Chapter 11

Sense of Love

In the summer breeze where you can hear the ocean waves and sunlight beam down at the couple that was running around chasing each other. The woman was wearing a white summer dress with a straw hat with a daisy flower on the left side. Her hair was mid-length where the wave keeps blowing it toward her face. The man was wearing a simple light blue short-sleeve collar shirt with a tan short with his comb over hair.

“Catch me if you can,” laughs the woman running along the water.

“You better make sure you run fast,” replies the man. He looks at her so sweet that his world only has her.

It was a sweet and loving scene that seems like the couple would never be separate from one another. They play along the shore until sunset. They sat down and watch the sunset together.

BEEP......BEEP...BEEP....BEEP....... (continue to ring)

The alarm clock next to the nightstand ring nonstop. The person who is sleeping did not want to wake up at all.

“WHY do you have to ring at this time?” Woohyun woke up and turn it off.

He walks lazily over to the bathroom and wash up. While brushing his teeth, he dozes off thinking about the dream he just had. He ponders on it and wonder why he had the dream again. It had been 1 year that she had stop coming into his dream. Why suddenly she decides to appear in his dream and make him think about her again.  She left him without any farewell or goodbye. She disappeared right after he purpose to her.

Woohyun’s POV:

Why alarm, why are you so noisy. I should have never set you on. (scratching his head) Why do you come back to me when I am slowing erasing you. What right do you have when you did not say anything to me but disappear far away? I search this who city for you but there was no trace.

Woohyun and his fiancé was in a relationship for almost 2 years. He purposes to her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. She was also very happy. She told him that he was the second important person in her life. He was a little hurt when he was not her number one. She told him that he cannot replace the person in the number one spot because that is her brother. She loves her dear brother so much that when he left her to go study aboard, she was sad and did not have anyone until she meets Woohyun.

After his fiancé disappear, his friends and him decided to open a restaurant to distract his mind. It helped him think less of her and was able to leave his past until he dreams of her again. The dream was fresh to him that his heart ache again.  He got ready and left to the restaurant.

“Oppa, wake up (shaking him), mom is coming up. Hurry before she comes in. Oppa do you hear me.”

Change to a different dream.

Oppa, I do not want you to go. Can I go with me? Are you going to leave me? I heard dad wants you to go study aboard. Who is going to watch over me? Mom and dad are always busy and never pay attention to me. I want you to stay with me. Can you stay? Or can I go with you?

Change dream again.

Good morning, oppa. I heard you are coming back soon. I cannot wait to see you. I have a big surprise for you. I am not a little girl anymore. I found someone to be with me. He is the best person beside you. I am excited to introduce you to him. I cannot wait for you come to back. I told him a lot about you. Oppa, hurry back so you can meet the most important person to me beside you.

The dream ended with the message that was left in his voice mail. He keeps on listening to her voice that it had become a habit of dreaming it. He opens his eyes and look at the clock beside his bed it was only 3 am and it was still dark outside. He got out of his bed and went to wash up.

Junsu’s POV:

I miss you, Jung Hwan. Where are you now? It has been years that I came back. How come you did not come find me. All I have left is the voice mail you left me. I did not get to meet your most important person in your life. Did you run away with him and did not let me know. Mom and dad would not tell me what happen to you. All they say is that you run away from home and did not leave any message to them. I do not believe that you would do that. You are not that kind of person. Where are you? I want to meet you again. Please come back and I will protect you now, Jung Hwan.

Junsu regret that he did not pick up the call when he saw that it was his little sister. He put his job first and Jung Hwan had disappeared without any trace.  He reported his sister and there was no news. He decided to be a detective and work with the police so he can have easy access to find his sister. He been working as a detective ever since he found out that she was missing.

His parents act as if Jung Hwan was disobedient and went to marry someone who was disapprove from them.  They do not mention her name or tell him anything. All they keep telling him was she is not our daughter anymore ever since she disappears with that man who is no good for her.

Junsu took a deep breath and walk out of the bedroom into the living room. It was too early. It was only 3 am. It been a while that he wakes up at 3. He been having good night sleep for a while. When his boss told him to forget about her and live his life. It started to be better when he finally found someone to talk too. Haeji was a little weird at first but when he keeps on going to where she works and talk to her, he finds his worries was gone. He did not need to worry about anything. But out of the blue he wake up around 3 with the same dream about his sister. He walks over to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee then his phone ring. He look at the caller id and smile.  

“You guy can finally head home now. Thank you for all your hard work. If it were not for you guy, my restaurant would have been close already. Go home and rest and come back early tomorrow. Haeji, thank you for coming here even though you just left Infinite Restaurant,” says Mr. Shin.

“It is okay,” replies Haeji.

It was a busy night and when the team was done with cleaning and prepping for tomorrow, it was already 1 in the morning. She took a deep breath and went to change her clothes so she can head home and sleep. She was tired and all she thinks about was her bed.

She was new to the city and it was hard for her to find jobs when she did not know anyone. She found Mr. Shin’s restaurant and decided to put her heart into it. She does not give up even though her body is exhaust. She walks home since it was close to where she lives. She always meets an old grandma that would sell her produces early in the morning. She passes by her everyday and the grandma would always talk to her.

The grandma always told her to be careful and not to overwork herself. She must be careful where she is going and who she is going to meet. The world that she is in is not as simple and easy as she thinks. The grandma told her to not work late and come home early because it was not good for a young lady to walk home 2 to 3 in the morning. Haeji smile and nods. The grandma is always there waiting to meet her. Haeji would smile and wave to her before walking to her house. One day, the grandma came rushing to her and told her to hurry home while giving her a talisman. Haeji looks at it weirdly.

“What is this for?” asks Haeji.

“It is to protect you,” answers the gandma.

“Why are you giving it to be?”

“Young lady, you are in danger from on now. Please be careful when you are out late. Try to avoid the time of 3 am. It is not a good time to be walking out by yourself. Protect your body and think positive. Please stay strong so that no one can use your body.”

Right after the grandma finish her words, she turns her head away from Haeji and yells, “You people stay away from her. She is not for you guy to use. GO AWAY! If I am still alive, you guys are not allowed to touch her. Go away, you and she are in different worlds, you guy should never come into the human world.”

Haeji looks at the grandma and then look to see who she was speaking too but there was no one beside her and the grandma. She shivers from the creepiness. The grandma told her to leave and go home now. She did not say anything and walk away. She finally made it home and went inside. She pulls the talisman out and put it on the table and walk to her bed. She lay on the bed and then suddenly, she felt a shadow standing at the doorway. She freaks out and try not to look at it. The figure came closer to her.

“Sorry, I need to use your body. I do not mean to harm you. Please let me.”

 “HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! Someone trying to kill me. Please help me. I know you can see me. I am the girl in the red shoe. I been following him for a while until I see you. I need your help for my revenge. Only you can, no one else can. I believe you will be the one to help him overcome this pain. Please go find him. Tell him that I am here…. Tell him that it is not his fault. Tell him that I always love him. Tell him that I been waiting for him to come find me. Tell him that I am by his side every second. Tell him that I wanted to see him too. Tell him that maybe this life was not meant for us. Tell him that I have left him alone. Tell him to move on. Tell him that I cannot come back to him. Tell him that I did all that I can. Tell him that there is nothing he can do. Tell him to forget me. Tell him to move on to a new chapter in his life and do not hold on to this memory. Tell him that I am happy to have him in my life. Tell him that………………”

The voice slowly fades away. Chohee wakes up from the sudden voice that was pleading for help. She ponders on what the girl was saying but it did not make sense to her. The girl did not say anything important or clues that can help lead to her. All she wants was her worries and sorrow that she is saying. Chohee did not understand why this girl have so much to say about her regrets and pain for this guy. Even though she is dead, she only thinks about him and trying to let him know that she still loves him. What a loving and sweet couple that makes her do not understand a thing that is running through this girl head. Is it full of the guy?

Chohee took a deep breath and try to fall asleep again. It did not take long for her to fall back to sleep. Chohee starts to see vivid scene of what will happen in the future, but she cannot glue anything to it. It will replay for her to see but very blurry that she cannot even tell who was involve. It was the first time someone comes to her asking for help. She never had this dream or voices calling her before.

Chohee’s POV:

I know that I am slowly seeing certain things in the future, but I have never encounter where someone ask for help. Who is this person and what do you have to connect to me? These vivid scenes that keep appearing does not make sense. What is the purpose of it?  (slowly learning about her ability and trying to solve this red shoe girl case who keeps appearing in front of her. She tries to recall where she would see this girl.) I only see her when I am at the restaurant and the first encounter of her was at my car, but I was heading to Infinite Restaurant. Hump……………Wait……wait…… do not tell me…...do not tell that it must be involve with that guy. OH MY GOSH, please tell me no. WHY WHY WHY him. I do not want to deal with that person again. Girl (referring the red shoe) tell me that it is not him. I do not know how to help you if it is him. He is such a……...

Chohee decide to dig more information about this red shoe girl and see if she can find anything. She decided to take a day off and relax at home and search to see if she can find any relationship that would lead to death. She uses all her resources and there as nothing that was close to what she was looking.  It was harder than it looks. She decides to go visit that guy from the restaurant.

 

 

It had been while since he remember how the city was. He was away for many years and finally came back to his hometown. He opens a firm that was away from his family business. He wanted to do something different. Even though he opens the law firm, his parents still pressuring him to take over the family business. They open 2 hotels, but one was under remodel which looks like an abandon building.

“Jaejoong, it is time for you to come back and help me run the business. Why are you trying to avoid it? I understand that you do not have any interest in it but please consider it and come back to help me.”

Jaejoong was free will to do whatever he wants. But when his dad calls him and talk to him about the family business, he was confused to why suddenly now when he can have taken over its couple years ago. He had no interest to run the hotel. He opens the law firm because he wants to help people solve their problems. That was the only reason why he opens the firm.

His phone rings when he parks his car in front of his office. It was his mom who was calling.

“Son, are you doing well,” asks Mrs. Kim.

“I am great. I just arrive at work and about to go inside. Did you need something?” replies Jaejoong.

“No, it been a while that you have not been home. Are you planning to come home soon?”

“I will but not now. I am busy trying to see all my clients since I just open my office.”

“Oh…. (disappointed) It is almost time for your grandparent’s anniversary. Are you planning to come by?”

“Yes, why would I miss their anniversary. I will come by when it is time. Do not worry, I will make sure to clear my schedule so I can come home.”

“Great, great. I will wait for you to come home then.”

He hangs up and walk to his office. He turns his head and look across to see if Yeryung was in her store. When he looks, there was someone that was familiar. He follows that figure when it was at the door. Right before it opens the door, it turns its head and look directly to Jaejoong. Their eye met and Jaejoong feel the chill on his whole body.

“Grandma.”

POV:

It is her. Grandma. It cannot be. She is no longer here. Am I seeing thing? When she looks at me, it is her. What is going on? Why is she going into the Yeryung’s chocolate shop? What does she have to do with Yeryung? Grandma, what are you planning to do? Why did you appear in front of me and at someone place? What are you trying to do?

Jaejoong’s eyes follow his grandma into Yeryung’s chocolate shop. Right when his grandma went in, he rushes over to the shop to see if it was true that he is seeing his grandma.

Elegant Chocolate Shop had just open and Yeryung was excited about it. She was happy but her birthday just past which she receives a gift that was not pleasant to have. She been experiencing scary things that makes her want to close her shop for a while and open when she feels comfort. She heard the bell on the door ring and look up. It was only her in the store since it was still early for her employees to come. When the doorbell ring, she feels cold air coming in as well. It was like that night when that grandma came in. She was hoping that it was the same person she was thinking of. She took a deep breath and calm down so she will not freak out.

“Welcome in,” says Yeryung and looking up to see who it was.

POV:

It was her again. It is as chilly as that night again but in the daytime. It is early in the morning, why is she here. What is she doing here again?  Please do not tell me to do scary task again. I hope this visit will be quick and easy. I do not want to experience another freaky and send chocolate to the dead again.

“Sweetie, I came back to see you again. I have not visit for a while. How is your business doing? I see that there are not many people today?”

“Nice to see you again, grandma. I have not been busy, and it is still early for customers to come by. What can I do for you?” replies Yeryung will a slight smile.

“Nothing, I am just visiting to see if you are fine. I just want to check up on you. I cannot remember if you were able to send my chocolates to that person?”

“Yes! I was able to.”

Yeryung did not want to say that the person was dead. She tries to smile so that it will not me awkward. The grandma smiles back.

“That is great. I was a little worry that you were not able to find him since it was hard for me to find him. I am glad that it was a complete task. By chance, did you see his reaction. Can you tell me the details? I want to know how he looks like when he sees those chocolates?” asks the grandma.

“Um…...Um…... (did not know what to say or how to start so she lies to the grandma) He was happy but sad at the same time. He was a little shock that it was sent from you. I told him that you personally pick these chocolates.” Replies Yeryung.

“I am happy. Thank you so much for your hard work. I am happy to leave now.”

She then says her goodbye to Yeryung and walk out. Yeryung wanted to ask her a question but she left before she can say it. She rushes to the door and see if she can catch up to the grandma.

 

 

It was a nice and sunny day. The world had been treating this girl better than before. Ever since she started working at Amy’s Café, she had been receiving good treatment from the world. She is still clumsy here and there, but the dark cloud is slowly disappearing above her. She was busy taking customers order and helping make drinks since it was a busy morning. She was too busy that she did not pay attention to the outside. There was a man standing outside looking at her. His face was cold and icy with a hatred look. He looks at how she smiles and greet customers.

Minsu’s POV:

“You do not have the right to be happy. How can you move on when I am still waiting for you? Do you know that I waited for you many years and every times you still choose to be with him? Why? Why? Why him and not me? What does he have that I do not have? You were mine but you still choose to fight for him. Why? Why I cannot beat him? Even if I have you but why your heart is still with him? I want waited for you and you choose to go with him? I want you to feel the pain that I have.

He was so mad that it made the weather cloudy and Jungmee started to a lot of mistake. The customers start to get mad because they waited forever for their drinks and it was not even correct. The shift lead saw what was going on and pull Jungmee to the side and ask her to go clean the sitting area and take a quick break from customers. Jungmee did not argue and follow what the shift lead said. She walks to the sitting area. She looks outside and the weather had change.

Jungmee’s POV:

That is why. The world decides not to be with me today. It was fine early but then look at that sky, it looks so angry. It is probably why I messed up a lot. (Sigh) Where is him? Why is he not here yet? (while saying that she looks out again and saw Minsu. She froze and stare at him) Why is he there? Why is he looking at? Please do not come in? Please leave. I do not want to see you today. It is already been bad, if you come in too, I will meet worse. Go.

She was hoping that he will not come in. She did not want to experience that feeling again at the restaurant. She closes her eyes and hope he will disappear. She opens her eyes, and he was still standing there watching her without blinking.  She turns around and walk behind the counter and asks to go stay in the kitchen.  She stays there was one hour and came back out to see if he was gone. To her surprise, he was not there anymore. She took a deep breath and decide to go wipe table. While she was cleaning, the sun came back. The sun shines through the glass window and made the café feels warm and cozy. She looks at sun with her bright smile.

POV:

Where did you disappear to (looking at the sun)? I feel gloomy early and now that you come back, hopefully you can make up for what happen early. (took deep breath)

She starts to wipe down the table when she hears the front door open. It as a slow hour so she looks at the door and great the person. Her smiles were so big that it shows how happy she was when the person walks in.

He woke up due to a bad dream. Sinking in the dream, he did not know that it was already late. He got up and wash his face and rush out the door. He been losing sleep ever since he decides to get himself involve with the person that he been searching for forever. He finally meets her, but she was like a stranger to him. He tries to help by giving her a job at his store. She was clumsy and tend to cause trouble, but it was fine with him if he can watch over her.

Lately, there was less trouble and the man that been following her had come less to the shop. It was not until that recently that he appears as a human being not a shadow or figure and start to follow and stalk her. He rushes to the shop since he was late. He hopes that everything was fine since he was not there. He was around the corner when the sky suddenly changes to cloudy, he senses that it was something bad. He runs to as quick as he can but stop halfway when he saw that man.

Jungkook’s POV:

I ran when I saw the sky change. I knew him at the café. I need to hurry. When I was approaching the café, he was standing outside looking inside. I follow his eyes and he as staring at Jungmee. She also stares back at him. Please do not do anything. How can I sleep in. Who is going to help her now? As I ran closer to him, suddenly he turns his head to me. I stop and then look to see if Jungmee was still there. She left. She must have freak out and went to the kitchen. I walk closer and closer to Minsu. He stops me and look at me in the eye. I can sense his hatred for me. What can I do? It was not anyone fault for falling in love with someone.

“Why is it you? Why is it you again?” asks Minsu.

“It is not anyone fault. You need to let go and go reborn so that you can actually be with her?” replies Jungkook.

“NO, I will be the one who will the obstacle for you two. It was your fault. You came second and stole her from me. If you never appear, she will never fall for you. Even if I married her, she sacrifices herself for YOU! Whatever she does is to protect you and what did you do to her? You just let her suffer. That is what you call protecting. You are no better than me! WHAT DO SHE SEE IN YOU THAT SHE IS WILLING TO DIE FOR YOU!” Minsu exclaims.  

“Are you sure that was me or you? Are you pointing at me because you know that it was you that made her suffered? I have never disappointed her like you did,” replies Jungkook.

“YOU will know. No matter how many lifetimes has passed. You and she will suffer because I am the one who will follow both of you until I am satisfies. I will never let you two be together no matter what lifetime it is!”

Minsu disappears after saying what he wanted. Jungkook took a deep breath and shake his head. Even though he is slowly learning about his past life that keeps on hunting him as well but all he knows is that it is dealt with Jungmee and Minsu. He walks into the café and hear Jungmee greet him. Her smile made him feel better.

The sun was up high the shine through the window curtain. The room was warm, and the AC turns on automatically since it was warm. The room became cool, but the sunlight still beams into the room which make it hard to sleep through it. The body lying in bed toss over so the sun will not hit the face. Right when it turns away from the sunlight, the alarm went off. Forcing the eye to open and hope that there was not going to be no surprise waiting.

Myunghee’s POV:

Sigh…. It is already afternoon. Thank goodness, I only need to go to the mall and finish up my latest work with Kyungji. It has been forever and finally this project will be done. Sigh… Why is the sun so bright? I did not want to wake up yet. I still have time to sleep in a little more. But please let there be no surprise for me. I do not want to see anything first thing I opens my eyes. (slowly open her eyes and there was nothing beside the desk and door) Good at least I will have a good start.  I do not want to see any invisible people today. I want to have a peaceful day and come back home and sleep. I have been exhausted with all the stuffs that had been occurring and you guy adding to it will make me go crazy. Like I am not crazy already. Just let me have a nice day since it is sunny outside with a warm and cozy feeling. Please do not ruin my mood. (got out of bed and get ready for her day)

She was going to meet Kyungji that afternoon and finish the last piece of work that need to be done at the mall. She was exhaust from meeting all the other people that night and dealing with spirits that keep on bothering her unstop.  She has brunch with her mom. She was heading to her car when she hears a voice in a distance. She looks in that direction and there was no one. She thought she was just thinking too much. She continues walking then suddenly someone came right in front of her. She took a step back and look what was standing in front of her.

“Help me! Help me! Please find justice for me,” says the person with a bloody face with clothes cover in blood.

Myunghee ignore the voice and act like she did not hear or see it.

“I know you can see me. Help me please!”

She keeps on walking. Suddenly, the person appears in front of her and scare her again. She tries to keep her face calm and ignore it.

“Help me. Help me. Help me.”

“Please leave me alone!” Myunghee replies and left without waiting for a response from that person.

She reaches her car and was about to drive but that person pop in front of her car. She turns on the engine and drove as fast as she can. While driving the news on the radio turn on by itself. She jumps but hold onto the wheel tight.

“There is a car accident close to Wang’s Mall so anyone who is traveling close by, there will be slight traffic. Please drive safe and expect delay if you are heading to work.” (new end)

She was running as fast as she can to catch the bus or she will be late for work. She reaches the bus just in time and got on it. She beeps her card on scanner and went to find a sit. It was not pack since it was past busy hours. She found a sit that was close to the back. She sits down and pull her earphone so she will not hear any noise or spirits trying to get her attention. She was gifted with the power to see these spirits run freely in the human world. No matter if it was morning or night, they will act as if they are living human. The morning was not as bad at evening to night. The night was worse because they will be everywhere. It was also a reason why she only works for jobs that are in the morning but not to early and leave when it is about to be evening so she will miss them. Her house was the safest for her since her parents see it but there is a power that is not allowing those spirits to enter their house. Kyungji always thought why she must work when her house is the safest for her. Why does she have to suffer when she knows that she does not need to. She still has problem identifying if they are human or spirits since she does not go out much when those dead are roaming around. Most of the time, they look like human which is why she scares herself when she talks to nonliving being. That is why her parents told her to go out and experience it so she can get use to get and then they will not be a bother to her. It was still new to her and knowing that she had a third eye is what scare her because she does not want it.

“If it was not for me to get use to these nonliving creatures. I will not force myself to come out and dealt with it. I know that home is the best place, but my parents wants me to overcome it. They told me that it will be useful and helpful for me if I overcome it. It been a while and I still cannot overcome it. It is too scary no matter how many encounters I get. Now, I am starting to doubt if the people I talk and see are human. It is harder than it looks. Why does it have to be me? Why can’t it be someone else? (Sigh) There is no choice. I need to learn as quickly as I can so I can tell whose is alive and who is dead.

Kyungji looks outside the bus window and see how busy the street was. People are laughing and talking to one another. They seem to have no worries about the world. The bus stops and grabs her attention. She looks to see if it was her stop. She still has 1 more to go. She then turns her attention to the window again.

There was an accident on the opposite road. She immerses into the accident.  There were three cars that collide with one another. The first car and last car was fine but the middle one was sandwich. The impact was badly. That is probably why 1 person die on the spot. Police was questioning the drivers and ambulances taking injury ones to the hospital. There seems to be three cars but only a few people are in the car. There must be four people involve.

She only saw three people so where is the fourth one at. It seems like all the driver are there so where is the last person. She scans around the scene and saw someone was roll into the ambulance. That is when she knew that the last person was badly hurt. But when she saw the ambulance drive away, someone was standing there watching it slowly disappear. She realizes that it was the person in the ambulance and was being transport to the hospital. The thought of seeing it made her body shiver. She diverse her attention to the direction up ahead of her instead. She reaches her stop and hop off and hope to arrive at the mall in one piece with no disturbance. She paces herself and keep her mind focus so her eyes will not wonder off. While pacing she bumps into someone and made her took a stop back to see who it was.

It was a busy morning at the hospital. Shingi had been going in and out of Jimin’s rooms since his monitor keeps on beeping as well as his vital keeps dropping. She did not have a good rest at all. She was tired and wanted to take a nap before her next shift start. She walks to the dorm in the hospital so she can finally close her eyes since she is off the clock. When she was about to close her eye, Sunny came in and ask her if Jimin was doing fine since she must stay overnight monitoring him.

“He his fine. Now his vital is back to normal,” answers Shingi.

“That is good. I hear that his manager wants to transfer him to a different hospital since we cannot give him an answer of when he will wake up,” says Sunny.

“How can we determine if a patient will wake up. It all depends on the patient on how bad they are injury.”

“I do not know. I hope he will not transfer Jimin because I feel that you did a great job on helping recover. He is recovering quicker than most people who are in this situation.”

“Lets just see what his manager wants.”

Sunny left the room and let Shingi rest before starting her shift again. Her alarm went off and wash her face and get ready for another shift. She clocks in and was asked to go check on Jimin situation to see if he was still doing fine. She nods and went to his room. She pulls the door opens and wonder why the lights are off. She finds he switch and turns on the light. She looks at Jimin and he lay there so peaceful that he does not know what is happening to the world outside. Every day is a new day, but he still lay in bed like it was the first day he came out of surgery.

POV:

It has been couple of years since I had that accident. After waking up, I was able to see spirits who linger close to their body. It took me a while to come back to this world but once you wake up, this world had change so much that you are so behind. I been through it and now I am still trying to understand why I see you (looking at Jimin). I will try my best to help you so that you can recover quicker than I did. I

You can hear the siren on the ambulance that is pulling into the emergency area. There were nurses outside waiting for the patient to come in. Shingi was called to the emergency area for back up. Shingi rush down and left Jimin’s room since she just finishes checking his vital. He was doing way better. Before entering the area, the new appears on the TV. She quickly looks at the news and there was a car accident, she then knows that it was dealt with the accident. She focuses on the news. Shingi smiles because it was a small accident.  

“Who are you looking for?” asks Sunny.

“The patients that just came in from the emergency entrance,” says Shingi.

“He is laying right there,” Sunny pointing to the body.

 A desk full of paperwork that was filing up. It was a busy morning for Kai. He was busying flipping paper back and worth that he did not notices that there was an accident. He stares at a piece of paper that nothing was coming to him. He looks at the date it was an old case of a body that was unidentified. He spends couple of years trying to figure out where this body was from and why was it at the bottom of a cliff that was seclude as well as no one will see what happen. It was the first body that he found but the second body was easier to identify.  

POV:

I have been focusing on this case for a while and I did not solve this body at all. Even with this power, the spirits are choosing to not come to me so I can send it off. There is just two body that was hard for me to dealt with. It is only two body that was found at the bottom of cliff. The second body was easy for me, but I cannot send it off since it chooses to linger around. All I can do is keep your body in one piece until you are ready to leave in peace. But the first body is hard. It is like a mystery that I cannot conclude. It is just as weird as that night of the party which turns into a forest that was like the place that I found the bodies.

There was noise coming outside of his office. He walks out to see what was happening. There was an accident. The first thing that came to his mind was Kyungji. Will she be fine since it will be in the direction that she is heading to work? He shook his head and decide to visit the morgue. While walking, he saw many spirits waiting in line to see their bodies. Some families are crying their eyes out because their love one is dead, some are coming to see if there is any will for them to inherit. He ignores all the spirits and walks straight into the morgue. He walks to two spots that label “DO NOT OPEN.” He put the sign on it because does not want his employees to see the bodies that had been dead for more than 5 years is still looking the same as if it was only dead for couples of days. He had preserved the bodies so that the families of both will be able to see them before cremating them.

POV:
Why are you two so different but are at the same location. Why does one choose to linger and the other one chooses to not come find the body? What do you two want? There are so many bodies that come and go but you two choose to stay for so many years that I must keep making sure that your bodies do not deteriorate. I want your family to see you but you two are making it hard for me to finish my job. Why does that person had to send you two here? It is making it hard for me to do my job. (Sigh) I will make sure you two will meet the people who are waiting for you so that you two will be happy to leave in peace. Maybe that night was a chance for me to find the answer, but it was complicate than I thought it would be. Mrs. Han, who had been gone send an invitation that only a few will come and only selected ones.  Not many people know that she is gone so this invitation was meant for me to find clues for the bodies.

He closes the door and walks out of the morgue and decided to go see someone who is struggling to accept the dead.

 

“Two-week went by quick. I put my notice in because I have been working here for a while and there is no news for me about her. Thank you for everything but I need to start a new place to see if I can find any clues that can bring me closer to her. I waste a lot time doing useless things and now I need to go back to focus on finding my sister. My purpose was to find you and I cannot distract myself. I know there had to be someone in this city who knows you. Where did you work before?”

Youngsoon pack her stuff on the desk and walk out of the building holding her stuff. She smiles and left the job that she been working since she came to the city. She feels like she was not connected to her sister anymore. She feels like Youngmi was not coming to her for help. It had been so many years and she did not write or call her to see how her family is doing or if she misses her at all. She has so many questions to ask Youngmi, but she cannot find her at all. She slowly walks to the stop sign. She heard a low voice.

“Youngsoon, young…. soon……” a voice calling her in a low voice but very far away.

She turns to that direction and look, there was no one there. She stares at that direction without blinking and hope that there will be someone there.

“Youngsoon come here……. Youngsoon………... come here. Youngsoon come here.”

She follows that voice, and she keeps hearing. She was heading toward a dark alley. In a distance she saw a figure that was facing a dead end but with a right and left turn. The figure was like her but was wearing a uniform that was hard to tell where it was form.

“Youngmi. Is that you?”   There was no response.

“Youngmi, it is you. Why are you not facing me? Why are you not answering me?”

The figure slowly turns its head. The face was cover in blood. The eyes were dark and blue. The hands and feet were bruise. The feet were bleeding nonstop which create a puddle. Youngsoon saw the image and scare her a little. Her eyes started to be teary and did not know what to say or do.

“Youngmi, are you okay. Are you okay?” starts to cry.

“Who did this to you?”

She walks closer to the figure that was like Youngmi. As she slowly walks toward it, the figure seems farther and farther away from her. She keeps going forward but she is not reaching it. Finally, she slowly pulls her hand to touch Youngmi’s bloody face then someone in a distance call to her attention. she turns to look and there was no one. Then she turns back to see Youngmi again, but she was gone. She looks left and right and there was no trace of Youngmi for her to follow. She was about to turn right when there was a voice that call her earlier. She turns and it was not Youngmi. It was the one person who keeps on bothering her.

 

It was a busy afternoon in the mall. People shopping as well as employees struggling to finish the project that was able to be complete in just a short period.

Jackson’s POV:

This project finishes quicker than I expected which is also good and bad at the same time. Well, that means that I finally have some down time and focus on this other problem that have been happening around me. It creeps me out that there are such people that can see the dead is unbelievable.  Meeting all the people that night was amazing and scary at the same time. Why does it have to be us only? What is the relationship between us? We are all different people who does not come across each other so why do we all have this fate and meet this unfortunate experience. It might sound creepy, but I really want to know why me and these people who are so different? I guess the only answer is to solve this problem with them.

He was always busy managing the mall that he did not have time to mess around with anyone, so he was clueless to why there is such thing that is happening to him. Finding out that there are people who see the dead was shocking to him but at the same thing, he wonders if there was someone who watches over him.  He recalls his memory of the person who came to his mind.

“Son, your dad had nothing to do with me. Do not be angry at him, he loves you even though he is mean to you. He only wants you to be better. There are many things in the world that you do not know. Please listen to your dad. He is the only one person you have left. Even though, I took you away from him, he was not a bad person. I was, he tries his best, but I keep on ruining it for us three. If I am gone, be nice to him and help him. So, when I leave this place, I know that you will be fine and be happy.”

He distracts his mind and walks out of his office and walks around the mall. He sees families that are happy and couples that keep teasing each other. He smiles secretly to the scenes that he sees. Then he passes by the security area and think back to the time that Myunghee was trying to ask him about the little boy who was looking for his mom. He smiles and continue his stroll. Finally, he stops at the shop that was going to have a grand opening.  

“It was a hard work that I put into so hopefully it will be a fine opening. Mom, I hope you are proud of me. I am slowing learning to accept the truth of you leaving me. Dad is doing great, but I guess we both miss you so much that we are trying to expect the truth. I blame Dad for making you leave me and never listen to him until I was older and notices that he was suffering as much as me too. I was wrong, please look after him for me too, mom. Please let know stay with me longer until I find my wife so Dad will be happy to leave me behind. Mom, you hear me right, I am doing great when you left. I will work hard to find someone so that you will be happy, and Dad will not have to suffer baring the pain of sickness. I miss you.”

He forces a smile and continue walking. He briefly passes by a TV and saw an accident. It was close to the mall. He made a call to his people to see if there is traffic in and out of the mall. He looks around and wonder what the others are doing and how are things.

The dance floor was so quiet that you can only hear the glass making noise when the employees are putting it away. Everyone was busy getting ready to open the club, but their boss was catch up in paperwork that was left again unfinish.

Mark’s POV:

Why is it never ending with this bills and paperwork asking about collaborating when these people know that I do not like it. Why are there so much paperwork that requires my signature also. Oy my goodness. Is it almost done? (look at small pile of paper left) Almost but still not done. Why are there so many things to do? I opened a club not a mall like Jackson. Why do I have work that is almost the same as him?

He looks at the big window that has an overview of the whole club then turns to the camera to see what his employees was doing. He focuses on one camera that draws his full attention to it.

“Am I thinking too much. Is that her? Why is she there? The club is not open, what is she doing here? (look at his watch) It is only 10 am in the morning, she should be working.”

He walks out to see if it was true. He came to the location where the camera was at. He looks around and there was no one. He scratches his hair in frustration. Right when he was about to leave, he saw Youngsoon standing in the opposite end of him. She was smiling brightly at him.

“Why are you standing there?”    There was no response.        “Why are you here? Are you not working?”

No response but she keeps smiling at him. It creeps him out that she is not saying anything when she usually argues back. Suddenly, blood appears on her white tight dress and her face turns into pain. He saw the blood on her dress and rush over to her. When he was halfway to her, one of his employees call him.

“Boss, what are you running to?”

He stops his movement, “DO YOU NOT SEE THAT SOMEONE IS BLEEDING!” says Mark.

“Boss, there is no one in the direction that you are going?” says the employee with a puzzle looks.

“What do you mean, there is no one there? She is standing there holding her stomach that is bleeding nonstop!”

“Boss are you okay, there is really no one there,” the employee starts to be scare.

He tells the employee to call an ambulance to the club, but the employee says again that there was no one. He turns to look the employee with angry face then turn back to Youngsoon.

“I did not believe that my employee did not see Youngsoon. She was bleeding like crazy. I turn to look at my employee then turn back, and she was gone. Where did she runs too? Was I imaging things? It cannot be? I know she was in front of me.

He told the employee to go back to work and out of the club to clear his mind then drive off to meet her.

“I have been laying in that bed for the last couple of days. Why does my body does not accept me to go back? I need to go back to my life. It happens when I was in the middle of my race when a grandma whispers close to my left ear which make me loose control of the wheel. ‘Son, go straight to that wall.’ It freak me and my hand was feet was having its own mind and was heading to the brick wall but then I was able to pull myself back to control the wheel but it seems like the voice keeps on whispering and my body was listening to it. I keep on fighting against that grandma’s voice which made the crash not that bad but why is my body laying in bed. Why is this grandma doing this to me? I do not remember creating trouble with anyone. For sure it was a grandma. For the last couple of days, I was having difficulties with communicating with Shingi. She was the only one who can hear and see me. I wonder why her and no one else. I made it hard for hard last night. My body is slowly allowing me to enter and I am slowly recovering but there is something that is preventing me each time I am going to recover. Right when I am pull into my body there is something pulls me right out. Shingi came in to check on me. My body was doing great, so she went back out. When I was about to follow, someone enter my room. It was not someone that I recognize. Who are you? What are you doing in here?” end of Jimin’s POV.

He walks pass the body that was going toward his body. It was a tall strong man who dress as a doctor. He does not look he was thinking straight. He looks like he was possessed. Then two nurses came in and help the man. It looks like they were going to take Jimin away.

“Where are you going to take me? Leave this room right now. Before I call someone.”

Jimin trying to protect his body but then he was glue to the spot he was at and cannot move.

“Son, do not make it hard for me. I am doing it for you. I am making it easy for you to accept your body again.”

Jimin looks for that voice but it was only a voice that was replaying again. He was getting frustrate that he cannot do anything and they just going to take his body away. They finish moving him to a medi-mizer retractbed (the bed that use to transfer patient to the ambulance).  

“Who are you to move him?” asks Sunny who came in to check on Jimin since Shingi was busy.

Jimin breath since someone he knew was here.

“We are transferring him to a different hospital,” replies the man.

Sunny did not know what to say since Jimin’s manager did mention about moving him to a different hospital. Jimin yells and say that it was not true. Sunny did not do anything and let them take him. When they disappear out of the room, Sunny suddenly think of Shingi. She rushes to find Shingi. Jimin was happy that Sunny was going to find Shingi. Jimin was not able to move.

“Shingi, you have to come here quick. I am about to disappear so hurry before I cannot tell you where they are taking me. Hurry, I do not have so much time left. They are taking me too where you guy will not be able to think of. Hurry, Shingi. I am running out of time.”

“Hello, Haeji, why are you calling me so early in the morning?” asks Junsu over the phone.

There was silent from the other end.

“Haeji, are you there? Do not tell me that you just got off work?”

No response.

“Haeji, Haeji…….”

“Oppa, I am sorry.”

“Haeji, are you okay? (shock because Haeji never called him but the way she speaks is like someone he knows) Jung……Hwan…”

There was silent for couple of second.

“Oppa, I am sorry. I was not able to pick you up at the airport,” says Haeji.

Silent from Junsu.

“I am sorry that I was not able to show you to him.”

“Jung…. Jung…Hwan… where are you?”

“……”

“Wait, you are not Jung Hwan (a little worry) Haeji, what is going on?” Junsu asks with concern.

“She is fine,” replies Haeji.

“Who are you? Why are you calling me using her number?”

“It is me, Oppa. I am your little sister who you love. Do you not remember?”

“It is not true. Haeji, you cannot fool me. Who told you the information?” asks Junsu who was confuse and worry about Haeji.

“Oppa, she is fine. Do not worry. I am fine and she is fine. I want to let you know that I am sorry. There is more than what our parents say…….”

The phone beeps. Junsu rushes out of his apartment.

 

Jaejoong finally reach Yeryung’s shop. She opens the door.

“What are you doing here?” asks Yeryung who was surprise to see Jaejoong while her eyes were looking for the grandma.

“Who was the person that came to see you?” Jaejoong asks her straightforward.

“Who, the grandma?”

“Yes!”

“She was a previous customer. Why are you asking about her?”

“What is her name?”

“Um…... (thinking if she should tell him)”

“Yeryung, what is the name?”

“It is Mrs. Han.”

Jaejoong was shock that it was true, his dead grandma came to visit Yeryung and why.

 

“Boss, you seem to have rush here. Are you okay?” asks Jungmee.

Jungkook looks at her and shook his head, “Get back to work,” he walks to the kitchen where the office is at.

Jungmee smiles and follow him to the back. He turns around and stop suddenly that Jungmee bump into him.

 

Kai arrives at the mall. He was standing close to the entrance to see if Kyungji will come by. He spots Kyungji rushing to the from distance. He walks straight toward her and she bumps right into him.

“Sorry, I was in a rush,” says Kyungji while taking a step back and look up.

“What is the rush?” asks Kai.

“Nothing, I do not want to be late.”

“Are you sure about that?” Kai teases her.

“Yes. Will you excuse me?”

Kyungji start to walk away from Kai.

Chohee decides to go out and eat at Infinite Restaurant to see if the girl will appear. She pulls into the parking lot and was about to open the door when she hears a knock on the passenger side window. She looks and saw that it was Woohyun. She got out and walk over to him.

“What is wrong with you?” says Chohee.

“Nothing!” replies Woohyun.

“Why knock then?”

“Just wanted to say hi!”

 

Youngsoon turns her head to look who was calling her and it was Mark.

“What are you doing in a dark alley?” Mark slowly walking toward her.

“Did you not see, I was talking to someone,” replies Youngsoon.

“There was no one beside you.”

“No, there was definitely someone here cover in blood.”

“You are thinking too much. Why are you holding a box of stuff?”

“I just quit my job.”

“Why?”

“Just because….”

She walks out of the alley and Mark follows.

 

Myunghee finally arrives at Wang Mall. She enters and was approaching the store that was going to open soon, but she saw Jackson who was looking at the new. She walks behind him and tap on his shoulder.

“Was it a car accident?” asks Myunghee.

Jackson turns around to see who it was. It was Myunghee. He smiles and say that it was a small accident that was it.

“Are you here to finish up the last stuff before the grand opening of the store?” asks Jackson.

“Yes, I was going to go in first and wait for Kyungji,” replies Myunghee.

“Then why don’t we go together.”

“Sure.”

 

Hospital

“Shingi, I am disappearing. Why body? Why are you calling me to go in now? I do not want to! Let me stay here until she comes. Please,” says Jimin while slowly disappearing into thin air.

Sunny came rushing to Shingi.

“Shingi, you need to hurry and go see Jimin. They are taking him away,” Sunny says while running out of breath.

“What! Why did you let them take him?” panics Shingi.

“The man says that the manager was going to transfer him to a new hospital.”

“The manager already changes his mind. Who are those people?”

“I do not know. I thought that they were from the new hospital, so I did not stop them.”

“If he is going to transfer hospital, it should be us transferring him and the head nurse as well as his doctor will let us know.”

Sunny was dumbfounded and did not know what to say.

“You take over my spot. I need to go check it out,” says Shingi while rushing out.

She reaches Jimin’s room and it was empty. His body was gone as well as his spirit. She rushes out to see if she can spot any spirits that was lingering around but they all disappear when she needed them. She runs as fast as she can to see if she can catch to the ambulance that Jimin is going in. When she reaches the entrance where all the ambulance pulls up, she looks inside each one and there was no trace of him. She runs to her locker to grab her phone.

Shingi: “HELP! HELP! JIMIN IS GONE! SOMEONE TOOK HIM!