Epilogue

Right Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DISCLAIMER IFYOU ARE OFFENDED BY ANY RELATIONS REGARDING THE HINT OF THE CATHOLIC RELIGION I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE. I’M SORRY.

>> This is the same time setting as the prologue and is in Jiyeon’s POV <<

 

        I woke up and saw a flash of light. I don't know where I am, I don't even know what I'm doing here. I stood up when I realized I was lying down on the grass. I dusted the dirt off my white dress which I couldn't figure out how I wore this.

 

        I walked around the place, still I couldn't see anything nor anyone whom I could ask where I could go back home. All I saw was a green field filled with flowers of different kind, trees which bore different fruits and animals of some sort.

 

        "Helloo?" I called out into the open, but still, no one answered.

 

        I got tired and so I went to the river and when I was about to drink from it, I saw a man with shoulder length hair, he had a beard (well not as long as saint nick's, just mild), his white one piece shirt(i don't know what to call it) was covered in blood, his head, hands and feet were wounded but I just shrugged off the thought.

 

        I slowly started walking towards him and when I was more or less 3 feet away from him I spoke, "Excuse me, mister?"

 

        He turned around and looked at me and smiled. "Could you please tell me where I am and how I could go home? I'm kind of lost and I don't know what to do." I continued.

 

        He nodded and guided me to a fruit bearing tree which was the biggest tree here. He sat down and so I followed him. I know my mom said never talk to strangers, but something in me is saying that He was never a stranger.

 

        "My child, you are home" he said. I looked around and closed my eyes to feel the soft wind caressing me. When I opened my eyes, I felt comfortable as if saying 'I AM HOME' but still there's a part of me that felt empty.

 

        "Jiyeon, my child, this is your home but you are not supposed to be here YET," I looked up and confusion was plastered on my face "you have many unfinished business down there" he pointed at the river which now showed a video of a boy trying to calm down another boy with tears in both their eyes. A tear fell from my eye after I realized who they were. She knows why she’s here now.

 

        I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter