jonghyun poke my waist. He knows I'm ticklish there.

 

“Jong-don't- Jonghyn cuts me off by getting on top of me and tickles my sides. I laugh uncontrollably.

 

“N-NO! OPPA!!!” I squeal laughing.

 

“YAH Hyung! Key hyung says it's to early for this!” Taemin says pounding on the door.

“ We're not even doing anything!” Jonghyun yells back. He gets off me and helps me up.

“I wonder how they'd react if we really were doing something.” Jonghyun says wiggling his eyebrows. I playfully smack his arm.

 

“I'm going to wash up first.” I say grabbing my clothes. I knock the bathroom, and then walk in. As I brush my teeth, Jonghyun walks in.

 

“I'm going to shower, then we'll get to SM.” Jonghyun says pulling his shirt off. I eye his abs and arms and unconsciously bite my lower lip. I see him smirk.

“Showoff...” I mutter finishing, and brush my hair. He walks to me, hugging me from behind.

“Care to join me?” He asks suggestively. I rise an eyebrow. Two can play at the teasing game. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

“Sure, let me get a towel.” I say. His eyes widen.

“Really?”

“Nope!~ Got you oppa!” I say kissing his cheek and running out.

“Yah! Don't tease me!!” He yells from the bathroom. I laugh as I got to his room and change, getting ready to go to SM.

 

After about an hour, we finally pile into the van and drive to SM. I'm super nervous. I sent in my application the day Jonghyun ask me to come to Korea with him. Now I have an interview with Lee Soo-man. I applied for a make up and clothes consultant. I'm hoping to do it for SHINee, but who knows.

 

We arrive and Jonghyun takes me to the interview room. I play with my hands and breath. Jonghyun grabs my hand and squeezes it.

 

“ Don't be nervous...You'll be fine.” He says placing a kiss on my forehead. I nod as the door opens and someone calls me in. I walk into the room, saying hello and bowing to everyone.

 

“ Ah so you are Mia-ssi. I've heard much about you from Jonghyun.” Lee Soo-man says with a smile. I bow again.

 

“Thank you for taking time to interview me.” I say politely. The interview went on, with Lee Soo-man-ssi and the other staff members asking me questions and referring back to my application. About forty five minutes later, they ask me to wait outside for them to decide. I bow and leave. I see Jonghyun and tackle hug him.

 

“You okay?” He asks.

“Yeah, I was so nervous though..” I whisper. He chuckles and my hair. Ten minutes later, Lee Soo-man and the other staff members come out.

 

“Alright, we've decided and you got the job.” Lee Soo-man says. I smile widely.

“ Thank you so much!” I say bowing.

“ Now here's your ID card. And you'll get your schedule from the manager.” Lee Soo-man says as I take my SM card.

 

“Um, who am I working for?” I ask.

“Ah, yes. I didn't tell you. You will be a makeup artist and clothes consultant for EXO.”

 

WAIT WHAT!?!?