Surprises

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

Mia's P.O.V

 

*beep* *beep*

 

“ Stay, Oh it's a deja boo-”

I push off on my alarm and slowly peel my eyes open. I groan as I get out of bed and do my normal morning routine. As I put on my eyeliner and mascara, I listen to Jonghyun's 'Crazy'. I smile slightly as I hear his high notes. Sometimes it's hard to believe that I'm actually dating SHINee's Kim Jonghyun. Despite our three year age difference, we're together. We met in L.A at his fan meet with SHINee when I was 17. And now five years later, four of which we've been dating, we're happy together. Secretly of course. Only our families,and the SHINee boys now that we are together.

 

I look at my clock. Seven-thirty. I grab my small backpack and get into my small car. As I drive to my collage that's in my town, I blast Kpop. I park once I get there and walk towards the courtyard. My best friend Hallie comes running up to me.

 

“OMO! Guess what!” Hallie say jumping up and down. I roll my eyes slightly at the way she was acting like a little kid.

 

“What?” I ask.

“ Someone spotted JONGHYUN here! In San Francisco!” Hallie says. My eyes widen. Jjong said he wasn't going to be able to see me this month because of him promoting his new solo album. I only get to see him every two or three months if I'm lucky.

 

“I can't believe it!” I say. I go to my AP Biology course, But I can't focus. Jonghyun would have texted me or something if he was here. So why didn't he?

 

In my last course of the the say,I focus on my math when my instructor says, “Mia you're being check out. Someone's coming up to get you.”

 

I'm confused but I pack up and wait for whoever it is. There was a faint knock on the door and everyone's heads turn to see who it is.

My jaw drops.

There a few gasps, whispers and a squeaking scream coming from Hallie. There in jeans and a black shirt...my Jonghyun!

 

“ Mia? You ready?” Jjong asks his accent slightly seeping in.

“Yes.” I say. As I walk to him and the door, I could feel eyes on me. I had the urg to pounce on Jonghyun, to hug and kiss him. Bu I wait until we're out of the room and the door is shut.

 

I throw my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist. I feel my eyes water at the sight of seeing him. Jonghyn pulls away when he hears me sniffling.

 

“ Jagi, did I make you cry?” He asks wiping my tears away with his thumb.

“N-no. I just can't believe you're here.” I reply in Korean. I learned Korean when I was fourteen. I was wanting to be prepared in case I could ever talk to anyone from my kpop groups.

 

“Surprise baby.” He says kissing my forehead. We hold hands we walk to his car.

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” I ask.

“On a date, we haven't been on one in five months.” Jonghyun replies. We drive to a park and Jjong sets up a blanket on the tall grass as I set down the food he brought. We sit down and eat, catching up on our lives.

 

“ I have another surprise for you jagiya.” Jonghyun says.

“Omo, oppa you've given me so much already. “ I say as we cuddle together. Jonghyun chuckles.

 

“Well, I talked to both of our parents, manager hyung, and the rest of the boys and I want you to come with me back to Korea.” Jonghyun says. I sit up and stare into his eyes.

 

“Jinja!?” I ask.

 

“Yes, we'll be able to live together in the dorm and you'll be able to get a job at SM or as my personal assistant.” Jong says winking at the last part. I can't believe my ears. I lean over and crash my lips against his. I feel Jonghyun smile into the kiss.

 

“Yes.” I say breathlessly. “I'm coming with you.” Jonghyun smiles wide and hugs me tightly.

 

“Good, because we're leaving in to days.” I giggle and lean to make our lips meet again.