Exo

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

 I gulp as I ring the door bell of EXO's dorm. I could not believe I'm working for them. It's not that I hate them, I actually love them. But I wouldn't have I guessed I'd work for them. Jonghyun is a little mad that I'm not his personal assistant. But at least I had a job at SM. I take deep breath as the door opens reveling Sehun. His eyes widen slightly, he probably thinks I'm a saseng fan... I show him my SM I.D card.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Sehun-ssi. I'm a new stylist, I'm here to see your manager.” I say.

Ah, Mia-ssi right?” He ask as I nod. He welcomes me inside and leads me to their manager.

 

Ah Mia-ssi. Okay here's your schedule.” Manager-ssi says handing me a stack of papers. “We have a photo shoot tomorrow, I expect you there at five.”

 

Deh.” I say skimming the papers.

 

Yah, guys! Come here to meet your new stylist.” Manager-ssi says. A thundering of footsteps, and all twelve boys come into the room.

 

We are one! Annyeonghaseyo Exo issseubnida.” The boys chorused.

Annyeongseyo. Mia ibnida. I hope we all work happily.” I say bowing. They smile. As they were about to introduce themselves individually I giggle.

 

I already know you all. I am and EXO-L.” I say as the boys grin.

Whose your favorite?” Baekhyun asks.

All of you, you are one.” I reply with a slight wink. They laugh and I say I have to leave. Kris and Luhan walk me to the door asking me questions.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.” Luhan says. Kris only looks at me, I could tell he was trying to keep his cool image.

It's going to be fun.” I say smiling. I leave and drive back to the SHINee dorm.

You're awfully smiley.” Minho says the minute I walk in.

Yeah, the Exo boys are really nice.” I say, just as two arms wrap around my waist.

But not as nice as me right jagi?” Jonghyun says as I laugh.

Nope, you're the nicest oppa.” I reply as he kisses my neck.

Yeah not in here!” Key says. Jonghyun rolls his eyes.

The six of us watch a movie and then decide to sleep.

Oppa, I have to wake up at four thirty, so let me sleep okay?” I say crawling into bed with Jonghyun.

Awh. I thought we could...you know...” Jonghyun says with a eyebrow wiggle. I blush and playfully hit him.

Nope~ At least not yet. I want to be able to walk tomorrow for work.” I say as Jonghyun laughs.

You're right..” He says hugging my waist. We say our good nights and go to sleep.

 

* * *

 

The next morning I jump out of bed eager to start work. I get ready and help Jonghyun as well since he has a live show to be recorded. SHINee drives me to the SM building and I hop out.

Thanks for the ride!” I say as Jonghyun tugs my hand. I look at him.

Where's my kiss?” He asks with his lips puckered. I laugh and peck his lips.

Bye oppa!” I say.

Don't fall for their charms jagi! You're mine remember!” He calls.

Of course!” I reply. I walk into the building and go straight to the room where EXO is at. I walk in and and get straight to work. Today I have to do Sehun, Kris and Chanyeol's faces for their photoshoot. I am slightly nervous but I've got to be professional.

 

Hello Noona.” Sehun greets me. I smile as I start to work on his BB cream.

How do you know I'm a noona?” I ask him.

I just know. You are right?”

Yes, I'm two months older than you.” I say with a grin. He smiles slightly as I finish his bb cream and do his eyebrows next. Talking with Sehun was fun, he's nice although he is seen for his cold appearance on screen. I go to Chanyeol after Sehun and instantly become best friends with him. Chanyeol is his happy virus self and I can't help but smile wide.

 

Yah! Stop moving!” I warn him, rubbing my fingers across his cheeks with BB cream.

But it's fun to mess you up!” He teases.

Yah! Park Chanyeol!” I flick his forehead.

OWH! Okay okay I'll stop.” Chanyeol says with a pout.

Stop pouting like a little kid.” I say.

Yah, don't talk to your oppa like that.” Chanyeol says.
“ Sorry, sorry. I forgot you were
older than me..” I say as I finish his face. He gives me a grin. I move on to Kris, who was playing with his phone. I can't help but feel slightly intimidated by him.

 

Hello Kris-ssi.” I say politely. He looks at me and then goes back to his phone.

Just do what you usually do, I don't bite.” Kris says. I nod and start applying BB cream onto his face. His eyes stare at me. I feel myself blush slightly. I saw him smirk. I get myself together and finish him quickly.

Thanks.” He says coolly.

Y-you're welcome.” I say cursing at myself for stuttering. For the rest of the time I help with touch ups and with wardrobe mishaps. By the end of the day I'm exhausted. All I want is to go home and be with Jonghyun.

 

Noona! You should come to dinner with us.” Sehun says. The other member agree.

C'mon Mi-ah! It'll be fun!” Chen says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

Okay! Let me just text my boyfriend.” I say getting out my phone.

 

Oppa, I'll be home a little late.”

Okay. Don't be to late. I miss you.” His reply comes instantly. I smile.

I won't. I miss you too. Love you oppa!” I send it and walk with Exo to their vans. I sit in between Xiumin and Baekyun in one of the vans.

 

So whose your boyfriend?” Baekhyun asks.

Oh, it's Jonghyun oppa.” I tell.

Ah, from SHINee. How'd you two meet?” Xiumin asks as Baekhyun nods. I smile and tell them the story.

We arrive at the restaurant and get food. I have fun eating and laughing with everyone. I notice Kris keeps looking at me funny. I ignore him. I think he doesn't like me much, all he did when did his make up was tease me. Time escapes me, and I realize I'm super late. I have Manager-ssi give me a ride home and I sprint up the stairs of the dorms. When I unlock and walk into the dorm. Everything was quiet.

Maybe they're all sleeping already.” I thought as I slip off my shoes. I walk to get some water, then walk past the living room.

 

And why are you so late?” A voice says. I turn around to see a upset looking Jonghyun.

Oh crap...