You've hurt me

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

Oppa!” I say as I finally break away from Kris. I walk over to him. “ This isn't what it looks like I swear!”

 

How could you do this to me!? I thought you said you'd never do something like this!” Jonghyun yells. His eyes full of hurt and betrayal. I feel my eyes sting with tears.

 

But I-

No! I don't want to hear it!” Jonghyun says turning away. I go to hug him but he pushes me away, I slip and land on the broken glass.

 

Oppa! Let me explain!” I scream. But he doesn't hear me and runs down the hall. I cry as I stand up, my legs covered in blood because of the glass. Kris comes to help me.

 

Don't touch me! Can't you see what you just did!?” I shriek. Kris looks at me sadly.

I didn't think we'd get caught...” He mumbles. I slapped him across his face.

I NEVER WANTED THIS YOU JERK!” I spat. With all the strength that I have I run down the hallway. I wince as the glass is still in my skin. My vision blurry, I stumble and fall onto the ground. I break out into sobs. Why did it have to be this way? Jonghyun and I have always had a wonderful relationship but then Kris has to come in and ruin it.

 

Noona?”

Mia! What happened? You're covered in blood.” I look up to see Chanyeol and Sehun. They rush to my side and help me up. I sob silently as they take me to a nurse in the building. As the nurse takes the pieces of glass out of my arms and legs, Chanyeol and Sehun look at me worriedly.

 

What happened?” Sehun asks. I bit my lip trying to not cry.

K-Kris pull me after your performance, he kissed me and Jonghyun saw.” I say breaking down at the end. Chanyeol's jaw drops.

 

BWO!?” He yells loudly. I've never seen him like this before. Chanyeol has always been happy virus. But right now he's more of a in raged virus.

 

Why the hell would he do that!?” Chanyeol asks. I wipe my tears away. The nurse finishes and Sehun helps me walk.

 

I need to talk to Jonghyun. Sehuna can you help me go to their room?” I ask as Sehun nods.

I'm going to go find Kris hyung. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind..” Chanyeol says going down the other hallway. Sehun and I walk towards SHINee's room, but no one is there.

 

They probably went back to the dorm.” I say.

We'll drive you there noona.” Sehun says. I nod as he helps me to their van. As soon as I get to the dorms I sprint up the stairs.

 

Mia?” Minho says.

Where's Jonghyun? I have to talk with him!” I say. Minho gives me a sad smile.

He's in your room.” He says.

Did he tell you what happened?” I ask as he nods. “ It wasn't me! Kris forced it! I don't love him, I love Jonghyun!” I say. Minho looks at me.

I believe you. But now you have to try to get hyung to understand that. You know how stubborn he is.” Minho says. I nod as I walk to the room I share with Jonghyun.

 

Oppa.” I knock on the door. “ Please let me explain!” I cry.

No. What I saw was more than enough. I don't want to see you.” Jonghyun says. That hit me right in my heart.

B-but

JUST GO AWAY MIA.” Jonghyun yells through the door.

I try and blink back the tears but they fall down my cheeks. I sob silently as I grab my jacket and head out of the door. I walk down the streets, it's dark and cold. And I have no where to go.