Chapter 8

Sense of Love

Nothing was more dangerous than the game that all of them just went through. Now it is time for all of them to see what the real world will show them.

At the hospital:

Haeji woke up early to get ready for work but then she realizes that she was at the hospital. She looks around her room and there was no one but her. She got up and walks to the bathroom.

Jungmee was sound asleep until she feels a cold breeze brush pass her and woke her up. She looks around and notices that she was still at the hospital. She saw a shadow in a distance. She tries to get up and see who it was but her wounded leg did not want to cooperate with her. She keeps looking at the shadow and notice that it was a similar figure from the game.

“Is that you, Minsu. It is you, right.”

There was no response. Jungmee force her wounded leg so that she can stand and walk to the figure.

“Minsu, I know it is you. Answer me!”

She takes a step and was about to fall when Jungkook came in time and catch her. She looks up to see who it was.

“Boss, what are you doing here?”

“Really, I have been here the whole night and now you are asking why I am here. You must be dead asleep last night not to notice me here.”

“Maybe I am. Sorry.”

“Why did you get up for?”

“I saw someone over there. It looks like Minsu. I tries calling his name but he did not response so I decided to walk over to see it for myself but my stupid leg did not want to move,” says Jungmee while hitting her wounded leg at the same time.

Jungkook chuckles at Jungmee for her silliness.

“Why are you even trying? You know very well that he will not appear in front of you,” says Jungkook.

“I know. I know but it just feels like he wanted to say something,” answer Jungmee.

“Here let me help you to your bed and do not get up or else I have to pay more days for you to stay here. Got it!”

“Yes, Boss.”

Jungkook helps Jungmee to her bed.

“You can leave now. I can leave by myself when the hospital discharges me,” says Jungmee.

“I’m not too sure about that,” says Jungkook.

“If you are not going to leave then who is running your café?”

“There are people. Why are you worried about it when I am not? And who is the owner? Me or you?”

“You are.”

“Okay so do not need to worry about it.”

“Yes, Boss.”

“But I will be leaving shortly because something came up at the café but that does not mean I won’t be back here. Got it!”

“Yes, Boss.”

Jungkook left. Jungmee was sitting in her bed and stare at the ground thinking who is the man. All of a sudden there was a loud noise coming from outside. She tries to get up. Her room suddenly black out expect the light from outside. She looks around quickly to see if there was anyone in her room. Then a shadow appears in front of her. She stares at the shadow. The shadow came closer to her and reaches out to her. The shadow is choking her.

“Shingi, did you check on your patients yet?” asks the head nurse.

“I’m about to do it now.”

Shingi went to check on her patients. Jimin was wandering around the hospital to see if he sees any one from the party. He walks pass a dark room and look to see if there was anyone inside but there was no light. He looks at the name and notice the name was similar. He decides to enter.

Jungmee has trouble breathing. Jimin stare at the scene. He pulls on the shadow’s shoulder.

“Minsu, why are you trying to kill me,” yells Jungmee.

“Are you okay?” asks Jimin.

Minsu just stare at Jungmee with hatred in his eyes. Jungmee saw it. She did not know what to say or do.

Jimin looks at Minsu and then Shingi enters the room.

“Jungmee, why did you turn off the light for. It is not good for you who have an injury on the leg,” says Shingi while turning on the light.

When the light went on, Minsu disappear in thin air. Shingi saw Jimin and ask him why he was there. Jungmee look at Shingi with a confuse face.

“Did you saw him too?” asks Jungmee.

“Me,” Shingi pointing at herself.

“Yes, you. Did you see him also?”

“Who are you talking about,” Shingi dodge the question thinking that it was about Jimin but it was actually about Minsu.

“The man that was choking me,” asks Jungmee.

Shingi laughs and say, “There was no one here expects you and me. Are you thinking too much? Maybe the medicine is kicking in and making you sees things.”

“No, I am perfectly fine.”

“Well since you are perfectly fine, I will be leaving and checking my other patients.”

Shingi walks toward the door, she whispers to Jimin to come out. Jungmee looks at Shingi with suspicious eyes. When Shingi walks out, Jungmee slowly walk over to the door to see what Shingi was up to.

Shingi looks around to see if there was anyone around the area. There was no one.

“What are you doing in there!” asks Shingi to Jimin in a furious voice.

“I was helping her,” answers Jimin.

“You are helping her. How?” with a confuse looks on her face.

“I did help her. Are you jealous of me with her?”

“Huh, me. No. I am not.”

“Then why are you yelling at me?”

“I am not. I am worry about her and you.”

“Are you sure?” Jimin laughs at Shingi.

“Yes,” and she storms off.

Jimin looks at her confuse and walks behind her. Jungmee saw the whole conversation when Shingi was talking to herself. She did not understand why Shingi would talk to herself.

Shingi POV:

Does he not worry at all or what? Is he not scare, she might see him? HUH. What is he thinking? Wait, why am I worrying about him for? He should do what he likes and what he wants. Why do I have to be worry about him. Hmp.

Jimin hear what Shingi was saying and was giggling at every words that she said.

Jungkook reach his café and saw Minsu inside waiting patiently for him.

“What do you want from me?” asks Jungkook.

Minsu just stare at him with hatred eyes.

“I’m asking you a question, why are you not answering?”

“WHY DO I HAVE TO ANSER YOUR QUESTIONS! You, yourself should know the answer already. Why I am here. What have you done? I will not forgive you. You took her away from me.” answers Minsu.

Jungkook wonder what Minsu was trying to say.

“YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER OR ELSE SHE WILL RECEIVE MORE THAN WHAT SHE HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED!”

“What do you mean?” asks Jungkook.

But he did not receive an answer and Minsu disappear.

Jungkook’s POV:
What does he wants from me? I wonder who he is referring to. What girl is he talking about? Her (Jungmee). It can’t be. What does she have to do with me. I know she was with him but what does it have to do with me. I am confused.

Haeji woke up to the bright light above her. She opens her eyes and saw her boss.

“Haeji, are you okay?”

“Yes, I am fine. Why are you here?”

“Woohyun told me.”

“OH.”

“Well rest well and stay home for the next couple of days. I’ll call you when I want you back. You are way too exhausted.”

“Are you firing me?”

“No. I am not. Why would I fire such a good worker. I want you to rest and recover before coming back.”

“Yes, sir. I will. Thank you for coming by.”

Her boss left.

Haeji’s POV:

What am I supposed to do for the next couple of days. HUH. Now, I have to see what is there to do. I guess having some time off is best since this cut does seem serious anyway. Maybe if I go back to work to fast, it might not heal as fast. I guess this is the start of my free day, spending it in the hospital.

Paper is shuffling everywhere on the desk. Junsu can’t seem to find what he wants. He looks at the file back and forth and there was nothing that he can find. His brain is about to explode thinking about it.

Junsu’s POV:

Why do you have to come back and let me see you?  You have disappeared for a while. What makes you come back and see me? TELL ME WHY! (Angry at himself) Why now. 

“Junsu, are you okay?” asks his boss.

“I am fine.”

“Maybe you should go and get some air.”

“I think I will.”

“Junsu.”

“Yes.”

“You should go and take couple of days off. You need it. You seem stress out. Go and straighten your thought and come back.”

“Why all of sudden?”

“I have been thinking that since your sister died all you have been doing is solving cases after cases. I think you need a break from work and relax. I want you to have some time to yourself.”

“But I don’t need it. I can still work. What makes you think I am stress.”

“Junsu, look at you. Your eyes are telling me that you have not slept for days?”

“What do my eyes have to do with me being stress to the point that I cannot work?”

“Junsu, you are overworking yourself. Just take a break and come back so you will be able to think better. Don’t argue with me!”

“FINE. I’ll take the break.”

Junsu walks out. He looks at the sky and sees that it was clear blue. He took a deep breath and wonders what the next thing to do is. He walks to his car.

“The hospital, Haeji is still there,” the thought came to him.

Myunghee’s POV:

What kind of party was that? Make me go through life and death. Huh, now back to work. I can’t feel my legs. Too much running from all those scary things.

(Flashback: “Mommy, mommy, we have to safe them. Mommy, I have to help her. Mommy…. Mommy…. Don’t be afraid! I will helped you to get out of here,” says the little boy)

Myunghee shakes her head so she will not think about that boy.

“Are you thinking about me?” says the boy.

Myunghee hears the voice and look in that direction where the voice came. There was no one.

“Maybe I am thinking too much,” she chuckle at her silliness.

“I am right here. Can’t you see me?” says the boy.

She looks again and there was no one. She starts to scared herself.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA….why can’t you see me? I am standing right in front of you,” says the boy.

“WHERE ARE YOU?” says Myunghee running out of patient.

“BOO!” says the boy.

Myunghee jump and saw the boy in broad day light. She closes her eyes and open again. She looks and the boy was gone. She closes it again and open, the boy was there again.

“I am here. You don’t have to close your eyes,” says the boy.

“Where is your mommy?” asks Myunghee.

“She disappears. I can’t find her. (Start to cry) I… I… I… I can’t find her. She told me to wait for her at the mall and when I turn around she was gone. I want to see my mommy.”

“What is your name?”

“I am… I am…”

There was a knock on the door. “Whose is it?”

“Honey, are you up yet. Breakfast is ready. Hurry or you will be late,” says Myunghee’s mom.

“Okay, I will,” answers Myunghee.

She turn back to face the boy again and he was gone. She took a deep breath and say she was just imaging things too much.

“Mr. Wang, I heard that you just got discharge from the hospital. Shouldn’t you be at home resting until tomorrow?” asks his secretary.

“If I stay home, who is going to take care of my work? YOU. I do not think so. I did not get injury or hurt anywhere so you do not have to worry about me,” answer Jackson.

“Yes, sir,” replies his secretary.

“Oh, who was the girl that went with me to the party?”

“You mean Kyungji.”

“I don’t know. Maybe. How is she?”

“I have not heard anything from her manager but I can check for you.”

“Yes, please do. I believe she was hurt so please check on it and get back to me.”

“Yes, sir.”

His secretary went and checks to see if Kyungji came to work.

“Myunghee, I need you to come to my office right now,” yells her boss.

“Okay, I am coming,” answers Myunghee entering the front door to the office.

“Where have you been all this time?” yells her boss.

“Boss, I just got here. What are you talking about?”

“You have been missing for days and now you do not know what you did?”

“Oh, that. (Thinking back to the party)”

RING RING RRRIIIINNNNGGGG

The phone was ringing.

“Boss, the phone is ringing,” says Myunghee.

“You stay there and do not move. Let me take the phone call first.”

“Yes, boss.”

“Okay, I need you to run to the mall and meet with the General Manager,” says her boss after talking on the phone.

“Boss, the mall. Why?” answers Myunghee with a confuse face.

“Yes, there is a new store opening and they wanted us to help them design the interior of the store so I am putting you in charge. Do not disappoint me.”

“Are me done talking about me missing?”

“Do you still want to continue? I can still go back.”

“No, boss. I will get to it.”

Myunghee left and went to the mall. 

“Mr. Wang, Kyungji called in because she sprain her ankle and cannot come.”

“Okay,” answer Jackson.

“Oh, sir. There will be someone from the interior company coming to talk to you about the design for the new opening store that we will be sponsoring,” says his secretary.

“Okay, if there is nothing else you can leave.”

His secretary went out.  Myunghee arrives at the mall. When she was getting out of her car, she saw the boy again. She freaks herself out and closes her eye and open again. The boy was gone. She took a deep breath and grabs the file and notes and went inside to meet the CEO.

Myunghee walks to the secretary desk.

“Hello, I am  Myunghee from the interior design company.”

“Hello, I was waiting for you. Let me call Mr. Wang that you have arrived.”

“Sure,” answers Myunghee.

The secretary calls to Jackson.

“Yes,” answers Jackson.

“Sir, the interior design company is here.”

“Go ahead and let them in.”

“Okay. (Hang up the phone) Myunghee, you can go ahead,” says the secretary.

Myunghee nods and walk into Mr. Wang’s office.

“Hello, Mr. Wang. I am Myunghee from the interior company. I am here to discuss about the new sore opening soon,” says Myunghee.

Jackson’s POV:

This name sounds very similar. Where did I hear that name from? Do not tell me that it is her from that crazy party that we just had couple of days ago.

He slowly turns around hoping it was not her.

“Hello, nice meeting you. You can just call me Jackson.”

Myunghee freeze when she saw that it was the same guy that she has been stuck to for the last couple of days.

Jackson is shock to see the girl that was crazy about see a little boy.

“Hhhhhiiii,” says Myunghee.

“Well let’s get to business. I can show you the place and see if anything comes to your mind when you see the space and location,” says Jackson.

“That sounds great. Let’s go,” answer Myunghee.

They both walk to the location. Suddenly there was a cold breeze past Myunghee and she looks to her side and there was nothing. She shakes her head and tries to not let her mind go wild.  She looks straight to ahead and saw someone running straight at her. She tries dodging it and slightly pushes Jackson. He lost balance and both of them fall to the ground.  They accidently kiss each other. Myunghee is embarrass and got up really fast and ignore Jackson’s eye contact.

“Why did you push me?” asks Jackson.

“I did not mean to. There was someone running toward me so I try to dodge it but I did not know that I ended up pushing you,” answers Myunghee.

“There was no one ahead of us. How could someone run to you?  I am beside you so if I was to see it, I would have pull you to the side.”

“I am sorry. Can we just forget it and get to the location.”

Both of them walk in awkwardness. They reach the place and Myunghee looks around. After looking around they ahead back to the office to discuss things more in detail.

“Youngsoon, are you okay. I heard you were at the hospital?” says a coworker.

“I am fine,” answers Youngsoon.

“That is good. Let’s go inside before we are late for work.”

“Yeah, we should.”

Then a car came right next to them which make them stop and see who it was.

“Where are you going, Youngmi?” asks Mark.

“Youngmi (turn to Youngsoon). He knows your sister.” whispers the coworker.

“I do not know. Let’s just go,” answers Youngsoon.

“Hey, I am talking to you,” Mark grabs Youngsoon’s hand.

“I have nothing to say to you.”

“But I do,” demands mark.

“You can go ahead, I’ll be in shorty,” says Youngsoon to her coworker.

“Why are you ignoring me?” asks Mark.

“I told you so before that I do not know you, why do you keep on bothering me?” answers Youngsoon.

“Did you forget what you say to my people?”

“Who are your people? Do I know them?”

“Don’t act like you do not know them, Youngmi,” running out of patient.

“I am not….”

Youngsoon did not finish her sentence and Mark kisses her. She was surprise and took a step back. She slaps him.

“What was that for?” asks Mark.

“You do not have the right to do it,” yells Youngsoon.

“I am just returning your kiss back when you kiss me at the club.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I am talking about.”

“No I do not,” answers Youngsoon and runs inside.

Mark smirks and chuckle at how Youngsoon was acting toward him. He walks to his car.

Mark’s POV:

Who do she thinks she is? Saying that she does not know me when she was the one who kiss me first. What is this girl trying to play hard to get when she made the first move.  Telling me she did not do anything wrong. I will make you remember and make you fall for me. Watch Youngmi, I will.

Youngmi was outside looking at Mark. She stares at him. She smiles because she thought that Mark was smiling at her but he was actually smiling at Youngsoon who was looking from afar. She was happy but she cannot do anything now that she is not there. She wanted to talk to him but he will not be able to hear her. She went inside Mark’s car and sits in the passenger side and stares at him.  Mark drove off.

Youngsoon looks from the inside and saw her sister standing in front of Mark’s car. She went back outside and Youngmi disappear and could not find her. 

Mark calls Jackson.

“Hey Jackson, can you do me a favor?” asks Mark.

“I am a little busy can I call you later.”

“Just one question,” begs Mark.

“What is it?”

“Are you able to come to my club tonight?”

“Why do you want me to come there for?”

“Nothing, I miss you. Does that work?”

“Dude, I am busying maybe next time. Not today. I am meeting with someone right now,” answers Jackson.

“Who is it? A girl or boy?” asks Mark being nosy.

“It is a girl from an interior design company discussing about my new store that is going to be opening soon. So if there is nothing else then I am going to hang up.”

“Go ahead, bye.”

Mark’s POV:

Why can you not make it? I was going to see if you remember this girl that is trying hard to get. Why is no one helping me? Who else remember her? I am sure there is a lot of people from the club will remember her. Huh…. I guess I am back to square one since I cannot find any clue who can remember her so that I can nail her down. I guess I am all alone tonight.

Kyungji limps to the kitchen to grab her some food. Her mom saw her and asks her why she didn’t go to work. Kyungji looks at her ankle that was bandaged up. Her mom looks at her and slightly hit her shoulder.

“Why are you so clumsy? You were going for couple days due to work and came back with a sprain ankle. How did your manager take care of you?” asks her mom.

“It was not my manager fault. I was being careless and trip over and sprain my ankle,” answers Kyungji.

“Go and sit over there. I’ll bring you some food.”

“Thank you, mommy.”

After she finishes eating, she slowly walks to her room and get dress and came back out.

“Where are you going? I thought you can call in,” asks her mom.

“Yes, I did but I have somewhere to go. I’ll be back shortly,” replies Kyungji.

“With that leg, how can you even go on a long walk?”

“Don’t worry.”

Kyungji dashes out the door and walk to the bus stop. While she was walking she feels someone was following her, she paces herself with her sprain ankle. She curses at herself for finding problem for herself again. She finally reaches the bus stop and turn to see if the person was still following her. There was no one. The bus came and she went in without looking again.

She finally reaches the place. She took a deep breath and slowly walks inside the funeral place. She did not want to come but she wants to see if the lady was going to be fine. She reaches the entrance door and bump into someone.

“I am sorry,” says Kyungji.

“What are you doing here?” asks a similar voice.

“I am here to see if the lady that I brought in was doing fine,” replies Kyungji and looks up to see who it was.

“It it’s you.”

“Of course it is me. Who else can it be? There is no one here to scare you. You do not have to go. She has already left and her family already finishes her funeral when we went missing for the last couple days,” replies Kai.

“What.”

Kyungji was surprise and relief when Kai say that. She did not want to experience it again. She smiles and slowly turns around.

“Is your leg still hurt?” asks Kai.

“Yes!” says Kyungji but thinking to herself that does he not see it.

“I’ll take you home since I am leaving here anyway.”

“No need. I still have to go to my work place.”

“I’ll take you there.”

“No, it is fine. I do not want to bother you.”

“It is fine. Since I offer, I do not go back on my words.”

“I say it is fine,” Kyungji walk away so Kai cannot do anything.

Kai grab her and pull her to face him again.

“Where a cripple does wants to run to. Didn’t I say I’ll take you there? There is no but or else you want them to bother you again.” (Pointing ahead of them)

Kyungji looks and saw someone coming toward them in all blood.

“Okay, okay, I’ll go with you. Can we leave now?”

She closes her eyes and grabs onto Kai’s arm.  Kai slightly smile and walk her to his car.  Kai drives to Kyungji work place. She thanks him and walk to her department. Kai decides to stay and shop what he needed since he is at the mall.

“Is the manager in?” asks Kyungji.

“Yes,” replies her coworker.

She walks to the manager’s office and ask for two more days off since her ankle is not healing yet. The manager did not argue and let her take two days off.

She walks out of ….

Yeryung woke up and took a deep breath that she was backing home. She stares out to the window and the sun shines brightly into her room. She blinks her eyes and yawn. She sat in her bed and think about the party of misery.

Yeryung’s POV:

What is going on? Who is that grandma? Wasn’t she the one that came to my shop couple of days ago? Who is that man that was with me? What kind of party was it? There is too much mystery going on. I need to find the others and see if they are thinking like  me.

There were a lot of questions that Yeryung could not answer and wanted to know. She got out of her bed and took a shower so she can go to her shop.

She went to her shop and feels a cold and shiver. She looks around and there was no one there beside her. She saw a figure coming toward her. She stares at it without blinking. It was a familiar figure. She kept on looking then it was gone. She turns to face the door to enter into her store. She walks in and her employees welcome her. She looks to her left and saw a tall man in the corner. She stares at the man. The man turns around and walks toward her.

“Hello, Yeryung.”

“Welcome.”

“Did you forget about me already?”

“I have not, but what are you doing here?”

“I came by to see if you were coming in today since it was rough the last couple of days?”

“I am perfectly fine now!”

“Good to hear, but if you need anything, I am just a block away so just come and find me. Remember that I am Kim Jaejoong and will be around this area for a while. So do not be a stranger and come to me when there are any questions that you need to be solved.”

He left and Yeryung was trying to sink in what he was trying to tell her.

 

Chohee woke up early due to her dream. She was feeling that there was someone who wanted to speak to her but it was difficult for the person to speak. She was chasing after the person but it suddenly disappear.

Chohee’s POV:

After this party, there are so many loop holes that I cannot connect at all. There seems to be some connection to all of the other people that was with me. Why is it me? Why does it have to be me? Isn’t I busy enough and now this crazy things is happening to me. Huhhh…. I guess I just have to be wait and see what is there for me to find out what is the actually the problem.

She got ready and drive to work. She passes by Woohyun’s restaurant and pulls into the parking lot and look at the restaurant. She wonders why she has to stop by this place every time she drives by. Someone knock on her window when she daze off. The knock made her jump and she look out. It was Woohyun, she roll her window down.

“What are you doing here?”

“You!”

“Yes, it’s me, Woohyun and we are not open yet. What brings you here so early in the morning?”

“I don’t know. I just happen to stop by.”

“There is no such thing as I don’t know, there has to be a reason!”

“I really don’t have an answer. I’ll be leaving now.”

Chohee roll her window up and drive away before Woohyun can ask another question.

 

…..Couple of days had passed……

 

Kyungji finally went back to work and saw Myunghee.

“Hey it is you!” says Kyungji.

“Oh my goodness, I can’t believe it you too,” replies Myunghee.

“What are you doing here?”

“I am an interior designer and I am here to help for the grand opening store for the mall.”

“Oh my.”

“Yeah.”

“So that mean I will see you more often then.”

“Why would you say that.”

“Because I work here at this mall.”

They both talk and walk to office. They both decided to go out and have lunch after work.

“Mr. Wang, Myunghee is outside waiting for you,” says the secretary.

“Tell her to come in,” answers Jackson.

Myunghee walks in and saw Jackson focusing on his file of paper. She looks at him.

“When you are ready, I will wait here for you,” says Myunghee walking to the couch close to her.

“Just give me a minute,” replies Jackson, looking up to meet Myunghee’s eyes.

Kyungji walks into her office department and saw a figure that was similar to the one at the party. She was trying not to scare herself and took a deep breath.

“Kyungji, prefect timing, I was looking for you,” asks Mrs. Choi.

“Yes, Mrs. Choi,” replies Kyungji.

“I have Mark from Ace  coming to talk to us about lighting and other important stuffs (pointing to Mark) so I want you to help him if he needs any assistance.”

“Who?” (Thinking if it was Mark from the party that she meets.)

Mark turns around and Kyungji jump from surprise. It was the Mark from the party. Mark smile at Kyungji. He was a little shock that it was Kyungji but he was more than happy to see her again.

“Nice to see you again,” asks Mark.

“Meet too,” replies Kyungji.

“Since you two already know each other. It won’t be hard to get along then. You two can start whenever you guy is ready. Oh, Kyungji, there will be a new reporter coming to meet you so be prepare to see that report,” says Mrs. Choi.

“Why me?”  Kyungji pointing to herself.

“Because she is here to release the news of how the grand opening is so I told Mr. Wang that since you will be meeting with Mark, you can meet the reporter as well.”

“Okay, I guess.”

“Let’s do this. Since you are meeting with a report as well, I don’t us all three go and grab coffee at a café and we all can discuss it all at one time. Does that sound good to you, Ms. Kyungji?” says Mark.

“Yes. Let’s go downstairs and meet the reporter.”

 

News Station

 

“Youngsoon, the boss wants to meet you,” says a coworker.

“Okay, I’ll go and see what the boss wants,” replies Youngsoon.

Youngsoon just arrived at her work place and the boss wants to see her already. She meets the boss and told her to visit Wang Mall because she will be releasing the new store that is opening there. She will be meeting an employee named Kyungji in department of visual and merchandise. Youngsoon wonder if it was the person who she was thinking. She says okay and went to the mall.

 

Wang Mall

“Mark, you head down first and I’ll meet you there. I have to grab some document,” says Kyungji.

“Sure.”

Mark went down first. As he was walking toward the elevator, the door opens and he saw Youngsoon. Youngsoon was a little nervous because it was something big that she cannot mess up so she was not paying attention to the door opening or who was in front of her. The door opens and someone was blocking her. She looks up and saw it was Mark. He smirks at her.

“Excuse me,” says Youngsoon.

“What is the hurry?” asks Mark.

“I need to meet someone. Can you please move?”

“Aren’t you here to see me?” smiling back to Youngsoon.

“No, please move,” push Mark to move out of the door so she can leave.

He grabs her hand.

“Not so fast, where are you going? Maybe I can help you?”

She shake his hand off, “I will be fine, thank you.”

Kyungji came in time and saw the situation and saw Youngsoon and call her name. Youngsoon looks into the direction that was calling her name. She saw Kyungji and walks fast toward her. They both hug each other.

“What are you doing here,” asks Kyungji.

“I am here as a news reporter for the new store opening,” replies Youngsoon.

“Oh, then you will be coming with Mark and I. We are heading down to meet you and go to a café nearby to discuss all the detail.”

“Okay.”

“Well girls, are you two done talking so we can head down,” asks Mark.

“Yes,” answers Kyungji.

They went to Army Café. They enter and was greeting by Jungmee. They heard the familiar voice. It was Jungmee.

“Hey, it’s you guy,” says Jungmee.

“Hi, there,” says Youngsoon.

“Hello,” says Kyungji.

“You, with the ankle, Jungmee,” tease Mark.

“Ha-ha…” laughs Jungmee.

“Do you work here?” asks Kyungji.

“Yeah, and my boss is….”

Jungkook enters through the kitchen door.

“Oh, him!” answers Mark.

Mark went up to him and say hi to Jungkook. They talk and catch up for couple of minute while the girls recap what they were doing for the last couple of days.

They all sat in a long table and chit chat for a while. They all were excited to see each other doing well. Right when they were deep into knowing each other more, the bell on the front door bell rings. They all turns and see Kai walks in. They all laugh because why is everyone showing up at the café.

Kai walks straight to the counter to order his coffee. Jungkook walks up behind him and tap him on the shoulder. Kai turns to see who it was. It was Jungkook. He smiled and shakes hand.

“What are you doing here?” asks Kai.

“This is my café,” replies Jungkook.

“I didn’t know that you own a café.”

“Well now you know. Oh by the way, everyone is here,” pointing to the long table.

Kai looks to where Jungkook was pointing at. He saw them and smiles to them.

Mark walk up to Kai and Jungkook.

“Nice to see you again,” says Mark.

“Me too,” replies Kai.

Mark invites Kai to join them. Kai went ahead and sit with them.

Shin’s Restaurant:

Haeji was off for couple of days and now going back to work was a little exciting for her. She walks into the restaurant and all her coworkers were welcoming her back. The head chef asks her to visit Mr. Shin because there was a new task for her to do. She took a deep breath and hope that it will not be a crazy one like last time. She walks into Mr. Shin’s office.

“Mr. Shin, head chef says that you wanted to meet me.”

“Yes. Please sit down and I’ll tell you.” answers Mr. Shin.

Haeji sit down while Mr. Shin is writing something down.

“Haeji, I know that I just send you to help with Infinite Restaurant but now I want you to go back to the restaurant and help them out for a while because they need so extra hand since they will be collaborating with Mr. Wang grand opening at his mall.”

“But Mr. Shin, we are short staff as well. If I was to go over there who is going to help here?”

“We will be fine.”

“But…”

“No buts, please, Haeji.”

“Okay. When do I start at Infinite Restaurant?”

“Today!”

“Today, that was a short notice.”

“Yes because you were off and I did not want to bother you.”

“Okay, I’ll gather my stuff and head over there.”

“Thanks, Haeji. You are the best.”

Haeji walks out of the office and head to the locker to grab her stuff. She says bye to all her coworker and walk out. She saw Junsu walking toward her. She stops in front of Junsu.

“Is everything fine?” asks Junsu.

“Yes,” answers Haeji with a smile.

“Then why are you leaving already.”

“Oh, I am going to Infinite Restaurant to help them out for a while.”

“Oh, I see. How is your hand?”

She looks at her hand, “It looks fine. What are you doing here? Are you here to grab lunch? If you are then go ahead, I won’t stop you. I will be heading out too.”

“Why are you asking so many questions?” replies Junsu.

“Sorry,” Haeji lightly smile to him.

“I was but I can send to you Infinite Restaurant.”

“No it is fine. I do not want to bother you. You need to go back to work so go enjoy your lunch.”

“First of all, I am taking a break from work so I do not need to hurry back. Second, I will send you to your destination. No questions ask, got it.”

“But….”

“And no buts.”

“O….”

Junsu cut her off and say “let’s go.”

He grabs her and walks toward his car. They drove to Infinite Restaurant.

They arrive at Infinite Restaurant. Haeji open the door to get out. She tells Junsu to go leave since she already at the restaurant. Junsu smiles and say “I want to see who the owner of this restaurant is?”

“It is Woohyun,” replies Haeji.

“Woohyun?” trying to recall to it was.

“The one from the party.”

“Oh, that is great. I wanted to see him anyways. Let’s go together.”

Haeji shakes her head and walk first and Junsu follow. Woohyun see Haeji walks in.

“Haeji, over here,” says Woohyun.

She wave back. Woohyun saw someone else behind Haeji. He looks and saw Junsu. They both reach where Woohyun was sitting at.

“Please sit,” says Woohyun.

“Thank you,” say Junsu and Haeji.

“What brings you here, Junsu,” asks Woohyun.

“I drop Haeji off and wanted to visit you since I haven’t seen you.”

They talk and ask if they have talk to the other people from the party. While talking Chohee walks into the restaurant looking for Woohyun.

“Where is he?” Chohee asking the host at the front.

“Right this way,” says the host.

The host took Chohee to where Woohyun, Haeji and Junsu were sitting at. Chohee saw that Woohyun have guested.

Woohyun saw Chohee and excuse himself. He gets up and Haeji and Junsu turn their heads to follow him. They saw that it was Chohee. Haeji got up and follow Woohyun.

“Chohee,” says Haeji.

“Haeji, this that you,” says Chohee.

“Yeah, what are you doing here?”

“I am here to see this person?” pointing to Woohyun.

“Okay,: answers Haeji.

“How about you?” asks Chohee.

“I am going to work with Woohyun for a while.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Why would you say that?”

“Just saying,” replies Chohee.

“Hey, I am standing right here,” cut off the girl’s conversation.

Junsu get up to greet Chohee. Chohee saw Junsu and smile to him. Junsu nod with a smile back.

 

Yeryung recalled back to the party when Jungmee mentioned about a café. She looked up the information and wanted to visit the café. She was getting off work early so she decides to stop by and say hi to Jungmee. When she was leaving she saw Jaejoong leaving his office as well. Yeryung tries to hide so he cannot see her but sadly he saw her already. He walks to her and ask her where she is going. She did not reply.

“I can talk you there, I wanted to visit the people as well,” says Jaejoong.

“What are you talking about?” asks Yeryung.

“The people from the party, I know that you wanted to see them so I personally volunteer to help take you there.”

“I do not need your help!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Okay then. I’ll just see you there instead.”

Jaejoong left and Yeryung went to her car to drive to Army Café. When she arrives and walks into the café. She saw almost everyone was there. She was surprise. Jungmee saw her and came up to her and drag her to the table. Yeryung lightly smile with feel weird that everyone was there the day she wanted to visit the café. Couple of minutes later Jaejoong show up as well. They all laugh when they saw Jaejoong enter. They did not know what to think.

 

Wang Mall

Myunghee and Jackson finally got some idea but do not know how to make it work. They wanted Jimin the famous racer but there was no news of him after the accident. They decide to visit the hospital where Shingi was at to see if she can help. They both went to the hospital to see Shingi.

 

Hospital:

Jimin’s Room

Shingi was looking at Jimin’s monitor to see if there were any changes but there was none. Jimin was standing right behind her. He taps her shoulder.

“What is it?” Shingi answers.

“Just wanted to see if you still get scare,” teases Jimin.

“How about I unplug this (holding to the monitor plug).”

“I dare you to do it!”

“Why are you so sure that I won’t unplug it??”

“I just know.”

Sunny knock on the door.

“Shingi, there are two people here to see you,” says Sunny.

“Who are they?” asks Shingi.

“I don’t know but they do look familiar but I cannot recall when I saw them.”

“Okay, I ‘ll be there.”

Shingi turn to Jimin and point at him and walk out. She follows Sunny. She saw that it was Jackson and Myunghee. She greets them. They went to a meeting room and talk while Jimin follow them.

“It was nice seeing you again, Shingi,” says Jackson.

“Same here,” answers Shingi.

“I know that it is sudden but do you have any clue where Jimin, the famous racer is at?” asks Myunghee.

Jimin hears his name and enter the room. Shingi saw Jimin was shock. She did not want him there. Myunghee saw Shingi face change and looks into the direction that Shingi was looking at. Myunghee saw a figure but it was not clear so she cannot identity that it was. Jimin nod his head and tell Shingi to go ahead and tell them his story and let him see him. Shingi smiled and told them the story. They all went into Jimin’s room. Right when they enter, Myunghee can see the figure that was standing next to Jimin’s bed it was him. She was scare and hold onto Jackson’s arm. Jackson looks at her and she let go.

They left the room and Jackson apologizes for bothering Shingi. Shingi smiles and says it was okay.

Myunghee told Jackson go ahead first because she wants to talk to Shingi. Jackson says he will wait for her outside.

“Do you see two of them too?” asks Myunghee to Shingi.

Shingi take a step back and was surprise. Jimin was behind Myunghee and mutters to Shingi that she can see the other people like Shingi.

“Yes, I do,” replies Shingi.

“Since when.”

“After my accident and start to see, how about you?”

“I was a thing for me. I did not know how I got it.”

“Well since both of you can see we then we three can help each other to gather the rest of the people that was with us so we can figure this crazy and weird situation out,” Jimin jumps in to their conversation.

“That is true,” says Shingi.

“I agree too but how do we find the others,” asks Myunghee.

“We are all close by but we just need to meet that is all,” says Jimin.