chapter 2

Sense of Love

In the hospital room 1205, Jimin was transported to the room because he was in a coma for racing on the tack and lost control of the wheel. Shingi who is a nurse in the hospital saw Jimin coming in from the entrance door. She asks him if he need any help. He was looking from side to side saying “are you talking to me.” She replied, “Yes.” Jimin thought to himself how this nurse could see me when no one can see me. “Shingi,” called another nurse. Shingi turned around to look at the nurse who was her co-worker Sunny.   Sunny ask Shingi who was she talking to. Shingi says that she was talking to a gentleman that was wondering around back and forth. Sunny was confused; she didn’t see anyone at all. Sunny told Shingi that there is no one; there is only her and Sunny in the area. Shingi turned around and Jimin was still there listening to their conversation. Shingi turned back to Sunny and says “he’s right here” pointing to Jimin. Jimin wave to Sunny. Sunny was a little scared, her face turn soured. Shingi was confused as well about how come Sunny did not see Jimin. Sunny feel a cold chill coming toward her.  “Shingi, I am leaving. I’ll talk to you later.” Shingi stop her, “did you need something from me.” Sunny suddenly remember that Shingi was assigned to room 1205 but forgot to tell her. She finally told Shingi and left being scared to her guts. Shingi turned back to the man that she was talking to and he disappeared. Shingi just walks away and went to the nurse station to see who she has to check on.

It was finally time for Yeryung to open her small chocolate shop in the city. She finally has accomplished her goal of opening it. She loves to eat chocolate and wanted to open one so that the love couple can buy for each other or just to taste her sweet and delicious chocolate. Another thing was that she just turns 25. Her friends were going to throw a surprise party for her but she never makes it. Right when she was about to close her shop, she feel a cold breeze that make her feel scared. She turned around and looks and there was no one. She turns back to lock the door and saw a lady that wanted to come in. Yeryung cannot say no and say that they are close so she says yes and welcome the lady inside but lock the door so no more customers will come. She asks what the lady was named. The lady say just called me Mrs. Han. Yeryung say, “Okay, Mrs. Han what can I do for you.” Mrs. Han reply that she wanted some chocolate but her husband would never buy it for her so she wanted to buy some for her. Yeryung smiled and say, “Well you come to the right place. Let’s start what type of chocolate you are looking for.”  Mrs. Han walk around and around and didn’t know what to choose. Yeryung looked up and saw her reflection but did not saw Mrs. Han’s reflection. Yeryung got scared and was stuttering when she was talking to Mrs. Han.  Mrs. Han look at Yeryung and notice that Yeryung’s face was different from earlier. Mrs. Han knew that Yeryung know that she is a ghost so she told Yeryung that next time she will but it because she forgot to bring money. Yeryung put on a smile with fear and turn around to grab Mrs. Han some chocolate for free but when she turns back Mrs. Han disappear.

Kyungji was rushing home as fast as she can because it was getting dark and she hates it the most. She was walking as fast as she can so that she can catch the next bus before she have to waited until 9 o’clock for another one to come. She got mad because her job kept her longer than she was schedule. She rushes and misses the bus so she has to wait. While she was waiting a little girl came and sits next to her. Kyungji was sweating and scared. She closed her eyes and say that it will be okay. She told herself that couple more minutes than the bus is here. The little girl saw Kyungji close her eyes and ask her if she was okay. Kyungji did not answer the little girl at all. Then Kyungji heard a cry farther away from where the little girl was sitting. The little girl say, “don’t worry; it’s just my little brother.” Kyungji got the chill all over her body. The bus finally arrive, the bus driver ask Kyungji if she was going to get on or not. Kyungji open her eyes and say yes and run to the door. She stops and asks the bus driver if he see a little girl and a boy. The bus driver says no. Then Kyungji knew that it was a little ghost girl and boy. Kyungji sit in the bus and put on ear phone and blast the music on so she will not heard anyone. The bus driver make on more stop. Kyungji took one of her ear phone off and ask the bus driver did anyone one. The bus driver told her that she is the only one so far but Kyungji did not see that she is the only one. She saw like ten more people just got on. Now she was freaking out and cannot wait to get home.

Myunghee was still trying to finish her paper work. She was so busy doing other stuff like organizing data sheet that was all over the place and running errand for the company that she forgot that she has her own paper to do also. She finally has the chance to sit down and start on it.  When she has the chance to do it, it was already time to go home. She can’t leave without submitting her draft so she decided to stay behind and finish. She finally finishes and submits it and when she looks outside, it was super dark. So she turns off the light and headed toward the elevator. The door open and she went in. She presses to the first floor so she can leave. She was too tired and didn’t want to think about anything but then the elevator stop. It frightens Myunghee. Myunghee presses for the help button but no one answer her. She press again and there was no response. Then she heard a noise coming from the speaker. It was a screaming voice that keeps on echoing. It stops. Myunghee was wondering what is going on. She was a little mad if it was the night guard that is purposely doing it to her. She presses on the button and yells to the speaker and say, “Stop messing around.” Then the noise starts again. It was echoing louder and louder to where she feels that it was next to her ear.

Jungmee was running back and forth driving her motorcycle to deliver her food. Every time she deliver, it’s always a bad day for her. She feels like there is a black cloud over her head that she cannot destroy it. She can never keep a job for long because she will cause the employer more money to repair then keep Jungmee. So every time when she fined a job, she does not last one whole day. She will only last for a good 30 minutes then she gets fired. She was having bad luck after she finish college. She cannot figure out what is the problem that she is having. She hops from one job to another that she is constantly tired but that cannot stop her. It was finally dark and she can finally go home and sleep. Then a new day will start soon. She finishes showering and lies on her bed and fall fast asleep. She walks into a dark path that has no ending. She finally stops and saw a young girl that everyone loves. Everyone gives her their love. Then she slowly walks down another path and saw a different picture. She saw young men that were almost beaten to death. She walk to him and he look into her eyes with hatred. Jungmee did not know why he hated her so much. She bend down and was about to help him but then she was pulled by two strong arms and cover to where she was suffocating and hard to breath.  

Working from job to job, Haeji does not have any sleep at all. She feels like she is a walking ghost that never sleeps at all. Working from day to night, she will sleep for couple of hours and repeat her day again. She was super tired and exhausts every day. Her boss finally told her to take two day off. She did not argue and say yes. When she was walking to her house, an old lady stops her and looks straight to her eyes and say, “Young lady, you should be careful now. There are so many spirits that are lingering around you and waiting for you so they can come use your body. Miss you need to be extra careful so that you can fight against those spirits. Those spirits can either be good or bad so miss please look after you. Make sure you have enough sleep. Don’t think that life is just about money. You need to take care of your health. By looking at you, your soul has become too weak.” Right when the grandma finish talking, she walks away leaving Haeji in confusion. But then it just flies over her head and went back to what she should do on her two day off. She was planning to sleep in to catch her beauty sleep. Right when she was about to sleep she hear a loud cry outside her house and did not know what it was. It scared her but then she decides to sleep and forgot about it and went to sleep. Someone came into her house and sit next to her. The person looks pale and white wearing bloody clothes and sits patiently for Haeji to sleep. Haeji smell blood and keep tossing back and forth.

What else can happen when Chohee has everything she wanted? She was a stable job that supports her and do not need anyone to help her. She does not need a partner to get in her way and make everything hard for her. She was a perfect life that she has established. One day when she was driving to work, her instinct tells her that she should take a different route. Her instinct help she from being in a big car crash that causes ten people to died. She arrived safely to her work place. When she was heading to her desk, she saw the news of the accident. She was happy that she took a different route or those 10 people would have been her. As usual she works until it is dark and always works overtime to where she lost track of time. She heard footsteps coming toward her and looks up and it was the night guard. He told her to go home, it is already dark outside. She says okay and walks to her car. When we were walking, she heard footsteps again. She did not turn around because she assumes that it was the night guard walking her to the car. She say thank you while turning around. When she turns there was no one. She was a little freak out. But then that did not bother her and she asks who it was but no one response to her. It started to bug her so she walks back to where the night guard would be. She saw the night guard and ask him if he follow her but he replied and say no. she was confused and the night guard told her that maybe she was working too hard and hearing thing. She took his words and walk to her car again. When she reaches her car she saw a pair of red high heels on the other side. She walks over to the other side and there was no one. It kind of scared her now. Her instinct tells her that there is someone close to her but she cannot see the person. Then she turns and walks toward the driver side and saw a shadow of a lady with the red high heels. Then she disappears again. Chohee was curious what was going on but then at the same time she may be thinking too much.

What is better than leaving the country side and coming to a big city that is full of adventure to explore? Youngsoon finally have the chance to come to the city because she wanted to find her twin sister that has been gone for about 3 months and did not send any news to the family. She decided to go and see if she can find her since they are twin sister, it would be easy to find. She arrives in the city but was hard for her because she know no one. She was also looking for jobs also. She finally found one and work there. It was not until one day, one girl called her twin sister name instead of her. She run to the girl and ask her if she know her sister. The girl was confused and say that that’s your name that else will I be referring to. Youngsoon did not understand at all and was totally confused. The girl did not care and slap Youngsoon’s face and walk away. One of the co-workers saw it and turns to Youngsoon and asks her if she was okay. Youngsoon say she was fine. When she looks at the girl that slapped her, she saw her twin sister walking right behind her. Youngsoon called her sister and her sister did not turn around at all. Youngsoon run after her sister. When the girl disappears her sister disappears as well. Then she heard her named and turns around and it was the guy that helped her earlier. She walks up to him. He ask her, is that girl your sister. Youngsoon say which girl. The guy says the girl that slapped your face. Youngsoon replied with a no. the guy was confuse. Youngsoon say my sister was the one behind her. The guy was like there is no one behind that girl at all. Youngsoon say no it can’t be, there has too; her sister is right behind that girl. The guy say for the last time with a no there was no one.