I hate her!

On My Mind

Luhan sighed and made his hair look a bit better. The wind was strong, which annoyed the Chinese a lot. Thank god it wasn't raining. And, thank god the sun was shining. They were walking in a near path, which was maybe two hundred meters away from their camps. The teacher paired them once again, and their mission was to find some plants and flowers. Boring. Though now, it wasn't that boring. It was scary, exciting, afwul, interesting, cool and many other things. It was so scary that you couldn't even describe it, but on the other hand, it was pretty cool to hang out with Oh Sehun. Luhan woke up from his dreams when Sehun coughed silently - but not that silently that you couldn't hear it. 


"Are you sure where we're going?", the younger said while making an eye contact with the older. Luhan gulped and watched the map which was in his hands. The Chinese didn't even watch the map - he was too busy thinking something else. Both of them had no idea where they were. 


"Uhm, to tell the truth, no", Luhan answered in embarassment. He laughed awkwardly and watched the younger's reaction. Sehun chuckled and turned his gaze to the woods. That was the first time Luhan heard the other laugh. Or, almost laugh. Luhan was biting his lip. If he wouldn't do that, he would probably yell pretty loudly and that would be weird as hell. Sehun would think that he's crazy, and that was not a good thing. The Chinese looked at the map. He at navigating. It was the worst thing in the school, thank god now it was even a bit more interesting. Suddenly, Sehun's phone was ringing. Very unusual. Luhan didn't listen that much because it would be eavesdropping and he wanted to be respectful. He stared to the ground, when the Korean stopped. Luhan turned to watch him in confusion. It seemed to be something important. The Chinese made an eye contact with the other, before turning away.


"Choonhee got sick and now Jiyoon is alone. The teacher called and said that I have to be a pair with her. So, I have to go now", Sehun said while making an another eye contact with the older. Luhan was so shocked that you could not even describe it. Being with Sehun was the only reason he liked to be in the woods, and now, he is alone. Luhan was so angry that he could kill their teacher. Of course he wouldn't do that but it wasn't that far. Sehun seemed to be a bit annoyed too to go with Jiyoon.


"How is that fair? So now I have to be alone?", Luhan answered and watched the woods. After few seconds, he realised what he said. The Chinese turned his gaze to the ground in embarassement. It sounded like Luhan was jealous. He was, but the older didn't want Sehun to know it. Sehun snorted. It sounded so cute but the older was too annoyed to think about how cute the younger was. 


"I can't do anything about it though", Sehun answered normally. Luhan could feel his heart burst. The Chinese would hate his teacher after this. The teacher was so freaking annoying that he wasn't sure if he could deal with it. Luhan turned his gaze to the younger boy who was already keeping his eyes on the other. Both of them were staring at each other for a while. Sehun rubbed his neck awkwardly and watched the ground.


"You should probably go", Luhan said offended. His point was not to sound that offended but it ended wrong way. Sehun was thinking what Luhan's problem was. What Sehun had seen, he was always so cheerful and happy. It was the first time the Korean had seen him act like that. It was very unusual. This time it had to be something pretty important because he was not usually like that. Sehun was wondering what it was. Luhan turned to watch the younger who was smiling slightly. It was cute to see Luhan that offended. The Chinese turned his look away from the blond one.


"Yeah, maybe. See you later", Sehun answered and walked away. You could see some dissapointment in his eyes too, Luhan was not the only who seemed offended. It was very weird. Luhan watched the younger slightly fading from his sight. The Chinese looked at the map and sighed. The teacher was so getting on his nerves and if something else afwul would happend, he probably would not take it any longer. 


"Why in the is the teacher so annoying? Why did he pair Sehun with that idiot, Jiyoon? I hate her! Now she is probably so amazed of Sehun and she is making skinship with him and ughh! I can't take this", Luhan said while sitting on the ground. The Chinese buried his head to his hands and sighed. The second oldest in their class took his phone from his pocket to watch the clock. It was 16.30. They promised to be in the camps at 16.45. Luhan took his camouflage bag and left the place with fast steps. He was not waiting to see Jiyoon or the teacher.

 

// finally here! hope you enjoyed. next one will be more interesting. i promise! ^-^