"Being Alone"

On My Mind

Luhan sighed when he couldn't find what he wanted. He wasn't usually like this but when it was something important, things were quite different. He stood up and tryed to find the place what he was looking for. It was a bit past midnight. The wind was blowing slightly, but it felt really nice. There weren't many sounds around, so it was a peaceful night. So peaceful, that you could even hear your own breathing. For the first time in ages Luhan actually felt relaxed, and it was really rare. Even though the other looked always bubbly and happy, but it wasn't always like that. He had feelings too, he wasn't a smiling model in a runaway. Of course he usually was happy but there were days when everything was not that perfect. The Chinese walked maybe thirty meters when he found a lake. Luhan had a wide smile on his face. That really was the thing he was looking for - nothing fantastic but it was important for the other. He sat down to a rock which was few feets away from the water's edge. Luhan slightly touched the water. It was pretty cold, but it felt amazing. The Chinese had always a bond with water, no matter how weird it sounds. When he was in China, his grandparents lived in a house near a lake. Luhan used to go there a lot when he was younger. Unfortunately, his grandparents died in a car accident few months ago. It was still a hard thing for Luhan to think, more harder to talk. Water brought so much memories to his mind. Good memories, and bad memories. Luhan felt his eyes getting wet, but he tried to tell himself that crying didn't help anything. It really didn't, but the Chinese couldn't help it. Maybe it wasn't a good choice to come to the lake, it only made Luhan sadder. He felt one tear falling down his cheek. He made a small, weak smile even though no one was there. Luhan had been acting strong for too strong, maybe it was time to talk to someone. He was still shocked because of the car accident. It was only few months ago, he can't forget it in that time, impossible. Luhan was always close with his relatives - but his grandparents felt like his mother and father. If it was possible to turn back time, he would totally do it. He misssed China more than anything at the moment. It was afwul to see how everyone was so happy about being in Seoul, in their hometown, but it wasn't possible for the Chinese. Of course Luhan enjoyed his life at Seoul, he loved South-Korea, but nothing could be better than Beijing. It was almost a year and he hadn't been at his hometown. Luhan felt another teardrop falling down his cheek. 


"What the hell are you doing here?", a sudden voice said which made Luhan startled from shock. He was almost turning to watch who's voice it was, until he realised it himself. The other didn't have to turn, he already knew. Luhan was still wondering what the other did there. Though, he was not in the mood to think anything. He was too tired and too sad. The older just sat there without even making an eye contact with him. It was Oh Sehun. The Korean made his way to sit in front of Luhan. 


"Are you okay?", Sehun asked actually sounding worried. It wasn't his usual tone while speaking, you could actually here the worry over it. Luhan was too tired to think if he was embarassing himself or if he was too shy to look at him, he still did it. Luhan's gaze was at the younger boy. The older felt another teardrop falling, but he did not care. 


"No", Luhan whispered while his eyes bore into Sehun's. He made a sad smile and turned to watch his hands. It really was awkward but neither of them did think about it. Sehun was truly worried about his classmate. 


"What happened?", the Korean asked while sitting on the ground properly. He was not going to leave until he knew what bothered Luhan so much that he was crying on the woods alone. It really wasn't like Luhan.


"Nothing."


"Luhan. I'm not you're friend but I know you that well, that it isn't like you to be sitting on the woods, crying alone", Sehun explained and made an eye contact with the older. 


"Everything happened. Everything is wrong", Luhan said sighing. Two teardrops falled to the ground, leaving two little marks. He watched the lake which was shining brightly. It looked truly amusing. Luhan could stare at it for a long time. 


"What do you mean?", Sehun asked and moved an inch closer to the older.


"I want to go back to Beijing. My grandparents died few months ago and they were extremely important to me. That's probably all", even though it wasn't. He had an huge crush on the person who was sitting in front of him.


"I'm so sorry, Luhan. I didn't know", Sehun said shocked. It made Luhan cry a bit more. His grandparents death was probably the most shocking thing in the young boy's life. 


"It's fine. We should probably go now", Luhan answered between the sobs. 


"Why were you awake?", Luhan asked while he calmed down a bit. They were walking to the camping place. 


"I saw you leaving the camp. I was worried", Sehun answered wearing the same poker face. So he did actually care about the other. They finally arrived to the camps.


"Thank you again", Luhan said and smiled a small smile. Sehun returned the smile and nodded. Both of them went to their sleeping places, which were few feets away from each other. 


"Try to sleep, even a bit", the younger said and Luhan nodded. The Chinese felt the last teardrops falling, until he fell asleep. Sehun could hear the other's sobs. He thought that the other was really not fine - and they should talk about it. The younger didn't like to talk a lot but there was something amusing in Luhan - and he wanted to know it. Sehun wanted to make the other feel better too, Luhan really seemed down. Really down. At first the younger though that Luhan was annoying because he was always so ing happy and bubbly, but his opinion has changed a bit. Luhan really wasn't like that all the time.

 

// finalllyyyy. this is probably the last in this week, sovvy :/ but i'm not sure! this was a bit angst but don't worry, it will not be like this for a long time :3