Chapter 11

Right Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      He knows he’s stupid. He knows he’s an . But as he walks towards school; towards where Jungkook was, he knows he’s a lot tier. He thought of what he did to the younger. He thought of all the things he did and he felt ty. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ignored me.

 

      The moment he stepped inside the school, he felt as if his heart broke into tiny pieces. Jungkook was there hugging a boy who isn’t him. No, he wasn’t Mingyu. The guy had black hair, pale skin, slender body; he had this blank look on his face but when he smiled it seemed brighter than his own. Has he already moved on?

 

      The two continued to talk while smiling at each other, arms still tangled together. They look happy. He thought as he heard Jungkook laugh at what the guy said. With a slumped back he decided to turn around and leave his love with another man. But before he could leave, “HYUNG!” he heard a familiar voice call out.

 

      With all guts he had, he turned to where the voice was. There, a beautiful angel was smiling waving at him as he walked towards him. Although, the angel was being followed by someone who could make him happier than he could. Why is he in front of me? Why is he talking to me? Doesn’t he hate me?

 

      As the two arrived in front of him, he noticed how the guy was staring at him, clearly judging him. “Hyung, this is wonwoo hyung” Jungkook said as he introduced the guy next to him. “Hyung, this is taehyung” he heard him tell the other boy. As if he wasn’t judging him earlier, Wonwoo smiled at him “Hi, I’m wonwoo. I’ve heard so many things about you.”

 

      Is that why he was staring a while ago? Did jungkook tell him about what he did? He didn’t know what to do or what to say. He was embarrassed, of course he was. But what will it do? Will it stop Jungkook from leaving him? Will it suddenly forget all the ty things he’s done to the younger? Of course not. I’ll explain everything. Even if it’s too late, as long as jungkook knows he was loved, he is loved.

 

      “Wonwoo right?” he started, and with a nod from the older he continued “I don’t know where to start. But I’m the ty bastard who broke jungkook’s heart.” The younger’s facial expression changed and was about to stop him but he continued. “I know it’s too late, and I feel like for realizing it now but I love Jeon Jungkook. He was always there for me even before all the roller coaster events that happened for the past months. I was dumb not to notice that that protective feeling I always felt whenever somebody goes near him was not because I love him as a brother, but as a lover. I don’t deserve someone as beautiful and kind and amazing as he is. I was an to him for the past weeks and I know I’ve hurt him for as long as I can remember. I just hope that now that he has you, he’ll be happier. I’m not in a position to say this but If you dare break his heart I will break all your bones.” He finished.

 

      Wonwoo was about to respond when he was stopped by someone kissing his cheeks. He gulped as he sees Taehyung turn red at the sight and was about to punch him on the spot if not for the guy who kissed his cheeks to place him behind his back and Jungkook hold the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter