chapter 7

Sense of Love

Chapter 7: Everyone Meet

Yeryung and Jungkook walks into the door and lead them to where Jimin and Jungmee at.

Myunghee, Mark, Shingi, Junsu, Jaejoong and Youngsoon went to where Chohee and Kai are at.

Haeji and Jackson open a door and leads to where Jimin and Jungmee were located.

Kyungji and Woohyun came into an old house where Jimin and Jungmee were at.

 

“Do you see anything over there,” yells Chohee to Kai.

They were separate to see if they can find clues about the location that they are at.

“NO! There is nothing here,” answers Kai.

After Kai answers, Myunghee and Mark appear from a distance flashing there light toward Kai.

“Whose there,” asks Kai.

Mark and Myunghee both look at each other. There was a voice coming from a distance.

“Do we answer?” asks Myunghee.

Mark nods his head and answer Kai.

They all meet. Kai told them that they have to go get Chohee because she went the other way.

Chohee hears footstep and this time it was coming closer to her than she expects. She keeps her flashlight to where she can see if there was anyone. When she was listening to the footstep and looking at the path ahead of her, someone tap on her shoulder. She jumps and screams.

Kai was worry and told Myunghee and Mark to hurry up.

“Are you okay?” asks Youngsoon.

“Why did you tap my shoulder for?” asks Chohee.

“Sorry, didn’t know that you were that scare,” answers Jaejoong.

“How did you guy come here?” asks Chohee.

“What do you mean?” replies Youngsoon.

“We can’t give you an answer either. We just keep walking and headed toward where the water was dripping and we just meet you,” answers Jaejoong.

“What?”

The other three finally find Chohee. Kai asks if Chohee was okay. She says that she was finds but found two people. Kai says the same thing also. They all look at each other confuse and did not know what to say or do.

Then all of a sudden someone call Jaejoong. He turns to see who it was. It was Junsu in a distance with Shingi. They walk up to where Jaejoong is at.

Slowly everyone is meeting again in a different place. They look at each other and remember that there should be 16 people total. So they have 8 now and the other 8 is missing.

“Why don’t we just keep walking and see if there is anything that will take us to the other 8 people,” says Kai.

“Well since we are all here why don’t we get to know each other,” says Mark.

“I can start first then. I am Jaejoong. My job is a lawyer.”

“I own a funeral company and I am Kai.”

“I am Myunghee. I work as an interior design.”

“Well me, I am Shingi. I am a nurse.”

“I am Chohee. I work at an office company.”

“Well you guy should know me, I am Mark the owner of Ace.”

“Um… I am Youngsoon who just moved to the city and work as an anchor.”

“I guess I am the last one. I am Junsu, a detective.”

They made the introduction short and easy. They walk together with their flashlight. Mark went next to Youngsoon. Everyone walk without talking. Then Myunghee saw people ahead of them.

“Guys, there are people ahead of us. What should we do?” says Myunghee.

 “There is no one ahead of us,” replies Mark.

Kai looks and it was not human but ghosts so he assumes that Myunghee is like him.

“Just be careful,” replies Kai.

Chohee looks and see it but it was not clear. Youngsoon, Shingi, Jaejoong, and Junsu did not see anything at all. They all look at each other and wonder what is wrong with Myunghee.

“Hey you wanna tell us that you see things that we don’t see or what?” asks Mark looking at Myunghee.

Everyone was quiet when Mark speaks and turn to face him.

“Can you just focus on getting out of here first,” says Jaejoong.

“Don’t try to stir things up just because we are suspecting each other,” says Junsu.

“I was just curious because I was with her since the beginning and she keep saying there are people but there is no one,” answers Mark.

“It is okay. Calm down. We should keep going. Maybe this weird underground thing is making me see things,” replies Myunghee.

They ignore the situation and keep walking. Kai and Junsu were in the front leading the way while the girls are in the middle and Mark and Jaejoong are behind the girls.

“Where is this place? It looks creepy,” says Kyungji.

“Let’s go inside and see if there are people there that can help us,” answers Woohyun.

“Jungmee. Is that you?” says Jungkook.

Jungmee and Jimin turn to where the voice is calling her. She turns and saw that it was her boss. She was happy to see him and Yeryung. She slowly walks over with her pain on her leg. Jungkook saw her leg and run to her.

“Are you okay? What happen to your leg,” asks Jungkook?

“I am fine. Just a little pain that’s all.”

Yeryung looks around and saw the guy from earlier. She calls Jungkook to come over.

“Jungkook look at the picture. Don’t the picture looks like the guy we saw earlier?”

Jungkook walk over to look at it. It was the same guy.

Jimin on the other hand was trying to connect the picture but nothing came to him.

While looking at the picture, a bright light came from a door that was opening. The four of them turn to look. There were two people coming. It was Haeji and Jackson.

“Oh, isn’t she the restaurant people,” says Jungkook.

Jackson and Haeji walk to where the four of them was at.

“Hello, there. You guy are the one from the party correct?” asks Jackson.

“Yes we are,” answers Jungkook.

Yeryung looks at Haeji and notice that her risk was bleeding.

“Are you okay?” asks Yeryung to Haeji.

“I am fine,” answers Haeji.

Couple minute into conversation, the front door open enter Woohyun and Kyungji.

“Is that Woohyun?” asks Haeji.

“Haeji,” questions Woohyun.

Haeji went over to where Woohyun and Kyungji were at. Woohyun look at her risk where it was bleeding. Haeji told him not to worry.

They introduce themselves and get to know each other. Then Jungkook ask why Jungmee here in this house. Jungmee shook her head and answers that she does not know why also.

Jimin wanted to speak too and let everyone know that he is here as well but he seems to not able to communicate with them.  He gave up and was disappointed.

“Why are you not saying anything? You haven’t introduced yourself yet.” asks Kyungji looking at Jimin.

They all turn to her and look at her weird.

“Who are you talking to,” asks Jungmee.

“The guy that is standing behind you, he been standing there listening to our conversation but did not say a thing,” answers Kyungji.

They all look behind Jungmee and there was no one. Jimin was pointing to himself.

“Yes you,” says Kyungji.

“There is no one behind Jungmee,” replies Yeryung.

Kyungji starts to creep her out and wonder if she was seeing ghost again. Woohyun remember that Kyungji sees ghosts so he walk and comfort her. Then Jungmee remember that there was another person with her.

“Oh, you mean Jimin. Him, he is always beside me this whole time,” answers Jungmee.

“Where is he?” asks Haeji.

“He is invisible. I only see him if I ask for help.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” asks Jungkook.

“I don’t know as well but it works,” replies Jungmee.

“So you are saying that you do not see him at all and only I can see him, right,” says Kyungji.

“Yes, I do not see him. But the last part I do not know why you see him,” answers Jungmee.

“Then that mean you can see ghosts,” says Jackson.

“YES!” was all Kyungji says.

So now they know that there is another person with them.

“Okay, since we know that there is another person can we focus why we are all here in this old house,” says Jungkook.

“Oh yeah, the guy that we saw earlier,” says Yeryung.

“That guy is the one that Jimin see also. He meets him earlier and was the one that was choking Jungmee,” says Kyungji.

“Wait, you guy see him too?” says Jungmee.

“Yeah, he was at a temple with monks,” answers Jungkook.

“His name is Minsu,” replies Jungmee.

While Yeryung, Jimin, Jackson and Kyungji are trying to figure out who is Minsu, Jungkook is trying to bandage Jungmee wounds and Woohyun is also bandaging Haeji’s wound as well.

After they finish bandaging the wound, they join the other.

The other 8 people keeps walking and finally came to an old house. They all were happy that they finally reach another place.

“Let’s go see what does this house have to do with is game,” says Mark.

They all walk to the front door. When it was opening the 8 people that were inside hear the door creaks and went to hide.

Jimin did not hide because no one will see him anyways so he just stand there waiting to see who it could it be.

Mark was the first to enter then Junsu, Youngsoon, Chohee, Jaejoong, Shingi, Myunghee, and Kai was last.

Shingi saw a figure that was similar to Jimin. She rushes over and saw that it was Jimin. She was happy to see Jimin. Jimin saw Shingi and smile.

“Jimin, why are you here?”

“I am here with the other 8 people,” answers Jimin.

They came to look to see who Shingi is talking. Myunghee, Kai, and Chohee can see Jimin but the rest cannot see him.

Kai went straight to point.

“Is it only you or there is more people,” asks Kai.

“There is more,” answers Jimin.

“Please come out. We are the same people,” yells Kai.

Then slowly the other came out. Jungkook was helping Jungmee. Kyungji and Haeji came out together then Yeryung, Jackson, and Woohyun came after.

Junsu saw Haeji and went over to her. Haeji also saw Junsu and slightly smile to Junsu.

“It is you,” says Haeji.

“Why do you look so pale,” asks Junsu.

Haeji try to raise her risk. Junsu saw it. He hugs her. She was shock and did not know what to say.

Jimin and Shingi were already deep in conversation trying to catch each other up.

Mark pulls Youngsoon to the side so he can talk to her.

Kyungji saws Kai. She just stands there and did not move. She did not want to bother him or cause any problem.

Jaejoong saw Yeryung and walk over to her.

“Hello there Miss,” says Jaejoong.

Yeryung did not answer but looks to her right then left to see if he was actually talking to her.

“Hello, I am talking to you. Are you trying to avoid me?” asks Jaejoong.

“No.”

“Then why didn’t you answer me the first time?”

“I didn’t know you were talking to me. There are so many people here. How am I supposed to know that you were referring to me,” replies Yeryung.

Myunghee see the guy from the mall. She tries to avoid him so she does not see ghosts.

Chohee saw Woohyun but that was not all that she saw, she saw the woman behind him and stares straight into her eyes.

Chohee took a step back and a picture fell to the ground making noise which got everyone attention.

They all turn to look at Chohee. She notices that they were looking at her.

“I am fine. Sorry.”

Chohee bend down to pick up the picture. She cuts her finger while picking the glass. Woohyun runs to her and cover it with his handkerchief so it will not get infected.

“I am fine. Don’t worry. Thank you for the handkerchief,” says Chohee.

“CONGRADUATION. Since everyone is here already, should we begin another round or should we call it a night. It was fun to see you all suffer and love each other but this is just the beginning of a new start for all of you. You all should already find clues about each other so why do you all share something and maybe, ‘I SAY MAYBE’ you all may be able to go home in one piece. Maybe no more pain for the people who already have the pain and those who don’t hopefully you guy will be able to leave without any. So what do you all want?” says a voice that was very similar to all of them.

They all look at each other and one person came to their mind. It was the mayor that turns into the creepy grandma.

They did not know what to do or say but while thinking, the old house turns into a winding mountain. They were at the tip of the mountain. The wind was blowing hard. Everyone is trying to stand still so they will not fall off the cliff.

Mark hold onto Youngsoon’s hand hoping that she will not let it go. She looks at him.

“Don’t let my hand go!” says Mark.

Youngsoon looks at him and did not know what to do. She was debating if she should let go or not. Instead she just hold tight and was afraid she will be blown by the strong wind.

Jungmee feels the wind blowing into her wounds so she squat down so there will be less wind blowing into her wound. Jungkook see Jungmee cover her wounds.

“What are you doing?” asks Jungkook.

“My leg, it is too painful from the wind blowing,” answers Jungmee.

Jungkook bend down as well and tear Jungmee white cloth behind her and cover her wound.

“Haeji, are you doing fine,” asks Junsu walking over to her.

She nods her head.

Myunghee was next to Jackson. She looks at him and wonders where she sees him.

“Is there something on my face,” asks Jackson.

“No,” answers Myunghee trying to looks the other way.

Kyungji saw that Kai was looking at her at a distance. She scope over to Woohyun.

Chohee looks at Woohyun and wonder why Kyungji is always next to him.

Kai ignores them.

Yeryung looks at everyone. She was trying to see if there was anything that she can see just by looking.

“What are you looking at so intense,” asks Jaejoong.

“Nothing, “answers Yeryung.

“Are you sure? You seem to be so deep in thought.”

“I am not.”

Shingi and Jimin just stare at everyone.

By now everyone knows who is who but there secret is still far.

 A strong gust of wind came strong and pushes Yeryung, Myunghee, and Haeji to the tip of the cliff, all three of them were screaming.

“Someone helps!” screams Myunghee.

Junsu looks and Haeji was not next to him.

“Haeji, Haeji, where are you,” yells Junsu.

“I am down here,” answer Haeji holding onto a branch.

Junsu runs over to the edge of the cliff. He sees that she was struggling because of her hand.

Jungmee looks frighten but Jungkook was already holding her in his arm so she was safe.

Woohyun runs over to see as well. He saw that there were three of them down there.

“You guy, hurry, I cannot hold on for long,” yells Myunghee.

Yeryung was scare and keep looking down.  

“Hey, Yeryung are you alright,” asks Haeji.

“I am fine.”

“It is not. We are about to die,” says Myunghee.

“Guys, I think I will have to let go now. I cannot stand it anymore. My hands are becoming weak and I cannot hold onto this branch anymore,” says Haeji.

“No, you are not letting that hand go. We will be fine. Don’t say that,” says Yeryung.

“You people, hurry. Someone here will be dying soon if you guy up there don’t do anything,” yells Myunghee.

“There is no use,” says Haeji looking at her hand that has been bleeding.

Jackson soon recalls Haeji cut on her hand.

“Hey, Haeji. It better not be you that is saying that you are giving up,” yells Junsu.

“Yes it is her,” answers Myunghee.

“No, you can’t. You have to be strong. I can’t let you die like that,” yells Junsu.

He did not know what to do, pacing back and forth losing his mind. He feels pain just like when he was losing his sister.

Jaejoong came over to look to see how far the three are down the cliff. They were not far.

“Hey, Kai can I borrow your cape and Jungkook are you wearing anything under that outfit,” asks Jaejoong.

Kai hand over his cape and Jungkook say he has a shirt under he can give him his outer outfit. Then Jaejoong tie the two piece of clothes together and tell all the boys to come and help pull when the girls grab onto the cloth.

“I am going to throw this down there and you guy grab it and we will pull you up,” says Jaejoong.

“Okay,” says Myunghee.

Jaejoong throws it down. Yeryung told Haeji to go up first and Myunghee also agree so Haeji grab the cloth.

“Are you all ready,” asks Jaejoong.

“YES!” answers Junsu, Jackson, Woohyun, and Kai.

Right when the guys are about to pull, the winds started to blow. Chohee know that it was going to be bad so she told everyone to find something to hold so that the wind will not blow them, the more weight the more it is less to be blown away.

Jungkook hugs Jungmee tighter.

Jimin went behind Shingi and block the wind from her.

Mark just pull Youngsoon into his arm and hug her.

Chohee told Kyungji and Shingi to come over to her so they can be together.

Jimin told Shingi to stay there because Jimin is already blocking the wind for her.

“I will stay where I am at,” says Shingi.

Kyungji slowly walks over to Chohee but when she was walking the wind blow. Chohee was holding onto a rock that was close to her. The wind was coming too fast that Kyungji slowly walk.

“Kyungji, do not come over. It is too dangerous. Each step you take the wind is becoming harder. Just squat down and cover you,” says Chohee.

Kyungji was about to do it and the wind went straight to her causing her to loose balance. Kai came running to catch her. She feels on top and feels that it was soft and warm. She closed her eyes and hold onto it tight. Kai slightly laugh at her clumsiness. Kyungji slowly open her eyes and saw that it was Kai that she was laying on top of. She was embarrassed.

“Okay, we cannot stop, we have to pull them out,” says Junsu.

“On a count to three we all pull,” says Jaejoong.

They pull and Haeji was at the tip of the cliff and Jaejoong told Junsu to grab her.

Then Myunghee was next and Jackson helps her out. Lastly was Yeryung, she was slowly coming and saw that it was Jaejoong. She ignores his eye contact and grabs his hand.

They all reunited. Everyone was exhaust and tire.

“We are almost there, I can sense the ending of this mess,” says Chohee.

They look at Chohee.

“Youngsoon are you coming or are you staying. Youngsoon, Youngsoon are you going to answer me.”

A voice that was calling her, she looks in that direction. Everyone hears it also.

“Is it your sister?” asks Jaejoong.

Youngsoon nods and was about to walk toward the voice. Mark grabs her hands. She shook it off. She walks toward without thinking. Mark pulls her back and kisses her on her lip. She was shock. The both of them slowly fade away.

Everyone look at Mark and Youngsoon disappear in thin air. They look to see who was still there. They look and Shingi has appear already.

During the winding was blowing:

“Jimin are you sure I will be fine,” asks Shingi.

“Yes,” was all Jimin answers and look straight into her eyes.

She slightly smiles back and when the wind was blowing they disappear with the wind.

Junsu grabs Haeji’s hand and look at the cut. It was worse.

“We have to go to the hospital,” says Junsu.

Haeji slightly smile and laugh, “How are we? We are stuck in the middle nowhere. Why are you so caring toward me?”

Junsu did not know what to say.

“I am…. I am worry about you. I cannot worry about you,” asks Junsu.

“It is not that but it is weird. That’s all,” answers Haeji and blush.

Junsu laugh at her and hug her. He kisses her forehead and look at her. They both smile to each her.

The others saw Haeji and Junsu disappear together.

“Are you planning on staying on top of me,” asks Kai.

“Oh I am sorry,” replies Kyungji trying to get up.

When she tries to step back, she fall right back on top of Kai and slightly kiss Kai on the lip.

“I am sorry. I did not mean it. I think my hurt my ankle,” says Kyungji while blushing.

“Okay, but can you still get off of me,” replies Kai.

Kyungji did. Kai hold her waist and she was shock.

“What are you doing?” asks Kyungji.

“Um… helping you,” answers Kai.

Kai help her walk over to the rock where Chohee was at but when they were walking, they slowly disappear.

“Jungkook look. It is Minsu,” says Jungmee.

Minsu was walking in their direction. Jungkook carries Jungmee and walk toward everyone. Minsu slowly disappear without any words or intention.

“Where is he now,” asks Jungkook.

“I don’t know,” answers Jungmee.

While walking toward Jaejoong, Jungkook cannot see them anymore.

“Where are Jungkook and Jungmee,” asks Yeryung.

“They were over there,” says Chohee, pointing to the location.

There was no one there.

Each person is slowly disappearing.

There was only Myunghee, Jackson, Yeryung, Jaejoong, Chohee and Woohyun left by the cliff.

“Why are there two at a time disappearing,” asks Myunghee.

No one knows why but it must be a good sign that the end was coming.

Chohee walks toward the tip cliff. She sees the red dress woman. Woohyun calls her and she looks back. The woman pushes her and Woohyun runs to grab her. He grabs her hand but did not manage stay on the cliff so they both fall off.

Now there was only Myunghee, Yeryung, Jaejoong, and Jackson left.

“How do they manage to leave us behind, there has to be a reason,” says Myunghee.

“Of course, maybe the person that they came with,” says Jaejoong.

“But I came with no one,” answers Myunghee.

“True, I also came with no one also.”

“I came with someone but that person already left,” replies Jackson.

“Why don’t we just walk down this cliff and see if there is any other places that we need to go,” says Yeryung.

They all agree and walk down the cliff. Someone came fast from behind and push Myunghee. She feels it and looks behind and there was nothing. She double check but there was nothing. Jaejoong was ahead and saw a figure that looks very similar to him. He paces himself to see what it was.

“Whose there?” asks Jaejoong.

“Well hello my handsome great grandson. What are you doing here in this world? Don’t you know that it is dangerous to you? Why don’t you come with me, I can take you to a safe place,” says the person.

Jaejoong was confused. She does looks like his great grandma but she already passed. He did not want to believe it.

“I still have some friends here too. I cannot leave them,” answers Jaejoong.

Yeryung came behind Jaejoong and tap his shoulder. He turns to look who it was.

“Mrs. Han, is that you. What are you doing here,” asks Yeryung.

“Hahaha… I cannot believe that I will see you here. What in the world are you doing here,” asks Mrs. Han.

“I don’t know. I am trying to find the answers as well.”

Jaejoong was confused. How Yeryung could know his great grandma when she passed away a long time ago. It is kind of creepy to him. Then Yeryung remember that Mrs. Han is dead, her face turn sour and did not know how to continue the conversation.

“Don’t worry. I will take you two a safe place and when you wake up. It will be a place that you remember. This is all I can do for you grandson. Now you there, I am hoping that you can help my great grandson the best you can. Do not let me down. I will be watching you,” says Mrs. Han.

After Mrs. Han finish what she was saying, Jaejoong and Yeryung was push into a whirl of wind. When Jackson and Myunghee arrive to where Jaejoong and Yeryung was at, there was no one.

Jackson and Myunghee look at each other.

“Don’t tell me that there is only you and me,” asks Myunghee.

“I guess. Everyone seems to find their way of leaving already,” replies Jackson.

“What do we have to do?”

“I really don’t know.”

Then suddenly the little boy that was lost in the mall came back to Myunghee but he also brought someone else.

“Mommy, mommy, she was the one that help me,” says the little boy.

Myunghee looks at the boy and then at Jackson. He also saw it too but it did not surprise him.

“Mommy, we should help them.”

Myunghee looks at the boy again.

“Do you know that little boy,” asks Jackson.

“Yes, he was the one that I was asking you to help me find his mom.”

Jackson is now confused.

“Okay, what is he doing here then,” asks Jackson.

“I don’t know.”

The boy came running toward Myunghee and Jackson leaving his mom. He came and holds Myunghee’s hand. She was frighten and shook her hand away. The boy smile and grab Jackson’s hand then he tries again for Myunghee’s hand.

He finally grabs both of their hands and smile brightly to his mother on the other end. The mom smile back and then they disappear leaving the mom behind.

The hospital:

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

“Doctor, the patient in room 1205 heart beat is slowing down,” says a nurse.

“What is the condition of the patient?”

“He was stable earlier but all of a sudden the heart beat is slowing down.”

Jimin heard his room number and wonder what the problem was. He went over and saw his heart beat slowing down. He cannot believe that he is dying already.  Jimin went beside his body and say good bye then suddenly the heart beat went back to regular.

Jimin laugh with tears in his eye and say that why are you kidding with me to his body.

“Where is the patient primary nurse at?” asks the doctor.

“She is now in the emergency room,” replies the nurse.

“What is she doing there?”

“People from the forest just brought back some patients that were missing for couple days and she was one of them.”

“Okay, well when she is back on duty. Let her know that the patient is in critical condition and for her to monitor it all the time.”

“Yes, doctor.”

The doctor left and so did the nurse.

Jimin was still standing there looking at his body.

“What are you planning to do? I cannot go back and you are trying to give up already,” says Jimin.

Then Jimin decide to go the emergency room since Shingi was there will the others.

Emergency Room:

“How is the patient with her leg,” ask the doctor.

“She lost a lot of blood from bleeding for couple of days,” says a nurse.

“Doctor, this patient is lost a lot of blood as well,” says a different nurse.

“Go and tell more doctors to come into the emergency area and help check on the other patients that all came at the same time.”

“Yes, doctor.”

Woohyun hears voices that were similar to him. He slowly opens his eyes and sees where he can be at.

“Are you okay now,” asks Sungyku.

“Um…where is this,” asks Woohyun.

“At the hospital, where do you think,” asks Hoya.

“What am I doing here?”

“You went missing for days and the rain forest finally found you and 15 other people,” says Seungyeol.

“What!”

“Yea, all of a suddenly you told us to go first and you’re follow but you never came to the restaurant the next day,” says Dongwoo.

“Don’t you know we are worry about you,” says Seungjong.

“Where are the other people at?” asks Woohyun.

“They are all here but two are serious injury, one twist an ankle and the rest are all fine,” answers Sungyku.

“Okay.”

Woohyun got up and slowly walk out of his bed and try to find the others.

He found Kai first.

Kai woke up and look around. It was the hospital and he saw Woohyun.

“Are you okay,” asks Woohyun.

“Yea, is everyone here,” says Kai.

 “Yea everyone is here. Just need to find them but friends says that two are injury and one twist an ankle.”

“It must be Kyungji.”

Kai got up and went find Kyungji. Woohyun left Kai to see if he can find more people.

Kai found Kyungji and try to wake her up. She wakes up.

“Is your feet is hurting,” asks Kai.

She wiggles her feet.

“Not really, it is less painful,” answer Kyungji.

Jungmee wake up due to the alcohol that was stinging her leg. She screams and wakes Jungkook up who was sitting next to her.

“Jungmee. Jungmee, it’s me,” says Jungkook.

She opens her eyes and saw Jungkook. She cries due to the pain and see Jungkook. He smiles at her being silly.

Haeji was up due to the pain she was feeling but was weak due to the blood that she lost. She lies in bed and stares at the ceiling. Someone walk in and she looks. It was Junsu.

“How are you feeling?” asks Junsu.

“Great, just tired,” answers Haeji.

“Go ahead and sleep some more.”

Haeji slowly close her eyes and fell asleep.

Jaejoong looks around and the place was familiar. The nurse came and asks him if he was doing well. He say he was doing fine but just a little dizzy.

He walks to find others. He saw one and went in. It was Yeryung. He sat there and waited for her to wake up. She finally wakes up and holds her head.

“Feeling dizzy,” says Jaejoong.

“Yeah, kind of,” answers Yeryung.

Myunghee awake from the boy calling her. Her eye open very big and found that Jackson was lying next to her. She walks over to see him.

“Am I that handsome that you are staring at me without blinking,” says Jackson.

“No! I was just wondering if you were alive or dead,” answer Myunghee.

“Are you sure?”

“YES!”

Chohee did not wake up at all. She was still trying to follow the red dress woman. She keeps following the woman to see if she can figure out why the woman keeps appearing in front of her. She was lying next to Shingi. Jimin was already there watching Shingi. Jimin calls her name and she slowly opens her eyes. Shingi jump when she saw Jimin and hug him. Woohyun came in and saw Chohee lying and Shingi was hugging herself. 

Woohyun cough to get Shingi attention.

“Sorry,” says Shingi.

“Is she up yet,” asks Woohyun pointing to Chohee.

 “I don’t know.”

Woohyun walks to Chohee bed and look at her. She did not move at all. Woohyun tap her and call her to see if she was still alive.

“Hey, you Chohee. Are you there?” says Woohyun.

Chohee could hear someone calling her but she ignores the voice and keeps walking behind the woman.

“Chohee. Chohee. Chohee. Why are you not waking up at all?” says Woohyun.

Woohyun calls the doctor to see why she is not waking up.

Chohee hears the voice calling for her again and she lost track of the woman.

The doctor came and checks on Chohee and her finally open her eyes.

Woohyun took a deep breath and sigh that Chohee was fine.

Chohee looks at Woohyun and then turn her head to look at Shingi.

“Hi,” says Shingi.

Mark was up and was curious where Youngsoon and everyone were at. He pace himself to see who he can find and he found Youngsoon.

Youngsoon open her tired eyes and saw Mark standing there. She slightly smiles at him.

Everyone was finally backed to where they belong. After waking up and getting check up again everyone was able to go home expect Jungmee and Haeji. They have to stay for couple of days to check on their wounds. Everyone went home exhaust and confuse.

Everyone went home thinking about what happen.

Woohyun: “How long was I gone? Why am I seeing her?”

Junsu: “What is it that you wanted to tell me, little sister?”

Myunghee:  “Who is that little boy?”

Jaejoong: “Great grandma?”

Chohee: “What is it she wants?”

Jungkook: “Minsu?”

Yeryung: “What does she mean?”

Jungmee: “Who is that man?”

Youngsoon: “Youngmi, where are you?”

Mark: “Why is she pretending not to know me?”