chapter 1

Sense of Love

Shingi’s history:

Shingi was in a coma for about 3 years and has not waked up due to the car accident that happens to her when she was coming back from the airport. She was on her way to pick up her parents but a truck hit her and has cause her to be in a coma because of her brain was damage. Her soul was wondering around and seeing may things that she never sees before. She travels to many country and see many different views of the world. She thought she was traveling but her body was still lying in the hospital bed while her soul is out of her body. She finally wake up and decided to work as a nurse to help patient that are injuries and need a hand when they are losing hope because she been through before. After that accident she started talk to people that are in the hospital. She does not know if they are patient that are dead or living. She talks to them all because she does not know that she see dead patient also.

 

Yeryung’s history:

Yeryung finally turn 25 but she did not know that there is a big present waiting for her when she reaches that age. She finally receives that gift. She does not know what it is but the only thing she starts to know is that she can see and talk to the dead people who are waiting for their love one. She sees that they linger around their love one. She is also the person that has to transfer their love message to the living human and let them know that their partner is still waiting for them.

 

Chohee’s history:

Chohee is gifted with a fortune teller instinct but then she has to deal with a revenge that she has to fight for. She has to choose between love and revenge when she finally figures it out about her revenge that the person wants her to do.

 

Jungmee’s history:

Jungmee is a fighter who never gives up on her life even if life is hard for her. She does not know that her past life with her lover has carry on to her present life. It will prevent her from being successful anything that she does. It will make her feel as miserable as if she has to give up her life.

 

Myunghee’s history:

Myunghee is the luckiest one out of the other seven girls. She was gifted with the power to help the dead people who need to send message to the family that have misunderstanding of their death. She will be able to communicate with them and send their message to the family or any trouble that the spirits need in order to move on or leave peacefully.

 

Kyungji’s history:

Minji always wanted a normal life but she cannot have it because of her family tradition that has pass on her as well. She sees ghosts and spirits every night. So when she starts seeing them she hates the night life and cannot go outside. She would rather stay home and avoid all the noise and people that she can only see. The ghosts and spirits do not ask her to do anything but to stay with them so they have accompanied.

 

Youngsoon’s history:

Youngsoon finally found a job as a news anchor where her sister used to work at. She works with the same crew. She did not know why she was offer that job but she took it anyway because she needs money.

 

Haeji’s history:

Haeji works at a restaurant that keeps her all day and night. She is constantly keeping herself busy so that time will go by faster. Without knowing she has become exhaust from overworking, she needs the money to pay off her bill. She grew up without her parents.