Chapter 10

Sense of Love

It is the time of the year where Kyungji and Myunghee hate.  It is the most popular time which the dead loves to come and enjoy the freedom once in a year. The day is short, and the night is long which Kyungji would always ask to have a shorter shift or leave before the sun goes down.

Shingi hate it also but she is used to it since she works in a hospital and see them every day. She feels like they are just human being to her. With Jimin with her, she feels crazy but what can she do because the only person that she can communicate her thoughts and worries to is him since he is a wandering soul that cannot enter his body.

Jimin started to have difficulties leaving and entering his body. Once he is pulled back into his body, he cannot leave until a voice is calling him. He starting to lose connection with Shingi. Sometime when he talks to her, she would not hear him. He would follow her like crazy and try to grab her attention, but she would not response to him. He starts to question himself why. Ever since he was in the accident, he was not able to go into his body but now his body is pulling him when he does not want to go.

Myunghee came to the hospital to see Shingi and Jimin. She enters the hospital and feels the cold breeze passing her like crazy. Every soul that pass by was screaming trying to get her attention. For a moment, she closes her eyes and took a deep breath. Right when she slowly opens her eyes, Jackson came right next to her and pat her on the shoulder. She shrugs and slowly turns her head hoping it was not a ghost. When she meets the hand, she looks up and saw that it was Jackson. She faintly smiles at him.

“Are you okay?” asks Jackson.

“I’m okay,” replies Myunghee.

“Why are you standing at the entrance?”

“I…ummmmmm…I…..ummmm….”

She did not know what to say so she keeps on stuttering. Jackson did not want to waste time, so he told her to forget it. He starts to walk, and she follow right behind him. She asks him why he was at the hospital for?

“I am here for the same reason as you.”

“Me,” pointing at herself.

“Yes. Aren’t we here to see Jimin and Shingi.”

“Oh yeah, right.”

Jackson stare at her and walk to the elevator. They reach Jimin’s room. They look inside and there was no one there beside Jimin body. Myunghee was looking to see if Jimin’s soul was beside him but it was not. She keeps looking around.

“Who are you looking for,” asks Jackson.

“Umm..Umm…no one,” replies Myunhee.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah….well actually, I was looking for Shingi.”

“She probably checking other patients.”

“Okay.”

 

Army Café

Yeryung came with a box of chocolates. Jungmee saw and run toward her. Jungkook saw Jungmee runs quickly toward Yeryung. He shooks his head.

“You are here early,” asks Jungmee.

“Of course! We must start our search for the other girls. We can’t just wait,” replies Yeryung.

“Okay, I already ask for a day off so why don’t we head out now,” answers Jungmee.

Yeryung looks at Jungkook who was standing at the register wandering what the two girls was talking about. He notices that Yeryung was looking at him, so he walks up to them.

“Where are you two heading too?” asks Jungkook.

“We’ll be finding the other girls that was at the party,” happily answers Jungmee.

“Yes, I wanted to know what is going on. It just doesn’t seem right that there was only couple of us that was pull into this mess,” answers Yeryung.

“Why don’t I go along with you two also,” asks Jungkook.

“Are you sure?” replies Yeryung.

“Yup.”

“That is even better. Thank you, boss,” says Jungmee.

Jungkook went to tell the rest of the team that he is leaving early so do not look for him. They all nod their head. The three left the café. Right when they were about to leave, Jungkook feels something was wrong.

There was a shadow that was coming quickly at them. He pulls Jungmee behind him. When the shadow passes him, it went straight pass Yeryung. Jungkook looks at the shadow carefully and it was not Minsu. He took a deep breath.

“Boss, are you okay,” asks Jungmee.

He nods. They walk to Yeryung’s car and drove off.  While driving, Jungmee’s stomach growl and Jungkook look at her.

“Sorry, I didn’t get to eat anything,” replies Jungmee.

“We can grab something to eat first,” asks Yeryung.

“Yes, please!” answers Jungmee.

“Oh, that restaurant ahead seems to participate at the party too, maybe we should check it out. Maybe we can get some information. How does that sound?” asks Yeryung.

“Sound goods,” replies Jungkook.

 

Infinite Restaurant

Haeji enter the restaurant and went straight to the employee room. She changes into her work clothes. Woohyun enters and was looking for Haeji.

“Have you guy seen Haeji?” asks Woohyun to his team members.

“She is in the changing room,” replies a team member.

“Okay.”

He walks to the changing room and wait outside.

 Haeji came out and was surprise to see Woohyun.

“Did you need something?” asks Haeji.

“Ummm… Yes, I came to tell you that since it is your first day here and is helping us, please don’t be a stranger.”

“Okay.”

They both walk toward the kitchen and saw a figure that was similar.

“Chohee, what are you doing here,” asks Haeji.

“I came to see you and see how things are,” replies Chohee.

“It is the first day.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Why don’t you ask about me?” Woohyun jumps into the conversation.

“No one is concern about you,” Chohee replies.

“Are you sure, you are not here for me and not for Haeji,” Woohyun joking back to Chohee.

Chohee ignores him.

“I will leave you two. I want to meet the team,” says Haeji.

“I am leaving too,” answers Chohee.

“Don’t leave yet, have lunch with us first,” replies Woohyun.

“Isn’t it time for your restaurant to open,” remarks Chohee.

“Yes, but that does not mean that I cannot have lunch with you,” Woohyun replies looking at Chohee.

Haeji starts to walk when Woohyun told her to join them for lunch. Chohee eyes Haeji to stay.

“Sure, why not. I have not eaten yet,” replies Haeji.

They walk to a table. When they were about to sit down, Yeryung, Junngmee and Jungkook enter the restaurant.

Everyone looks at each other and brings back the memory of the party.

“Look it is them,” says Jungmee.

“What brings you guy here at this restaurant,” asks Woohyun.

“We wanted to see if we can meet the others if we were to come by here and guess it right. We found you three,” answers Jungkook.

“Oh. Why don’t you guy join us for lunch, we can catch each other up on what have happen after that crazy night” says Woohyun.

“Sound great,” Yeryung answers.

They all sat down and talk until everyone was familiar with one another. Now they just need to find the others.

“We still need couple more,” says Chohee.

“Does anyone know anyone else?” asks Woohyun.

“I think I know someone; I can try and call for him to come here,” replies Haeji.

“Sounds great, why don’t you give it a try,” says Jungkook.

Haeji gets up and went to the locker to get her phone. She dials her workplace and ask for Mr. Shin.

“Mr. Shin, by chance do you have Junsu’s number. I need to talk to him?” asks Haeji.

“I do not but if I see him come by today, I’ll give your number to him and tell him to call you,” answers Mr. Shin.

“Okay, thank you.”

Haeji was a little disappointed that she was not able to get Junsu’s number. She brought her phone just in case Junsu call. She went back and let them know that she cannot reach the person, but he will call back.

Yeryung was thinking if she should call the guy that keep bothering her too.

“Yeryung, why don’t you call that person too,” says Jungmee.

“I was thinking about it too, but I don’t have his number,” replies Yeryung.

“Call your store and ask your employee to get his number.”

“Why?”

“So, we can get to the bottom of this,” answers Chohee.

“Never mind, I’ll try his office,” replies Yeryung.

She dials Jaejoong’s office.

“Hello, thank you for calling our law firm, how can I help you?” asks the secretary.

“Umm….I am looking for Jaejoong,” replies Yeryung over the phone.

“Oh. Give me one moment please.”

It was on hold. She waited for a while and there was no response. When she was about to end call, then there was a “Hello.”

“It took you this long to answer the phone,” Yeryung angrily replies.

“I am sorry, but I am a busy person. What can I do for you miss,” answers Jaejoong.

“I was…. I was….”

“Yes.”

“If you would like to come have lunch….”

“Sure, anytime, where,” he cut her off.

“I mean do you want to join us for lunch, right now at this moment at Infinite Restaurant,” says Yeryung.

“I’ll be there in like 15 minutes.”

“Okay.”

Jaejoong hang up and post pone his entire client for the day to a different day. He left and reaches the restaurant in 15 minutes. When he enters, he saw similar faces and was surprise to see that it was not only Yeryung. He walks to the table and greet everyone.

Haeji’s phone ring and she jump from the sudden call. She looks at it and it was an unknown number. She hesitant to answer but she remembers Junsu will be calling. She answers it.

“I heard you were looking for me, is there something wrong,” says Junsu.

“I… ummmm…” says Haeji.

“So, what is that you wanted to say.”

“I wanted to see if you are busy right now.”

“I am on lunch break. I am at your workplace.”

“Oh.”

“Why don’t you come out and talk to me, why you ask Mr. Shin to tell me to call you?”

“I am actually not working there for a while. I am at Infinite Restaurant helping them out.”

“Okay, that makes sense now. Anyways, go head and say what you want.”

“I was wondering if you can swing by to Infinite and meet the others from that night.”

“WHAT… everyone is there?”

“Well, not everyone. But almost… If you do not mind you can come by. We are just chatting to catching everyone up.”

“Sure, why not. I am curious to meet the others also. I’ll see you in a bit.”

They end the call. Haeji let them know that Junsu will be on his way.

 

Everyone starts looking among themselves and saw familiar faces. They all look confuse and curious of what is going on.  Everyone tells their own story. Now the only thing left for them is to gather the missing people that was also there that night.

Woohyun kept on looking toward the doorway to the kitchen and saw a red shadow flash by. He looks again and there was nothing there. He keeps on blinking to see if it was still there. He was too focus on the shadow that Chohee taps his shoulder and jitter a little.

“Are you okay?” asks Chohee.

“Ummm, yeah, I….. am fine. Did you ask me a question?” answers Woohyun.

“No, I saw you kept looking that the doorway, so I look and there was nothing, so I wanted to ask you if you saw something.”

“I thought I saw someone standing there but when I look twice there was no one.”

“Maybe you are thinking too much,” replied Chohee.

“Maybe.”

Woohyun turns his head and focus on the others, while Chohee was still curious so she looks at the doorway again with Woohyun looking. She saw a quick shadow move. Her face turns sour. Jungmee saw Chohee’s face and ask her if she was okay. She hesitates to tell the others.

“Its…… nothing,” answers Chohee.

“Are you sure? Your face is pale,” replies Jungmee.

“Yea…. But I just saw a shadow that looks familiar. So, it just kind of scare me. That’s all.”

“Who is it then?” asks Haeji.

“I do not remember but it just feels familiar,” replies Chohee.

“How does the shadow look like,” asks Jungkook.

“It is red, but I have a feeling that it is a girl,” answers Chohee.

“That what I saw earlier too,” Woohyun jumps in.

“Is this your first time seeing such thing,” asks Jungkook.

“No, it happens couple of times, but it really didn’t bother me as much until after the party,” answers Woohyun.

“It has been couple of weeks, that the famous racer, Jimin, has disappear for a while. There has been no update of him. It was a badly accident. The latest news that we had was, he was hospitalize. After that there was no news.”

Everyone in the restaurant was silent and listen to the news. Jungmee’s face turn sour when she hears the name but was unsure. Haeji was not thinking too much so she just takes it as new is new. Chohee suddenly have a chill when Jimin’s name came on.

While everyone was listening to the news, Junsu came to where everyone is sitting. Haeji waves at Junsu.

“What is that racer name again?” asks Jungmee.

“His name is Jimin. Why are you so curious?” answers Jungkook.

“No, because his name is familiar to me. I feel like I heard of the name somewhere, but I can’t remember where and when.”

“Try to think carefully,” says Junsu.

Everyone looks at the direction that the voice was coming from.

“Hi, I am Junsu. Nice meeting you all.”

“This is the person that I was talking about earlier,” replies Haeji.

Junsu finally catch up to with everyone.

Hospital

Myunghee decide to go out and see if she can find Shingi. Jackson quietly follow her. She could not find Shingi, so she gave up and decide to go back to Jimin’s room and wait for her there. When she was walking toward Jimin’s room, she saw a familiar figure going into the room.

Myunghee was so happy that she saw Shingi.  She finally found her.

Shingi finally finish her round checking patients. She saves Jimin for her last round so she can spend more time with him. She enters the room, and it was dark with only the monitor on and beeping. She looks at the monitor and it was fine. She looks around to see if Jimin was close by. She did not feel his presence. She took a deep breath and slowly turn on the light.

“BOOOOO,” Jimin jumps in front of her.

Shingi walks straight pass him and walk towards his body.

Myunghee saw everything through the small window from Jimin trying to scare Shingi and her walking pass him. Myunghee close her eyes very quickly and was shock. She saw his body laying in the bed and why is he standing in front of Shingi.  Jackson came right behind her. He put his hand her shoulder and she jump from the sudden contact. She cannot see Jimin anymore when Jackson touch her.

“Why are you standing here and not going in?”

“I….I….was about to go in,” answers Myunghee while slowly grabbing the handle to the door.

Shingi hears the door opens, she turns her head.

“Oh, you it is you,” says Shingi.

“Yes, where did you go, I couldn’t find you earlier?” asks Myunghee.

“I just finish my round checking on patients and Jimin was my last one.”

“Oh, where is he now?”

Jackson was confusedwhen Myunghee asks that question when Jimin was laying in bed in front of them.

“He is there,” replies Jackson while pointing at Jimin’s body.

“I know but his spirit,” says Myunghee.

Jackson shivers from hearing what she was saying. Jackson took couple of second to digest what Myunghee was saying.

“So, you are saying that you can see what I cannot see,” says Jackson.

“Yes, do you remember when I say there was a little boy looking for his mother in the mall.”

“Yes.”

“Well…. they both died but came to your mall and was separate, so he went to the security area to ask for help but no one heard him because he was dead. I try to avoid him, but he kept on crying and bugging me like crazy so that’s why I help him.”

Jackson was dumbfounded and did not know what to say or do because he was too shock.

“I did not see him at all. I have been here for almost a good 5 minutes and he had not appeared yet,” answers Shingi.

“He is standing right next to you,” says Myunghee while pointing to Shingi’s right shoulder.

“I was trying to scare you and you say that you did not see me. What are you saying?” replies Jimin who is starting to be angry.

Myunghee tells Shingi that Jimin is starting to be angry because she is not responding to him. Shingi looks confuse.

“I do not see him in this room beside his body. Why is he getting mad for?” answers Shingi.

“How come you can see me, but she cannot see me?” asks Jimin while pointing to Shingi.

“I can see more than you think. It was not my choice, but it was more like, I was chosen to see what I do not want to see,” says Myunghee.

“Have you meet anyone beside us,” asks Shingi.

“I only meet, Kyungji and Mark but I know there is more, but I do not know how to meet them. Oh, let me call Kyungji to come here maybe she can help us as well,” replies Myunghee.

“I know someone who was also there?” jumps in Jacskon.

“Who,” asks Shingi.

“The person name is Mark.”

“Mark…. Mark…..Mark….” Myunghee pounder on that name.

“Yes, him,” replies Jackson.

“Mark, the one that was with me during the weird path that we all have to go through,” says Myunghee.

“Yes, I can call him to come as well.”

“Sure, why not, the more people the better,” says Shingi.

She took out her phone to call Kyungji while Jackson calls Mark.

 

Wang Mall

Kyungji decide to leave work early since Myunghee was not coming by. There was not much work since Myunghee is not there to see what they need to do. When she was walking out of the mall, she saw shadows that are going in and out of the mall. She blinks twice to see if she was just thinking too much. When she looks again, it was still the same. She took a deep breath and ignore all of them and walks straight to the bus stop.  A shadow coming very quickly at her, made her legs numb from moving. Too fast that she cannot dodge, she closes her eyes and hope that it will just dodge her since she cannot dodge it herself. Suddenly, she feels a pair arms pulls her.  Her face slam into a chest that feels familiar.  She slowly opens her eyes to see who it was.

“Keep your eye shut since you do not want to see,” Kai says coldly.

“Why are you here?” answers Kyungji while her eyes are shut.

“I came here for business but saw something that I cannot ignore.”

Kai stops hugging her. She slowly opens her eyes.

“Thank you,” she smiles.

“How are you going home?”

“I am going to take the bus. Thank you again for your help.”

She was about to turn around and walk but his hands pull her to face him again. He undoes his tie. She looks at him confuse and wondering what he is doing. He walks closer to her and use his tie to cover her eyes.

“This will help you, so you won’t see anything that you do not want to see.”

“Then how am I supposed to walk to the bus stop,” asks Kyungji with a confuse looks.

“I’ll take you home.”

Kai took her hand and guide her to his car.  When they reach his car, Kyungji’s phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Kyungji come to the hospital,” says Myunghee.

“What happen to you? Are you okay?” asks Kyungji with a worry face.

“I am fine. I came to see Shingi and Jackson came along as well so I was thinking that if you come then we are closer to finding the rest of the people.”

“Oh, I have someone from that night was well.”

“Really, who?”

“Kai, the owner of the funeral home,” looking him.

“Bring him here too.”

“Okay, let me ask him.”

Kyungji turn to Kai and ask him. He was hesitating if he should or should not but then he finally agrees.

“Do you know anyone else beside me?” asks Kyungji while Kai is driving.

“Yes, I do. Why?”

“Can…..Can…..”

“What is that you want to ask?” replies coldly to Kyungji.

“Can you call them to come over to the hospital as well, please.”

“Let me think if I should or not.”

“Why, you are not curious at all?”

“Why do I have too? There is nothing involve with me?”

“Can you just please call.”

“Fine.”

He asks Kyungji to call Army’s Café and look for Jungkook. She calls, the employee says that he steps out for the day. Kai ask her to get his mobile phone. She hesitates if the employee will give it to her. Kai told her to say that it was Kai that is looking for Jungkook. She says what Kai told her and the employee give the number without any hesitation.

“How did you do that?” asks Kyungji.

“I meet him at his café. We talk along with the others. We agree that when the times comes, we just call each other workplace. If we are not there, then the employees have the right to give our number to them. Does that answer your answers?”

“Yes.”

“Then can you dial that number so I can tell Jungkook to come over to the hospital.”

Kyungji dials the number.

Club

Mark was busy with his paperwork and dealing with issues that was coming up soon. He was so focus that his phone rings and made him jump. He looks at his phone and it was Jackson.

“What do you want?” answers Mark.

“There is no, HELLO or HI,” replies Jackson.

“It’s just you.”

“Okay, I call you not for arguing but to have out come out to see me at the hospital.”

“Ha, what happen to you?” laughs Mark.

“It is not funny, come here and you will see what I am seeing, and you will be shock as hell,” says Jackson.

“What can be more important than my work that is piling up ever since that night,” replies Mark.

“It dealt with that night. Do I have your attention now?”

“Okay, Ill be there in 15.”

Mark walks out of his office and down to the dance floor. Right before the last step, he saw a girl that looks like Youngsoon. He walks up behind her and tap her should. She turns around and looks shock.

“Why are you here?” asks Mark.

“It is not your business,” replies Youngsoon.

“Really,” Mark smirks.

Youngsoon walks away from the dance floor. Mark follows her. She turns around and mug him.

“Why are you following me?” asks Youngsoon.

“You need you leave this place.”

“Who are you to tell me to leave.”

“The owner of this place.”

“I did not do anything wrong so why are you kicking me out.”

“Cause, it is not a place for you.”

“And, what right do you have to decide for me?”

Mark drags her out of the club and into his car. He drove off without listening to Youngsoon.

Infinite Restaurant

Jungkook’s phone ring.  He looks at it and it was an unknown number. He did not want to pick it up but decide too since that day when he meet Kai.

“Hello…” Jungkook answers.

“Jungkook….” Kai replies.

“Hey, it’s you.”

“Yes.”

“What’s up?”

“I am getting straight to the point,” says Kai.

“Go ahead.”

“I am heading to the hospital to meet the others from that night. If you are curious who they are come to the hospital. It is the same one that we all went too after that crazy night. That is all I know. The others wanted to meet you, so I call to see if you were able to come?”

“Of course, I will be there in couple of minutes. I also have the rest with me. I will tell them to come along as well,” answers Jungkook.

He hangs up the phone and looks at the others with a smile.

“Guys, we can all finally meet everyone,” Jungkook smiles.

“What do you mean, Boss? Who was on the line with you?” asks Jungmee.

“The person that came to the café last time, name Kai.”

“Kai from that night,” jumps in Chohee.

“Yes, he is heading to the hospital. According to what he is saying, the rest of the people are waiting at the hospital so I think we should head there too,” answers Jungkook.

“Let’s go then, why are we still sitting here then,” says Junsu.

They all got up and about to leave. Haeji was the only one that was still sitting down and looking at the doorway. She stares at it without blinking her eyes. Junsu came close to her and wave his hand but she was still on the doorway.

“Haeji, let’s go,” Junsu grabs her hand.

Haeji looks at Junsu’s hand that was holding hers then looks up to meet his face.

“Are you okay? Why are you dazing off on such an important time right now,” asks Junsu.

“ME,” Haeji pointing to herself.

“Yes, you,” answers Jungmee.

“We are about to head to the hospital,” says Jungkook.

“OH,” replies Haeji.

“You don’t seem too well. You were fine earlier,” asks Yeryung.

Haeji turns to look at everyone. They were all standing and about to leave but she was still sitting down. She looks at the doorway again.

Haeji’s POV:

I saw Jusnu walk in and greet everyone. I briefly introduce him to the rest. When I turn my head to the entrance of the kitchen, there is someone there smiling back at me. I thought that I was thinking too much so I try to focus with what everyone was talking about but then there was a voice that I was calling my name. I did not want to look in the direction that it was calling my name. I try so hard but my head was moving in that direction already. I look at it and I was completely stiff and cannot move or say anything. I cannot call for help or do anything. The person that was standing there just keep on smiling and calling for me. It is asking me to go over there but there was someone holding me back so I cannot get up. I move my eyes to see what was holding me back. It was Junsu’s hand, he was holding mine when he looks at me with a concern face, but I know that I cannot say anything, so I just smile at him. He turns his attention back to everyone while I am still focus on that person that wanted to me to go over there.

Then suddenly, Junsu’s hands let go and then he grabs my hand again. That is when I look at him and he ask me if I was okay. Then I turn my head to see if the person was still there. It was gone. I faintly smile back to Junsu and say I was okay.

“Sorry, I was dazing off about work since it was almost time to start,” Haeji lie.

“Don’t worry about work, I will let the team know,” says Woohyun.

Haeji smiles and told them to go first because she needs to change and will be out in couple of minutes. Everyone left expect Haeji and Woohyun because he needs to let his team know that Haeji and him will be out for the rest of the day. The rest walks out to the parking out.

“Boss, I need to use the restroom,” asks Jungmee.

“Right now!” says Jungkook.

“Yes, I will be right back.” Jungmee runs back inside the restaurant. She opens the door to go inside. Jungkook focus on Jungmee when she runs to the restaurant. Right after she enters, there was a man smiling back at him and enter right after Jungmee. Jungkook rush to the door.

“MINSU!” yells Jungkook.

The others look at him. They look at the direction that Jungkook was running toward but there was no one there. Chohee try to focus and there was a sense of danger that was going to happen. She let the others know that Jungmee was going to be in danger. They look at each other with confuse looks. They did not ask and rush to the door.

Jungkook tries to open the door but it will not open.

Jungmee’s POV:

I told Jungkook that I needed to use the restroom and rush back in here. I did not need to use the restroom. There was someone that wanted to tell me something, so I decide to lie to him and rush back in here. I can feel the cold breeze in the empty room. There was no one beside me. Haeji and Woohyun should still be here but why does it feels like, I am the only one. I turn around to open the door, but it was lock. I can hear Jungkook trying to open the door.  It starts to be chilly. It is colder than the ac. Then a voice that sounds like Minsu was calling me. I look in that direction and saw a shadow. I try focusing on it, but the figure is unclear. I keep on looking at it then it came closer. I blink my eyes twice to see if it was human or a ghost. I took a deep breath, and it was Haeji. I call her to come help with the door, but she does not look like her. She looks at with hatred. She kind of scare me. I call for help and bang on the door. Jungkook can hear me. Haeji was coming closer and I was afraid that she was going to do something to me, so I run away from the door. I keep on calling her so she can wake up, but she seems to be possessed or something. Right behind her, there was another person. This time it was not a shadow, it was a man standing there and telling her what to do. I cannot understand what he is saying. It seems like another language that he is speaking to her. I look at he man again and it was Minsu. It freaks me out and break down from shock as well as being scare. I fall to the floor and bury my face into my leg and hope that someone will come soon so it can disappear.

The rest reach to Jungkook. They all try to pull the door, but it will not open. The last hope was for Haeji and Woohyun to open but then it will be too late. Woohyun was telling the team and directing them that he did not hear the noise outside since the kitchen had a lot of noise as well. In the middle of his last sentence, he feels like someone wanted him to go outside. He finishes what he was saying and left the kitchen. When he walks out, he saw Jungmee and Haeji. He tries to walk to them, but his feet were glue to the floor. He keeps on trying but it was useless. He yells to the kitchen but seems like they did not hear him. He turns back and focus on the scene again. He saw Haeji standing 5 feet away from but look like she was waiting for someone to tell her what to do next while Jungmee curled into a ball. Then he looks at the entrance and there was a man standing there smiling evilly at Haeji and Jungmee.

Chohee’s POV:

I took deep breath and ask the red shoe girl for help since she help me last time. I hope this works or else I do not know what will happen to Jungmee.

The door finally door and Jungkook rush to Jungmee who was on the floor curl up.

Jungkook’s POV:

The door finally open. I rush in and all I saw was her sitting on the floor face buried in her legs like a child who is scare. I did not care what was going on around her. All I wanted to do was hug her and say that everything was over. I hug her while slowly patting her head and say that it was over. No one can hurt her. She heard my voice and slowly looks up hug me back.

Haeji saw Jungkook and Jungmin. She was dumbfounded. She remembers that she was in the locker area. Junsu also rush to Haeji and turn her to face him. He holds her face and look at her in the eyes.

“What are you doing?” Junsu asks worrying.

“I…..I…..” Haeji did not know what to say.

“Is everyone alright,” asks Jaejoong.

“Yes,” replies Woohyun who can finally move.

“Let’s leave now,” says Yeryung.

 

Hospital

Everyone finally arrives at the location. Shingi, Jackson and Myunghee was waiting for everyone in lobby area. They all finally greet each other expect Jimin who can only see them but cannot greet them beside Myunghee and Kyungji. Shingi took them to Jimin’s room so it will be quiet and private to talk.  

Myunghee’s POV:

I can see spirits who wants to go to the afterlife. They seek for help from me. I try to ignore them but the more I try the more they bother me so I decided to help them so they can leave peacefully.

Kyungji’s POV:

For me, I am born with this gift. They do not bother me, but I do not like it. But yes, I do see spirits as well. That is why I hate when the days are short, and the nights are long. They will be roaming around freely like human being. They will come and ask for direction but other than that I do not help them to go to the afterlife like Myunghee.

Shingi’s POV:

I was involved in accident that put me in a coma for 5 years and finally recover. It is also a reason why I become a nurse to help patients. I can see Jimin’s spirt who is also in this room with us. He was also with us that night.

Chohee’s POV:

Well, I do not have anything that is unique like you three, but I am slowly sensing danger if I was close contact to the situation. I am new to this, so I am still trying to figure things out. Also, to put it out there, I been seeing a woman in red shoe following me so if anyone else see it also let me know. Maybe I can figure who she is and find why she is coming aiming for me.

Haeji’s POV:

There is nothing interesting about me.

Yeryung’s POV:

I also do not have anything, but I do own a chocolate store. I have been getting different kind of customers requesting for things that are harder to do.

Jungmee’s POV:

Umm…Ummm… I always have a dark cloud over me. I am unlucky star until I work with Jungkook which is my Boss. That is, it for me.

Youngsoon’s POV:

I am not from here. I came here looking for my sister who had not contact me for a while. I have been searching for her.

Jaejoong’s POV:

I just open a law firm close to Yeryung’s chocolate shop. I was away from the city and finally came back due to family issues.

Jungkook’s POV:

I own Army’s Café. There is something that I must put out there also. There is a spirit named Minsu who had been lingering around us ever since that night, so everyone please be cautious of him. I am trying to figure out what is his reason.

Junsu’s POV:

I am a detective. There is a case that I want to bring back, but I still need to find more evidence and I feel that it might be related to that night.

Mark’s POV:

I am an owner of a club that is all.

Jackson’s POV:

I am a CEO of Wang Mall.

Kai’s POV:

I am the owner of a funeral home. I opened a funeral home because I can see the spirits asking to hold a funeral for them. It is also located in a quiet and seclude place.

Jimin asks Shingi to help him. She nods and repeat after Jimin.

He is a racer that had been in an accident and trying to recover. The only person he can talk to and communicate is me but beside me maybe Myunghee and Kyungji can see him also.

They all finally get to know each other a little but there is more than what they say. There are some secrets that some choose to not share.