chapter 6

Sense of Love

Chapter 6: The Path Where It Leads To Somewhere

 

Jungmee & Jimin:

Jungmee and Jimin did not know where the path was taking them. They both continue walking and it seems endless. Then suddenly there was a loud scream coming from ahead. Jungmee shriek from the loud noise. She listens carefully. The voice sounds very familiar to her but she cannot guess the voice at all. When she was deep into the voice, a hand reach out from underneath her and grabs her leg to where she cannot move.

Jimin saw it before it grabs Jungmee and was startle by the hand and cannot tell her unless she asks for help. Jungmee starts to move but her left leg wouldn’t move. She looks at her left leg, there was nothing there but why can’t she move it. She keeps pulling and then slowly saw a creepy hand pulling it down. She was scared. The creepy hand fingernail dug into Jungmee’s calf making her feel the pain like a sharp knife is cutting deeply into her skin. Jimin looks at her and was worried if she can continue with that leg. Jungmee took a deep breath while feeling the pain and see how she can escape from this creepy hand.  While she was thinking, Jimin squat down to see if he can do anything without her asking for help. He was about to touch the creepy hand and all of a sudden the hand release from Jungmee’s leg. Jungmee looks at her left leg and there was nothing there, so she tries to move it, but moving it causes her to feel the pain. 

“You cannot stop. We have to keep going or else we cannot escape this path of what you know will come our way. Jungmee, we have to keep going. Can you bare the pain?” asked Jimin but does not know if Jungmee can hear him.

Jungmee hear a voice telling her to keep continuing or else she cannot escape this scary path. She did not know who it was but that voice was right, she have to keep going or else she will be there forever and it does not sound like a good start. She drags her left leg since it was too much pain to put pressure on it.

Jimin saw that she was trying her best to continue so he walks behind her so he can support her when she cannot continue anymore. Jungmee keeps going and it seems like a never ending path ahead. She took a deep breath and sigh at the endless path. Jimin looks worries when he saw her sigh but he cannot do anything at all. Jungmee keeps on going and saw a light in a far distance; she was excited that it must be her way out.

Jimin also see the right but when he keeps looking at it, there was someone there waiting patiently for them to arrive that that light. Jimin did not have a good feeling about reaching that light. He wanted to tell Jungmee but she cannot hear him. Jungmee did not pay attention to what was ahead but only focus on reaching there because it might be her finish line.

She finally reaches the light when she saw a figure there. She stares at it without blanking and saw that it was a guy. Jimin looks at him and many pictures play into his mind of that guy. He did not understand why he is seeing that guy’s life. Jungmee looks at him and notice that he looks very familiar but cannot recall where or when. Right when she reaches there the guy disappears and she saw an old house.

Jimin and Jungmee enter the house and saw old pictures hanging on the wall. Jungmee went over to see who was there. She saw it was the guy that was at the entrance of the path when she reaches the light. Jimin was confused why his picture was there. While both of them were wandering around the house, there were people arguing in the kitchen. Jungmee went to see what it was. 

“Kyungmi, why, why are you doing this to me? You know that I love you so much that I can give up everything just for you. You were my everything. Is it because of him? That’s why you are leaving me for him. Tell me! Tell me!” says a handsome looking guy.

“Minsu, you have to stop it. It is not him. I never loved you. It was only you who say that,” says Kyungmi.

“It is him! When you saw him you just forgot about me. It just like I was never in your life. You just erase me from your life!”

“Minsu, you have to come down.”

“Why!”

“If not. I will leave right now. I do not want any trouble from you,” said Kyungmi and storm off leaving Minsu all by himself.

Jungmee and Jimin look at the scene. Jungmee saw the girl and she looks exactly like her. She cannot believe it. Jimin was amaze that the girl in the scene was exactly like Jungmee as well.

Jungmee wonders why the girl looks like her and what kind of relationship do they have. When she was deep in thoughts, Minsu appears right in front of her and grab her neck. He was trying to choke her. Jimin saw it and try to help but he cannot grab onto Minsu. Jungmee was scared and it was becoming hard for her to breath. She was going to pass out. Jimin was shouting for Jungmee to ask for help but she cannot hear him. Jungmee was nearly about to pass out when she hear Jimin say ask for help and remember that there was someone with her and all she need to do was ask for him and he will help.

“Pl…please h…helps me. Please,” Jungmee was trying to say before she passes out.

Jimin try to grab Minsu again to see if he can touch him and he finally did. Jimin push Minsu away and he let Jungmee go. Jungmee cough and saw Jimin for the first time. Minsu disappear.

“Are you okay?” asks Jimin.

“I think so,” was all Jungmee can say.

“I think he might want revenge on that girl that looks like you. He looks like he just wanted to kill you.”

“I don’t know. I don’t even know who he is?” say Jungmee running out of breath.

“Maybe if we continue searching, we might find the answer. What do you think?”

“I agree. Wait will you disappear in a bite.”

“I don’t know if you don’t see me anymore than I went back to being invisible. But don’t worry; I am always right beside you. All you need to do is call for help and I’ll appear again.”

“Okay.”

They both search the house to see if there were any clues for them to find why Minsu wanted to hurt Jungmee.

 

Yeryung & Jungkook:

“Why is this path never ending?” asks Yeryung.

“I really don’t know. There might be some weird things popping out of nowhere heading our way so just are careful,” answers Jungkook.

They both walk with caution. While walking Yeryung saw a figure ahead of their way and stop. Jungkook asks her why she stops and she replies that there is a figure ahead of her. Jungkook did not see anything. The figure was coming close to her and she keeps stepping back.

“Are you okay? Why are you stepping back?” asks Jungkook.

“He is standing right in front of me,” says Yeryung.

“There is no one beside you and me,” answers Jungkook.

“No, he is here. Jungkook, what should I do?”

“See what he wants. Maybe he knows you.”

“I don’t think so. I have never seen him before.”

“Just ask him what he wants.”

Yeryung ask him and he keeps pointing to his chest. She did not understand what he was trying to tell her.

“What is it that he wants,” asks Jungkook.

 “I don’t know, he is pointing to his chest. What does that mean?”

“Maybe something that makes him feels pain there or he wants you to cure it.”

“Why me? I am not a doctor,” answer Yeryung and wander why.

“Do you have some kind of power that can help him or something?”

“What are you talking about?”

Yeryung did not know what Jungkook was asking until the scene where she meets the old lady at her store that creeps her out.

“So did you know what he wants?” asks Jungkook again.

“Maybe, his love since he is pointing to his chest. The heart so it must be in pain.”

Right when Yeryung say that, Jungkook can see the man in front of her. He took a step back and realizes that it was the guy that was following Jungmee everywhere causing her trouble.

“What do you want from us?” asks Jungkook.

The man turns to Jungkook and in a blink of eye and he was choking Jungkook. Yeryung looks at the man and was shock and did not know what to do. Jungkook tries to free himself from the man. Yeryung quickly came back from her shock.

“What is it that you want from him? What did he do to you? I... I … I … c...c…c…can h…help you if you let us know what is the problem,” asks Yeryung, where she gather all her courage to talk to the man.

The man turns his head to Yeryung. She looks straight into his eyes and sees Jungmee. She gasps and did not know what to say. Then the man release Jungkook and disappear out of their sight.

“What did you see that he just disappear in thin air?” asks Jungkook.

“I don’t know if I should tell you or not. I don’t know if it was good or bad?” answers Yeryung.

“O…okay.”

“All I know is that when I look at him, there is a girl that he is longing for,” says Yeryung but did not tell Jungkook that it was Jungmee.

“Okay, let’s keep going or else we will be here forever and he might come back,” replies Jungkook.

Both of them agree and start walking and suddenly they saw an old banned temple ahead of them. There were spider webs and branches everywhere.

The location creeps Yeryung out. Jungkook was trying to finds clues to see if there was anything that can give them any kind of hint. While wondering around they hear noises coming from a distance. They went and look at it. There were old monks doing ritual. Then Yeryung sees the lady that was at her shop couple of days ago while Jungkook see a man standing next to a monk. He at him carefully and it was the guy that was with Jungmee wherever she goes. Jungkook walks up to him and tap his shoulder. The guy turns and stares at Jungkook with hatred. Yeryung looks at Jungkook walks to the guy. The guy pushes Jungkook out of his way and starts walking toward the door.

They both walk toward the bright door as well.

 

Myunghee & Mark:

“Is this another prank or what?” asks Mark.

“What are you talking about? This is not funny or any kind of prank that you seen before” says Myunghee.

She is debating if she should tell Mark that she sees ghosts. 

The path starts to become darker and colder since Mark does not seems to care what is happening. Myunghee ask him to be quite or else it will be harder to go on. Mark could not stop but laugh at Myunghee for acting so weird.

While Mark was laughing, there was a couple coming toward Myunghee and Mark. Myunghee didn’t see the couple but Mark saw them and try to talk to them. Myunghee looks at him weird but then she saw there were two people in front of Mark. She scream and Mark turn his head to look at Myunghee. The couple disappears, and then Mark turn back and there was no one. It creeps Mark out and turn back to Myunghee.

“What was that about?” asks Mark.

“N…nothing. They were…..” replies Myunghee.

“They were WHAT!” asks Mark raising his voice a little.

“GHOST!” yells Myunghee.

Mark did not believe Myunghee. Mark took a deep breath and walk behind Myunghee.

“Let’s not think too much and keep going. You might be thinking too much since it is dark and cold with only two flash light,” says Mark.

Myunghee was quiet and hold onto Mark’s arm. They walk together. While walking, someone pulls onto Mynghee’s dress. She did not want to look behind her. Mark saw a figure ahead and told Myunghee to keep walking because there is someone waiting for them. Myunghee did not want to look forward. Right when they are close to the figure that Mark sees, there was bright light coming very quickly toward them. They both look at it and it was a car honking at them to move. They move right in time and the place change into a different setting where they were surrounded with many people walking back and forth.

Myunghee close her eyes and say that they all are ghosts. Mark looks at her weird and says that it was her imagination only. When Mark told her that, everyone was heading toward them both. The people wanted to kill them so Myunghee grabs Mark’s hand and run. They both keep running until they were in a different place again. This time there were cars on top of cars which was a junk yard. It looks rusty and spooky to enter. There was a sign saying do not enter. It looks like a spooky place.

Both of them wander into the junk yard. Mark was not paying attention and kicks a metal stick. The noise was echoing and then they hear human crying everywhere. Myunghee looks at Mark.

“What did you do?” asks Myunghee.

“Nothing, I just kick something. That was all,” answers Mark.

Then were ghosts coming very quickly to Myunghee. She saw them coming and run to Mark. Mark did not see anything at all but only hears crying. The ghosts all surround Mark and her. They were asking for help but there was too many that she did not understand them at all. It was getting frustrated for her so she scream as loud as she can and all the ghosts disappear. Mark looks at her with fright from her scream. She told him to keep walking before they come back. He did not understand what Myunghee was trying to say but he did keep walking into the yard. It was not a straight path at all; it was curving to where it seems like a maze that they need to find their own way out.

 

Kyungji & Woohyun:

Kyungji was hiding behind Woohyun while walking. She was afraid that if she is next to him then they (ghosts) will appear in front of her and she will not like it. Woohyun laugh at Kyungji reaction.

“Are you planning on hiding behind my back all the way through this dark and cold path?” asks Woohyun.

“Maybe,” Kyungji quietly replies.

Woohyun laugh and nods his head and say okay that is fine with me if that makes you comfortable. They walk for a good 30 minute that leads to nowhere and never ending path. Kyungji finally feels like she can come out of Woohyun’s back and walk next to him. Right when she decides to do it there was a flash of red cloth went right pass her. It sends her chill that she runs right back to Woohyun’s back.

“What is wrong?” asks Woohyun.

“Did you see that?” answers Kyungji.

“What?” asks Woohyun, who is confuse.

“A red cloth just went by.”

“No.”

Woohyun turn back to the road and then stop when he sees a woman figure that was standing feet away from him and Kyungji. Kyungji looks at what Woohyun was looking at and saw the red dress. Woohyun was dumb found due to the fact that  it was his ex-fiancé standing in front of him. He did not know what to say or do but stand there and see what his fiancé will do. Kyungji was scare to death that she did not know what to say to Woohyun. But she gathers all her strength to ask Woohyun why he just stood there.

He replies, “She…. She… is my (pause).”

“Your what?” asks Kyungji.

“A friend,” Woohyun answers and ignores his ex-fiancé and pull Kyungji to keep walking.

Kyungji was confuse why she just stood there and watch them walk by and did not say anything. She cannot come to a conclusion why she was there and Woohyun would not say a thing. She was totally confused and thinking about the situation that she did not remember about seeing ghosts anymore.

Both of them stay silent and keep walking on the endless path that leads nowhere. Kyungji was walking fast while she keeps thinking about the woman in the red dress. Woohyun was walking slower to think why his fiancé would appear in front of him. Kyungji bump right into Woohyun and look straight ahead and see the woman that she helped couple days ago when she was asking about the place. Kyungji knew right away that she was a ghost.

“Woohyun, she… she… she… is a ghost!” says Kyungji.

That catches Woohyun looking straight ahead thinking that it was his fiancé but there was no one ahead of them. Woohyun realize that Kyungji can see ghosts and can see his dead fiancé.

“What did you say that you saw?” asks Woohyun.

“GHOST… that person over there is a ghost can’t you see it.”

“There is no one there. Look again there is no one.”

She looks and sees that the woman disappears. She knows for sure that she was there but why can’t Woohyun see it.

“She is still there. You saw the woman in a red dress but you cannot see this woman ahead of us.”

Woohyun looks again and there was no woman and now he is sure that Kyungji can see ghosts so he asks her.

Kyungji replies with a nod and ask him if they can keep going so she can go home.

They keep going and saw a bright light ahead and rush there but to their surprise it was not home but a grave yard.

Kyungji was not happy and was scare at the same time. Woohyun was disappointed that it was not the finish line. They enter without any questions. They walk and walk until someone appears in front of them again. It was the same woman from earlier.  She was sitting at a grave stone crying. Woohyun and Kyungji went over to see it. Before they reach the gravestone, she stood up and tells them to stay away. Kyungji looks at Woohyun but he did not look at her, he was focus on the woman.

“Are you okay?” asks Kyungji.

“Yes I am. Don’t worry,” answers Woohyun.

The woman just keeps on crying and telling them to stop. Woohyun cannot resist but keep taking small steps to her. She saw Woohyun coming closer and closer which make her disappear. When she disappears, Woohyun and Kyungji went into a different dimension.

 

Haeji & Jackson:

“Where is still path taking us to?” asks Jackson.

“I really don’t know but if we keep going we will know soon,” answers Haeji.

“Why are you so quiet?”

“There is nothing to say. Is it me or it is getting colder?”

“It is cold but how do we know where we are going if we only have flashlight that the mayor gave us.”

They keep on walking and Haeji saw the grandma when she was with Junsu. She walks up to the grandma and Jackson follow.

“Hello. Is there any way that you can tell us where we are going. It is so dark and cold. Do you know where this path will take us?” asks Haeji.

The grandma did not answer Haeji but turns to Jackson.

“You (pointing to Jackson) be careful ahead. This young lady here will be very dangerous to this world but do not worry she will not harm you. She will be acting weird and you will know that it is not her but just keep telling her something that can grasp to so she can fight them (spirits),” says the grandma and disappear before Jackson or Haeji can even ask a question.

What the grandma says keeps repeating in Jackson’s mind while he keeps looking at Haeji.

“Wait. If the grandma says is true what can I say to you to bring you back?” asks Jackson.

“I don’t know. But why would she say that to you.”

“Just tell me what to say so that if you are acting weird, I can at least help you so that two mind can beat this weird and creepy game.”

“Okay, you can say ‘Keep fighting, Haeji. You can do it.’ Will that be easy for you to do and remember?”

“That is not the problem. How do I know you change?”

“How do I know?”

“Never mind, if you do, I will know. Let’s just keep going!”

They walk for a good 20 minute without any sounds or distraction but all of a sudden Haeji starts to laugh and cannot stop.

“You know that hahahaha…. You seem to be gentleman earlier. I cannot resist but to come and say HELLO to you. Don’t be scare! I am nice and kind,” says Haeji.

Jackson did not know what got into Haeji to say such weird thing.

“I know you are surprise by me but don’t worry. What the grandma say is not true. She is just jealous that I keep meeting handsome men.”

Jackson ignores Haeji and keeps walking and telling her to keep up or else she will be behind. He did not really care what she says because it might be who she is since he does not know her that well.

“Hey why are you ignoring me now? Are you scare of what the grandma say? Don’t be. She is just blabbering thing out. Hey… Hey…. Why are you walking so fast? I cannot keep up to you. Hey, you why are you not talking to me. What is your problem? Hello… hello… are you listening to me.”

“Can you shut up for a minute? Why are you so annoying right now. Earlier I thought that you were kind of cute back there but now what is wrong with you,” yells Jackson turning back to face Haeji.  Jackson was frustrated by what the grandma said and getting stuck in a dark and weird path makes him annoy. He did not have time to play game and this is exactly what he did not want.

Haeji laugh at Jackson. Jackson was annoyed by Haeji and storm off without thinking about anything. Haeji walks very slowly and saw there was something shiny on the path. She picks it up and it was sharp. She looks at Jackson who was 15 feet away from her.  She looks at her hand then her right risk. She laughs and looks at Jackson to see if he will look back. She quickly cut herself. Haeji feels the pain and scream. Jackson turns around and did not see Haeji but a woman who was holding a sharp object in the left hand and the right risk was bleeding.  Then Jackson think about what the grandma say and knew that it was not Haeji but someone was inside of her. He run to her and put pressure on her risk.

“You care about me now. Every man is the same. When they see that I am hurt then they come back running like it was there fault. Hahaha…. Now you will see her suffer. Hahahaha,” says the spirit that was inside of Haeji.

“Hey you, come back to you sense now. Haeji. Haeji,” yells Jackson with worries while shaking her like crazy.

The spirit keeps on laughing and laughing which makes Jackson more frustrate and mad.

“hahaha… by the time you save her, she will be dead already. What kind of man are you to let this poor girl dead when she did not accomplish anything,” says the spirit.

Jackson went blank for a minute and then remembers that there was a way to make her come back and it was something that she can grasp onto.

“Right! That it. Now look, whoever you are get out of Haeji’s body. NOW. Keep fighting, Haeji. You can do it. Keep fighting, Haeji. You can do it. Keep fighting, Haeji. You can do it. I know you can!” says Jackson.

Haeji collapse and Jackson hold onto her. She opens her eyes and feels the pain on her right risk. 

“What happen? How did I get this on my risk?”

“Well you remember what the grandma said. Well it went exactly like that.”

Jackson took out his handkerchief to cover Haeji wound. He told her to put pressure on it so the blood can stop. She did what he said. So Jackson decides to walk slower and watch Haeji and see if she will be fine since she lose a lot of blood. They finally reach a place and it was a very big castle that was not very welcoming to go inside. 

Haeji look at her risk again and it was bleeding a lot. She look at Jackson and he walk over to see. He did not know what to do so he told her to be strong. She nods her head. So they saw a dim light ahead and walks toward it.

 

Chohee & Kai:

“Are you scare?” asks Kai.

“No, there is nothing to be afraid of right?” replies Chohee.

“Whatever you say?”

“Why did you even come to this party? KAI.”

“How about you? Miss Chohee.”

“Do I look like I have a choice?”

“Same here.”

They walk while talking to each other to make the time go by faster. All of a sudden Chohee starts to have headache and it went into very painful one.

“Hey, are you okay? Why are you turning all blue now?”

“I am getting very painful headache. There is going to be something ahead of us so be careful when you see a light. It can be very dangerous.”

“How do you know that?”

“Just trust me on this.”

“How about your headache?”

“Okay now.”

They walk and saw a small dim light ahead. Both of them were cautious. Chohee did not know what was ahead but her senses tell her that it won’t be pretty when they reach that location. They both hear water dripping from a distance. Both of them turn their back to each other and looking at opposite side but there was nothing there. They continue and suddenly Kai cannot move at all. Chohee looks at Kai.

“What are you doing just standing there? Let’s go,” says Chohee.

“I can’t move my legs. It seems to be glue to the floor,” replies Kai.

Kai tries to pull on it but it will not move at all. Chohee points her flashlight to the floor to see if there was anything that was below it. Right when she point it down they were on a glass box that was about to break and all these hungry ghosts wanted to come inside. Chohee scream at the bloody people that she sees and suddenly hugs Kai who is stuck to the ground. Kai look at the floor. It was no surprise to him that they were trapped in a ghost place full of illusion.

“Hey, you. Look here. Look at me. There is nothing to be afraid of. They are just illusion of what you are scare of so look at me and we will be able to get through it,” says Kai.

Chohee looks at Kai and all of sudden there was no more glass box and the bloody people disappear.

“Let’s keep going. I think there is an end to this miserable path. We just need to stay strong and help each other,” says Kai.

“Of course, I know that part. I didn’t say that we will be stuck here forever,” replies Chohee.

They walk and keep looking out to see if there is any spooky thing that is going to happen. Then the water dripping become louder to hear. It seems right next to them. They look at each other than the light ahead become brighter and brighter. There was people crying and for the loss of the person in the coffin. Chohee looks at Kai and was wondering what was going on.

“That looks like a funeral that I will be hosting for the family,” says Kai.

“HUH… why are we here then?” asks Chohee.

Kai shake his head and did not know why also. They went straight to where the coffin was at and Chohee saw a red dress woman with red shoe laying there. She gasps and covers .

“It is her.  She is the woman that I saw couple of days ago. Why am I at her funeral?” asks Chohee.

Kai looks confuse by what Chohee said but he knows for sure that it was a funeral that he holds for that family. Chohee was surprise why is she here for. Chohee did not get a clear look and the scene was blur away and went back to the dark path again.

“We should keep moving,” says Chohee without thinking about the situation earlier.

As they walk the water dripping gets louder and then a loud steaming sound comes after. Both of them look ahead and realize that they were underground.

It makes sense why there was water dripping.

 

Youngsoon & Jaejoong:

“You don’t look like you are from the city are you?” asks Jaejoong.

“Well…well…” answers Youngsoon.

“Well are you?”

“No, I am not. I am from the country side. I came to look for my sister.”

“Oh.”

Youngsoon told Jaejoong the reason why she came to the city to find her sister who has not response to any of their calls or mail. He also told her that he is a layer that dealt with divorce. She was surprise that he does that kind of job. Jaejoong laugh at her how she was surprise. They walk and talk. It was a good talk and nothing was going wrong. Youngsoon actually made one friend beside the guy that keeps on bothering her. Jaejoong ask if Youngsoon is familiar with the place yet. She replies with a no. He offers to help her around the city. She laughs and says okay.

“Youngsoon, Youngsoon. Why are you taking so long to get the plate?”

“Did you hear that Jaejoong?” asks Youngsoon.

“NO, there was nothing.”

“Youngsoon, are you coming yet.”

“That voice,” says Youngsoon.

“Are you alright. You seem to be worry about something?” asks Jaejoong.

“Oh it’s nothing,” replies Youngsoon.

“YOUNSOON, hurry up!”

“Stop, stop it!” says Youngsoon covering her ears and bend down.

Jaejoong was confuse, “What are you saying?”

“I am sorry. I keep on hearing my sister voice echoing in a distance but I do not see her so it scares me.”

“Maybe you are thinking too much. Just relax. Let’s go.”

They walk and suddenly Youngmi appear in front of both of them. Jaejoong looks at her then turns to Youngsoon. They look exactly the same.

“Jaejoong, this is my sister or you can say my twin sister.”

Jaejoong stand there in shock.

“Where have you been? I been looking for you? why are you appearing here at this time? Since you are here, let’s go home. Mom and dad are worry about you,” says Youngsoon to her sister.

She tries to grab Youngmi hand but she cannot touch it. She got scare when she know that her sister is a ghost. Jaejoong looks at Youngsoon then Youngmi.

Youngmi was signaling for them to continue walking and do not look back to Jaejoong. He took the cue and pulls on to Youngsoon and run ahead. Youngsoon was about to turn her head and Jaejoong told her not to so she did not. The path that they were walking was ending. It ended to where they were in the beginning before entering the dark path. Jaejoong took a deep breath and Youngsoon sigh thinking that they have finish. Right when they were about to be happy the place turns into a dark and cold forest that is cloudy and full of swamp everywhere. It was wet and muddy.

While walking in the mud, they hear water dripping in a distance. Jaejoong thought that it can be the ending of misery so Youngsoon and him decided to go where the water was dripping.

 

Shingi & Junsu:

“So what is this?” asks Shingi.

“I don’t know but it seems very mystic to me. There seems to be a lot of creepy things going on when I came to the place,” says Junsu.

“What are you taking about? I am so confuse.”

“Just know that there is something behind all this mystical things that is happening to us.”

“Where will we be going? Will I be able to see Jimin?”

“I don’t know. just watch your step before we are in trouble.”

They walk and there was a woman sitting on the side crying. The cry gets louder. Junsu flash his light toward that direction. He saw his sister there. He run up to her and looks at her.

“Are you alright?” asks Junsu very worry.

There was no response. Shingi looks at Junsu and the girl. She did not know what to say so she stood there and listen to Junsu talking.

His sister did not reply back to him. He bends down and keeps looking at her without blinking.

“Hey, what are you doing?” asks Shingi out of the blue.

“She is my sister that I been looking for,” answers Junsu.

“Okay, what is she doing here?” curious but scare because there was no one here expect for her and Junsu.

“I don’t know. She is not answering me as well,” replies Junsu.

Junsu was frustrated why his sister is not talking. He looks at Shingi and then back and she was gone. He was mad that he finally sees his sister and now she is gone. Shingi pat his shoulder and say that it will be fine. They walk and Shingi saw her again in a distance. She told Junsu and he look but there was no one there. Shingi looks again and she was gone. Shingi is starting to get scare due to seeing her then not seeing her is kind of spooky to her. Even though she sees Jimin, it still scares her sometime that she can talk Jimin’s spirit while his body was lying in the hospital.

“It will be fine, Junsu. Don’t worry, you will find her soon,” Shingi trying to comfort Junsu.

“I know but it just that I been looking for her for such a long time and there was no news.”

They saw corn cob and corn lying on the path. It was weird that there will be corn in a dark path. They just ignore it and keep walking. Finally they were at the end and ahead of them was a corn maze.

They enter the corn maze and keep looking to see if there was ways to get out. They saw a dark path ahead with no light and decide to go there. They enter with only their flashlight.

To Be Continue...