Why, OH Why

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

For the rest of the day I avoid Kris and only speak to him when I need too. I now feel nervous and unstable when ever I'm around him. If I tell Jonghyun about Kris I'm sure he'd make me quit, so I decide not to tell him. After the photo shoot, I ride with EXO to the SM building. When we get inside, I walk as fast as I can to SHINee's dance room. Exo is having a performance tonight on Music Bank and I had short amount of time to see Jonghyun. I slip into the room and watch SHINee practice. I watch in awe as my boyfriend and his friends nail every movement with their new song. I clap loudly once they finish.

 

You guys did amazing!” I say as Jonghyun walks over to me. I tackle hug him, super excited to see him after such a weird day I've had.

 

Wow, you're eager to see me.” He says grinning. I nod smiling, and peck his lips.

 

Of course! I missed you.” I say sincerely. He looks at me, a slightly confused look on his face.

 

You okay? Did anything weird happen today?” Jonghyun asks. Wow..he reads me so well. I plaster a smile on my face.

 

No oppa. I'm fine. I'll see you back stage at Music Bank.” I say kissing him again. Jonghyun smiles and nips my lower lip. I squeak as Key and Taemin make vomiting sounds. I pull away, shaking my head at their silliness. I reluctantly leave and walk back to EXO's room. I walk down the hallway looking down at my phone, when I bump into someone. I look up. It's none other than Girls Generation's Sunny!

 

Oh I'm so sorry Sunny-unnie!” I exclaim. Sunny smiles. We've only met once before when Jonghyun introduced us.

 

It's okay! You're Mia right?” She ask. I nod. “How are things with Jonghyun?”

“ Oh, great. I really like being able to be closer to him here.” I say smiling. She smiles and we talk a little more. We also exchange numbers and say we'll text. I hurry to EXO and they are practicing. I talk with the other stylist unnies about what we're going to do for the Music Bank. Once that was done, we all pile into the vans and drive to the Music Bank. We go backstage and we start to prepare the boys. I felt the pressure as I try to hurry.

 

Don't be nervous Noona, it's not like you're preforming.” Sehun tells me.

 

I know. But I have to make sure you're ready in time.” I reply applying his eyeliner on. I finish his face and look at him, studying my work.

 

I think that's okay, what do you think?” I ask holding up a mirror. Sehun smiles.

 

Perfect, just as always noona!” He says standing. Chanyeol sits this time.

 

Chanyeol oppa are you nervous?” I ask him.

 

Ani. I've done this so many times. I only get some butterflies.” He replies smiling. I grin at him and make sure his bb cream is applied correctly.

 

Hey, is Kris hyung still being weird with you?” Chanyeol asks as I do his eyes. Oh why did he have to bring Kris up...

 

N-no.” I curse at myself for stuttering.

 

You're terrible at lying.” He says. I roll my eyes.

 

He said he didn't care that I have a boyfriend and that he'd try to get with me...” I admit. Chanyeol growls under his breath.

 

Why would he do that? Ugh, this hyung..” He says. I shrug and finish his face. Chanyeol whispers 'fighting' when Kris walks over to the chair. Kris has a smile on his face. I take a breath and put on my best poker face as he sits in front of me. I start on his face without a word.

 

What? Now you're not going to talk to me?” Kris asks.

 

Nope. I'm going to keep this strictly professional.” I reply. Kris frowns and something in his eyes change. I could sense anger with a hint of hurt as he burns me with his stare. I finish him and help the other stylists with the things they need.

 

EXO, this is your que.” A staff member says as the boys head out to the stage area.

 

Fighting!” I encourage them. I watch there performance and smile the whole way through. The boys rush off the stage when they're done and SHINee takes the stage. My smile widens as I see Jonghyun give his whole heart into their song. Suddenly, someone grabs my wrist and pulls me into the hallway.

 

Kris...

 

Y-yah, what are you doing?” I ask as he pins me to a way.

 

Don't you see I have feelings for you?” He says his eyes burning into mine.

 

I already told you Kris. I have Jonghyun and I'm happy with him. You barely even know me! I'm just your stylist. What you are feeling is attraction not love. Now let me go.” I say struggling out of his grip.

 

Can't you just give me a chance? Jonghyun will never know.” Kris persists.

 

I told you no is no! I'd never do that to Jonghyun. Why can't you- My lecture is cut off as Kris captures my lips. My eyes widen as I try to kick him away. I feel angry tears prick my eyes as I struggle to get him away. Suddenly some thing shatters and there's glass on the floor. Kris pulls away. I look over.

 

And there was Jonghyun.