chapter 5

Sense of Love

It time for big event. Mr. Mayor was the first one to arrive at the location. He did not know what to say. The location was beyond what he image. Jackson greets Mr. Mayor. Mr. Mayor smile and pat on Jackson back and say good job. Jackson smile and went to meet his crew. Jackson saw Kyungji and told her that she can go enjoy the party once it starts and do not worry about the rest. She nods and says yes. She was wearing a pretty white dress and dyes her hair to white.  The food and dessert arrives on time. Woohyun and his Infinite chefs went to set the food at the table. Haeji went to look for Mr. Shin. He just arrives at the location with some of the servers from the restaurant. She greets him and he told her to enjoy the party since she has been working hard for the last couple of days. She looks at herself in chef outfit. Mr. Shin smiles at her and told her that she still have time to go and change and come back. So she left and change.

Kyungji outfit is a ghost that painted her herself white and wearing a white dress with a hood over her head with white hair.

 

Woohyun looks at the display and it was nicely done. Sunggyu looks at Woohyun in his chef outfit.

“Are you serious, you are going to a party like that,” says Sunggyu.

“Umm… we are here to work not enjoying the party,” Woohyun shot back to Sunggyu.

Mr. Shin walks over to where Woohyun is at and greets him and told him to leave the party to him. Woohyun looks confuse so Mr. Shin went straight to the point.

“You can go and enjoy the party. I can take care from here now. Mr. Mayor wants you guy to enjoy the party so please go and change. There is still time left,” says Mr. Shin.

Jungkook and Yeryung arrive and started setting their goods on the table. Mr. Shin walks over to them and says the same thing to both of them. They did not argue and finish what they are doing and went back home to get ready.

Mark went to where Youngsoon works. He patiently waits for her to get off work. She walks out of the office and saw the same car from last time again. She panics when she saw him coming toward her direction.

“Hey, Youngmi, where are you going?” asks Mark.

“Who are you calling?” says Youngsoon.

“YOU!”

Youngmi’s spirit appears right when Mark called her name. Youngsoon saw her sister behind Mark. She was a little scare to suddenly saw her sister. Mark looks at her and notices that she was not paying attention and drag her into his car. They went to a costume shop.

“Why are we here?” asks Youngsoon.

“Well, you cannot miss the biggest party of this month,” answers Mark.

“What party are you talking about?”

“You’ll know when we reach there but first pick a costume first.”

Youngsoon went back and forth looking at the clothes that are there. She did not know which one to choose. Mark came out with a joker outfit. Youngsoon laugh really hard and Mark looks at her and she stops. Mark told her to hurry up because the party is about to start. She just grabs what was there. She changes into the outfit. She was a superwoman wearing a red cape with blue short and a red and blue tight shirt. Mark look at her without blinking his eyes. Without any words Mark drag her out and went to the party.

 

Shingi told Jimin that why does she have to go when she have no invitation. Jimin glares at her and say, didn’t they about the problem already so for her to hurry so he will not miss the opening. Shingi dress in a white nurse outfit and put red painting on her outfit so it looks like blood. Jimin teases her and say, “who are you supposed to be…”

“SHUT UP JIMIN! OR ELSE I WILL NOT GO WITH YOU!” yells Shingi.

“okay, okay,” was what Jimin says.

“I am a nurse zombie,” says Shingi in a low voice.

Chohee was not looking forward to the party at all but the phrase that was in all capital keeps running in her head. Then a women voice told her to go and dress in red. She did not understand what the voice wants but her feeling told her to do so. She dress in red with a read heel and went to the party.

Chohee came with a red riding hood outfit

Myunghee dresses herself as a dark fairy wearing a black dress with black wings and a black  halo.                                     

Jungmee’s outfit is Chuckie’s bride waering short white dress with a leather jacket adn boots wiith short whtie hair.                                                

Yeryung dress as ice queen weaing a white dress with long white har and dark black circle around the eye.                                     

Jaejoong came in with a pirate outfit.

Woohyun came back with a captain outfit with sunglasses.                  

Jackson is Frank stein outfit.

Junsu came in as a zombie doctor outfit.                        

Haeji came back wearing a witch outfit.

Kai is Dracula.                                                                

Jungkook is reaper.

                    

Everyone was at the location. Music is playing really loud. Guys are flirting with girls. Youngsoon was looking around to see if she spies her sister. Myunghee was excited so she went straight to the dance floor. Yeryung went to find her a table to sit. Jungmee have no clue to go since Jungkook drag her there. So she saw Yeryung and went to sit with her. Woohyun came back and meet with his Infinite chefs. They were making fun of him. Woohyun saw Haeji at the entrance and walk up to her. Jaejoong came and notice that the place was well organized and saw his longtime friend Junsu just entering the party. Jackson hurries back to the party so see if it was going smooth. Kyungji saw Kai entering but then she saw more people behind him that she did not want to meet so she stay put with Mr. Choi. Shingi finally arrives at the party and was nervous because she did not know anyone.

The music stop and Mr. Mayor went up to give a brief speak before everything being.

“Thank you all for coming here today. I am really blessed to see many faces out there. I would like to welcome everyone and enjoy this party until midnight,” says Mr. Mayor.

The music slow down to a couple dances, Myunghee did not have anyone so she left the dance floor. Mark pulls Yooungsoon to the dance floor.

“What are you doing,” asks Youngsoon standing there with the spotlight on them.

Mark replies, “Are you going to stand there and let people stare at us?”

“No,” and she took a step back.

Mark pulls her hand and put it over his shoulder and says “do not remove stay still.”

Right when Youngsoon put her hands on Mark shoulder, she saw her sister in a distance. She keeps looking straight ahead without blinking.

Junsu saw Haeji at the food area.

“Jae, I’ll talk to you next time,” says Junsu.

He left to meet with Haeji. Haeji was busy talking to Woohyun and the chefs that she did not notice Junsu coming. Right when Junsu about to call Haeji, Woohyun asks Haeji to dance. She agrees and went with him.

Jungkook was looking for Jungmee but she disappears.

Chohee came late and when she was at the entrance, she saw the guy at the restaurant. She saw that he was dancing with a girl. She keeps looking at him and their eyes meet. He winks at her and she ignores it. She went and sits next to Jungmee.

“Sorry, is anyone sitting here?” asks Chohee.

“No, you can sit,” replies Jungmee.

Yeryung looks at Jungmee and back to Chohee. They talk among each other. They laugh and look around the dance floor. Shingi bump into their table and spill some drinks on the table.

“Why are you so clumsy,” says Jimin.

“It’s not my fault. Who told you that I want to be here,” yells Shingi.

The three girls look at Shingi. She was alone but she keeps talking to someone. Jungmee interrupt her.

“Are you okay?” asks Jungmee.

“Huh, are you taking to me,” replies Shingi.

“Yes,” Yeryung answers.

“Oh, sorry. I am fine. I did not mean to spill soda on your table.”

“Who are you talking to?” asks Jungmee.

Shingi did not know what to tell them. So she says that she was talking to herself. Chohee asks if Shingi wants to sit with them.  Shingi agrees. The girls are getting to know each other more. They did not pay attention to the party at all.  

Yeryung asks Jungmee why she came and sits here with her. Jungmee replies that she is the only person she knows beside Jungkook. Yeryung laughs and say okay because she did not know Jungmee that well. After talking to each other and learning what jobs they have, they all pay attention to the dance floor and saw that couples are dancing and they are sitting all by themselves. Kyungji was standing next to the DJ station and looking at the dance floor. She did not dare to look anywhere else. Jackson saw Kyungji and asks her to dance with him. She did not deny and went with him.

On the dance floor, Woohyun with Haeji, Jackson with Kyungji.

Myunghee went to the food area. She saw a little blue boy eating at the corner of the table. She went there.
“Hey, kiddy what are you doing here. This party is not for little kid like you,” says Myunghee.

She saw the little boy looks up to her and he dash like lightening. Then Kai came up Myunghee and tap her shoulder.

“Miss, are you okay.”

Myunghee was shock due to the tap on her shoulder and scream.

“Sorry didn’t mean to scare you,” says Kai.

“Oh sorry. That was too sudden. I was talking to that little boy but he just ignores me,” replies Myunghee.

Kai looks at the direction that Myunghee was pointing. He saw the little boy and knew that he was dead. He was wondering if Myunghee see the same thing as him. He did not dare to ask and just told her to not think a lot about it. Myunghee says okay and went to sit at a table. She went and sits next to an empty table next to the four girls. She was just eating and did not pay attention to the other table.

Youngsoon was confused why she was at the party. Mark went to the stage and talks to his DJ and sees how it is. Youngsoon just stand there. Mark came back down and took Youngsoon to the dance floor to dance.

Junsu found Jaejoong and they went to sit down. Junsu looks at the surrounding and it does not feel comfortable at all. He asks Jaejoong if he feel that the place is very gloomy and dark. Jaejoong laugh at Junsu.

“Of course it is dark and gloomy because it is the Welcoming Party for the Dead,” says Jaejoong.

“I know but then it does not seem right,” replies Junsu.

The song ended and everyone left the dance floor and Mr. Major went to the DJ.

“Once again, thank you all for coming here today. Today is a special day for all of those that are gifted. Everyone here, look to the left and then to the right.”

When Mr. Major was telling them to turn left and right, Kyungji, Myunghee, Kai, Jungkook and Chohee notice that some of the people are disappearing out of the blue. Kyungji shut her eyes and Jackson looks at her and asks her if she was okay. She just nods her head.

“Now, everyone please follow me and we will begin our adventure in this party,” continues Mr. Major.

Everyone was confused. Then suddenly Kyungji scream very loud to where everyone was looking at her.

“Miss, I know that you are very excited but the fun has not begun yet,” says Mr. Major.

Haeji was sitting with Woohyun. She looks at the food stand and notices that all the servers and Infinite chefs are gone. She taps Woohyun to look.

“Woohyun, where Infinite chefs and Shin’s Restaurant servers went,” asks Haeji.

“I don’t know where they could go,” replies Woohyun.

Then Haeji and Woohyun look around and there was only 18 people left in the party. Haeji and Woohyun looks at each other.

Jimin came behind Shingi and told her that there is no one here expects dead people and 18 human.

Chohee senses that there was something not right.

Shingi gasps and Yeryung, Jungmee, and Chohee look at her.

Jimin told her to be quiet.

“Why your face does become so pale,” asks Chohee.

Shingji told the girls to look around to see if there is anyone here. They look and it became quiet and there was no one there. Myunghee hear the girls chattering and ask them what was going on. They told her that there is no one here except 18 people. Myunghee look at the party.

“No, there are more than just 18 people. There are people in the food area and dance floor,” says Myunghee.

Yeryung replies, “There are not a lot of people.”

Shingi agrees as well as Jungmee. But Chohee knew that it was not right. There has to be something fishy about this party. She turns to look at the table where Woohyun and Haeji were sitting; she saw same the woman with a red dress and red heel standing next to Woohyun.

Junsu and Jaejoong noticed that there are fewer and fewer people.  Jungkook also notices and went to where Jungmee was at.

“Do not be scared my special people out there,” says Mr. Major.

They all look at the Mr. Major.

He continues, “Today, I am so happy that all 16 people that are sitting or standing out there. There is something that I want to let you all know. I want you all to find someone that you trust. The faster you find that partner, the faster you get to get out of this party. So everyone start your search.”

Yeryung look at the other girls. They look at each other and the people around them. There were only 16 people in the area and the other 2 was Mr. Major and his secretary. 

Everyone startle when they see that there was no one there.

“I am sorry to let you guy come here with no warning but this is where everything will start and each and every one of your life will change after today. I want all of you to gather in the middle of the dance floor,” says an old grandma that was standing at the microphone.

Everyone look and Mr. Major and his secretary disappear. They all got scare and did not know what to do. Kyungji runs toward the exit door and the gate suddenly close.  She looks at the gate and there was some shiny green thing around it. Jimin turns to Shingi and say that no one can escape tonight because everything was planned ahead of time and everyone is lock up in this forest until the grandma gets what she wants. Shingji looks worry and did not know what to say to everyone that did not see Jimin Chohee looks at the direction that Kyungji was at and sense that it was going to be a long night since the game just started. Kai looks at the grandma and knew that she was dead. Then Jungkook notice that there was nothing that they can do at all but wait and see what the grandma wants them to do.

Junsu, Jaejoong, Jackson and Woohyun did not know what was going on so they just stand there and see what was going to happen next.

Haeji did not know what to say but stand. Youngsoon keeps looking at her sister that was very far the party location. Jungmee just stand here and was excited to see what everyone was going to do.  Myunghee looks around her and then at Kyungji and saw that there was a lot of people outside of the gate and wanted to get in but cannot get in. She looks confuse.

Kyungji knew that the green shiny thing is a seal that no one can break it, only the person that did it can break it. She did not know how to tell it to the other people. She just stands there and cries. She did not want to look at the stage where the grandma is at.

“Everyone get up and move quickly. The faster you guy move, the faster you guy gets to go home. Seem like no one wants to go home tonight right. I can keep you all here and be my people since none of you are coming to the middle of the dance floor.

Yeryung looks at the grandma and notice that there was something weird about her. She keeps staring at her and the grandma looks right back at her and smiles at her. Yeryung startle look away.

The grandma starts to speak again, “Now, now, don’t be scares. I know that you all are thinking about where is the major. I can answer that question. There was no major here. I was the major. I know you all are confused. Don’t worry. All of your hard work did not go to waste. I just want to pause your time and take you all to a place that I want you all to see. I won’t take your time long if you all corporate with me. The faster you corporate the faster you all get to go back to the party.”

Kai did not want to waste anymore of his time so he went to the middle of the dance floor. Then Jaejoong, Jackson, and Junsu went in as well. Mark pulls Youngsoon into the middle of the dance floor. Myunghee slowly wants in. Jimin told Shingi to go in as well so that the game can be over. Shingi did not response and ask the other girls to go with her. Jungmee did not hesitate. Chohee did not care; all she wants was to go home already. Yeryung was a little scare to do what the grandma wants. But then Jungmee Yeryung, Chohee went in. Woohyun ask Haeji to go with him and she walks with him to the center. The only one left was Kyungji who was at the entrance.

The grandma calls Kyungji to come to the center. Kyungji did not want to turn at all.

“If you do not want to come, let me ask one of these eight gentlemen to come get you. So who is the lucky gentleman that will bring that lucky girl over there at the entrance? Let me see who has the faith to come and help her,” say the grandma.

There were two spotlights trying to find that man. The two spot light spot and it landed on two men.  It was Kai and Woohyun.

The grandma laughs and say “Let me twist this faith so that everyone will suffer to find their true love. I want to see the pain that all of you are going through since none of you wanted to help me in the beginning. Let me see…. Who shall it be… you there? I want you to help me bring that young lady over there to the dance floor.”

The grandma pointed to Woohyun and the other spotlight went to Woohyun as well. Kai turns to see who the girl was. He looks and it was the girl from the other day. Woohyun did not say anything and went to her Kyungji.

“Let’s go the dance floor. Everyone is waiting for you,” says Woohyun.

“NO. I want to go home. Do not talk to me! LEAVE ME ALONE!” says Kyungji, thought it was a ghost.

Woohyun tap her shoulder and she scream. Woohyun turn her around and hug her. She stops screaming when she knew that it was human. She looks at Woohyun. She thought that it would Mr. Kim from the other day but it was not him. Woohyun grabs her hand and walk to the dance floor.

Everyone is in the middle of the dance floor. Jaejoong and Junsu were next to each other. Woohyun, Haeji and Kyungji were standing together. Mark, Youngsoon, and Jackson are together. While Chohee, Yeryung, Shingi, Jimin, Myunghee, Jungmee, and Jungkook all stand close to each other. Then Kai was standing all by himself.

“Now let’s begin the game. It will be fine everyone. Like I say before, choose the person that you be able to take you out of here. Sadly there is one person that 14 of you cannot see. There are 16 of you guy and one of you guy can that one person that is standing in the dance floor with you all,” says the grandma.

Right when the grandma says that Shingi knew that it has to be her.

“Let me say that you will be left alone if you are not lucky person. Let’s starts the fun. You all gather and start walking around, let’s have the all the girls in the middle in a circle and guys, you are to make an outer circle. Good that’s how it is. The girls are going to walk to their right and the boys are going to walk to their left when the spotlight comes on that is your lucky person. Let me say that if it is not your right one, good luck because I will see you from here on. Now lights all off. Boys and girls start walking.”

The boys walk to their left and the girls walk to their right. All the lights are off and it was pitch black dark and all you can hear was the grandma voice but when she stops talking you can hear the people outside the gate chatting and wanted to come in. The night was getting cold and is a bright full moon. When you breathe or talk you can see your breath.

“Bring the lights back up. Now let me see.”

Kyungji was facing the same guy that brought her to the dance floor.

Shingi was facing a guy that she never saw in her life before.

Jaejoong looks and saw a young girl that looks pure and y.

Mark notice that it was not Youngmi but a different girl.

Jimin looks to see if it was Shingi because he did not want the girl to be alone, but when he looks it was a jolly girl that keeps smiling.

Jackson looks and sees that it was the girl from the food area.

Chohee looks and the guy that was facing her was the cold and dark handsome guy that was the first person to come to the dance floor.

Jungkook laughs and smile when he sees that it was the same person that he already knows.

The grandma laughs so hard. She knew that she will be visiting all of them a lot so she cannot stop her laughter but manage to speak and say, “I want all of you to hold hands and dance the night off with the person in front of you. I am sorry to the young lady that did not have a gentleman. Don’t worry, I will not forget you. I will allow you to step outside of the dance floor and continue your journey since it is only you. But I will let you know that there is man standing next you and will be watching you step by step.  It will be difficult for you but I will give you three chances to see him when you are danger. He will be able to protect you and guide you to the next step. You there young lady go and start your hunt to escape this party. If you finish it fast you will be able to go to the party with Mr. Major. And for the rest of you, you all will be dancing and get to know each other after. The couples that prove to me that are meant to be with each other can start there hunt so do not let me down or you will be staying here with me and the rest of the guest at the entrance of there.”

Everyone looks at the entrance and did not see anyone but an empty gate.

“Don’t worry; I know you all are thinking that there is no one at the gate. Let me show you all that there are people. But when I open that gate they will be coming to join us and that mean that you will have to work harder to prove to me or you will be stuck here forever with me,” laugh the grandma.

Kyungji did not want to believe it at all.

Chohee look and smirk at the man in front of her and say, “it will be easy.”

Yeryung can’t believe that she is in this mess.

Shingi do not know how to express her thought out.

Haeji took a deep breath and wonder how is this going to work.

Youngsoon looks confuse.

Myunghee smiles and say, “easy as cake.”

Jungmee looks and see there was no one in front of her and she knew that she need to start her journey. She was a little happy that she did not have to talk to guy since she did not know how to express herself to make her feel like she like them.

Everyone looks at the door and the grandma says, “when I break that green seal on the door, you all have that much time to prove to me that each of you are meant to be with that other person. Let the fun begin. It will be about one hour before the guest arrives so work hard. You there go and take that path to your journey.”

Jungmee went toward the path and Jimin follow. Jungkook pulls on her hand and apologize for bringing here into this party and now have to suffer. She smiles to Jungkook and say, “Everything will be fine. It will be a fun journey for me,” and walk in the deep and dark path ahead of her.

Jimin looks at Shingi and say, “Be strong and they will meet at the end of the light. He will be waiting for her.”

Shingi shout out and told Jungmee not to be scare because there is someone following her every step.

Jungmee smiles.

Jungkook turns to looks at Yeryung.

“How are we going to prove this meant to be when we do not know each other well? How am I going to do this?” says Yeryung looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles and told her, “She say that we have to prove to her that we are meant to be but that does not have to love but it can be that we are meant to meet each other or know each other that can still consider meant to be. Correct.”

Yeryung smiles at Jungkook silly explanation and went with it because it sounds reasonable.

Junsu takes his right hand out and ask Shingi to dance with him. Shingi went with Junsu and dance.

Jackson smiles at Haeji and ask her to dance with him. She nods her head.

Myunghee looks at Mark. They introduce each other.

Mark smirks and says, “let’s turn this party up. You know how special you are to me? No matter what, I’ll pick you. Come on girl, let’s start dancing.”

Myunghee laugh and blush at Mark words and went with Mark to dance.

Kai looks at Chohee and say, “Why are you smirking for. It isn’t time to flirt. This party is complete chaos. Everyone is a stranger. Let’s start this fix this mess and get out of here.”

Chohee smiles at him and say, “Whatever you want!”

“Aren’t you the one that was in charge of the food?” asks Jackson.

“Yes,” answers Haeji and continue, “This is going to be hard.”

Jackson smiles and says, “It won’t be. Don’t avoid me! Look at me! What are you afraid of? I’m not that great but I think we’d be a hot couple and be able to leave here soon.” 

Each couple starts there dance, Jungmee and Jimin left to explore the journey that is ahead of them.

Jungkook talks to Yeryung about her shop. Then when Yeryung asks about Jungmee, Jungkook laugh and did not know how to explain to Yeryung about Jungmee situation. Right when Jungkook was thinking about explaining Jungmee’s situation, the spotlight went to them and the grandma told them starts their journey. Jungkook looks at Yeryung and was confuse but did not argue and went straight into the cold and dark path.

Woohyun ask Kyungji why she was scare about coming to the dance floor. Kyungji did not want to tell Woohyun or else he wills thinks that she is crazy. So she ignores him and smile back at him.

Myunghee keep laughing at Mark from earlier. Mark asks her what was wrong with her and why she keeps laughing. Myunghee say that the lines that Mark says were too cheesy to her ears and it keeps ringing.

Mark laughs and went to her right ear and say, “Do you want me to say it to you again?”

Myunghee giggles.

“You know how special you are to me? No matter what, I’ll pick you. Come on girl, let’s make this real!” whispers into Myunghee’s right ear.

Myunghee can’t stop herself from laughing. With her laughing, it sounds like Mark and her are having fun and flirting with each other.

Then the grandma points to Myunghee and Mark can go start their journey. They both went into deep and cold path.

Jaejoong ask Youngsoon’s name and she told him. They talk and get to know each other.

Chohee asks for Kai’s name. Kai answers.

“Okay, Kai. How are you going to let that grandma over there known that we are meant to be?”

“How am I supposes to know. I did not plan to do anything with girls tonight.”

Chohee laugh at Kai’s answer.

Jackson and Haeji introduce each other.

“Haeji, do you work a lot?”

“Yes, I do!” answers Haeji with a smile.

Jackson smile back and tells her that she was pretty y with the witch outfit that she is wearing. Haeji blush and turn red and answer at Jackson.

“Thank you!”

“Let’s see. I am going to tell you something that will make you fall for me.”

Haeji was did not know what to say and look at Jackson confuse and was curious to see what he was going to say.

“You are pretty, you are not chubby, and you do not need to change anything. You are pretty and perfect just as you are right now.”

Haeji blush and turn ready red. Jackson looks at her and smiles. He went to her left ear and whisper, “I told you so.”

Haeji whisper back to Jackson’s right ear and say, “What are you trying to do?”

Jackson laugh and say, “I feel so unconfident, there are hundreds of confession, I will confess to you with action because I can’t keep my head up in front of you” and he lean in and about to kiss Haeji.

The spotlight went on them. Everyone looks at them and Haeji blush. They both pass the dancing part and leaded to the deep cold path.

The guest at the gate has reached half way to the dance floor, so there is about 30 minutes left to the game.

Kyungji saw that the guest are coming close and asks Woohyun, “how are we going to get out of here? Everyone is leaving slowly and we are still here?”

Woohyun says, “Don’t worry; I will do my best to get us out.”

“Okay,” says Kyungji then she saw a red dress standing close to Woohyun as well. She closed her eyes and wish it will disappear. But it did not go away but went behind her and whisper into her ear. Right when the red dress girl was about to say something to Kyungji, the grandma put the light on them and let them go to the deep cold path.

“So Kai, do you have any interest of being here at all?” asks Chohee.

“I do not,” answers Kai looking at the guest coming closer.

“They are coming closer and we still can’t prove our love,” laugh Chohee.

“In case you don’t know, I’m warning you that they are not human right,” says Kai.

Chohee startle and did not answer Kai. She sense that it was going to be bad but she did not know that she will be seeing ghost out of the blue.

Kai looks at her and says, “I will protect you and your smile, I will get you out of here.”

Chohee looks into Kai’s eyes and saw something that she did not know. She asks Kai if Kai can see the dead people. Kai was about to answer and the grandma told them to leave into the dark path.

There was only about 20 minutes left of the game and Jaejoong, Youngmi, Junsu and Shingi was still there.

All this time, Youngmi been staring at the other side of the dance floor that has Jaejoong curious and he ask.

“What is it that you keep staring at?”

“I…I….I…” answers Youngsoon.

“What is it? I been looking at you and all you do was look at that direction without blinking.”

“I…I…I… just saw my sister…”

“How can you see your sister when there are only us four left?”

“She is standing over there. She keeps looking at me and trying to tell is something.”

Jaejoong was about to turn but the grandma came up to Jaejoong and told him to leave and go to the dark cold path with Youngsoon.

Everyone left expect Junsu and Shingi.

Junsu looks around and everyone was gone.

“What are we going to do? everyone left us behind?” asks Shingi.

“I do not know. I am thinking,” replies Junsu.

Now there is only 10 minutes left.  The guests are coming closer and closer to Junsu and Shingi.

Shingi is scare that she cannot leave the place and starts to have teary eyes. Then Junsu ask Shingi if she knows who girls that can see only the guy that was with them. Shingi did not know what to say because people will say that she is crazy again if she says that it was her. So she did not response at all.

The grandma announces the time and it was 5 minutes left and Shingi panic. She started to talk to herself. She was looking for Jimin to see if he came back and stay by her side since he always tell her what to do. Junsu ask her who is Jimin. Shingi says that it was the famous racer that was in the accident. Junsu was curious how Jimin can be here if he was in a coma. Junsu asks Shingi again and she says that she was and was cut off by the grandma. They let go to the path.

Jungmee and Jimin did not know where the path was taking them. They both continue walking and it seems endless. Then suddenly there was a loud scream coming from ahead. Youngmi shriek from the loud noise. She listens carefully. The voice sounds very familiar to her but she cannot guess the voice at all. When she was deep into the voice, a hand out of the blue came from underneath her and hold her feet that she cannot move.