Truth

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

Oppa. I thought you were in bed.” I say. Jonghyun stares at me with his arms crossed.

Why are you late?” He repeats.

I forgot the time. I was out with Exo and-

You were out with Exo?” Jonghyun says his eyes wide. I sigh. Jonghyun has always been the jealous and over protective type with me and other guys.

Before you start assuming things, I'm only friends with them.” I say calmly. Jonghyun sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

I'm sorry..I was just worried..” He says. I smile and give him a hug.

Don't be, I'm in love with you and no one else.” I say as his arms wrap around my tiny frame.

I know. I should trust you more.” Jonghyun replies kissing my neck. I blush.

I'm tired...let's go to bed please~” I say softly as he leads me to the room. He locks the door behind him, I see him smirk to himself.

You know~ you owe me for getting worried about you..” Jonghyun says crawling on top of me. I blush.

W-what? Fine...” I say. He smiles widely and kisses me. Oh... tonight is gonna be a long night.

 

* * *

 

I can't believe you Kim Jonghyun.” I whine the next morning as we get ready to leave the dorm. I ached everywhere from last night...

 

Don't blame me! You told me to keep going!” He replied with a smirk. I glare at him. I grab my bags as I walk out of the room.

 

Pfft. Had a little to much fun yesterday huh Mi-ah?” Minho says noting me walking funny I blush and playfully punch him.

 

I-I wasn't my fault..” I mutter as Jonghyun wraps his arm around my waist. He gives me a smile. I glare but then break out into a smile. I can never stay mad at him. We follow our normal routine, ending with them dropping me off at another photo shoot place for EXO.

 

Noona!” Sehun says once he sees me. I smile as I put my stuff down at my station.

Morning Sehuna!” I say. I wince as my hips ache. I walk over to him and he gives me a sly smile.

Did you have to much fun with Jonghyun-hyung?” He asks. I glare at him.

Yah! You can't ask your noona those things!” I exclaim. I drag him to my station and work on his face. Then give him this hat he's supposed to wear. I go through the other boys. When it's Kris's turn I try to avoid his gaze.

 

Why are you not looking at me in the eye? You too nervous?” Kris asks smugly. I give him a look.

No. I just sense that you don't like me very much.” I reply. Kris makes a face.
“Don't scrunch your face like that!” I scold him. He sighs.
“ I do like you. It's just...” He now avoids my gaze. “ I think you're really beautiful.” I stare at him.

What?!” I squeak. He looks away.

You heard me... I kinda like you.” He replies. I smile slightly.

That's sweet. But I already have a boyfriend.” I say.

I know that. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to try to get you.” Kris says as he gets called into the shoot. He walks away as I stand there in shock.

What does that mean? He doesn't care that I'm with Jonghyun but he's still going to try!? I'm going to have to be on guard when Kris is around now....