New band, Exo

On My Mind

Luhan was back to being bubbly again. He tried to be as happy as he could, and tried not to think about his hometown or anything else what he missed. One thing what he missed was his crush. Everything was awkward between them since the accident in the woods. They hadn't talked after that, Luhan was avoiding the younger, he was too embarassed to meet his presence. Sehun on the other side seemed to be quite annoyed and maybe even sad about something. Luhan had no idea what was going on in the maknae's head. No one actually knew it. Sehun wasn't good at showing his emotions, he was reserved. Luhan was the happiest person in their class almost for a week, when he turned annoyed too. Sehun wasn't sad anymore - unusual, he seemed to be really happy. Luhan didn't like it. Luhan didn't like the reason why the younger was happy. Oh Sehun was recently hanging out with one of Luhan's best friend, Kai. He couldn't believe it was true. When the Chinese saw the two of them hanging out together for the first time, Luhan was so angry that he didn't contact Kai for a week. Usually they spoke everyday. It wasn't because Luhan had no other friends - he was hanging out mostly with Tao, Kris, Chen and Chanyeol. It was because he was jealous. This wasn't like Kai. And he knew very well that Luhan liked the boy who he was hanging out with. The brown haired boy sighed before walking to the school lounge where his friends were, except Sehun and Kai. Luhan forced a small smile before sitting next to Chen, who bowed slightly. The Chinese did the same and pulled his phone from the pocket. He went to watch instagram and twitter, there was nothing interesting though. One thing interesting was, that Kai was walking to the lounger, fortunately alone. Luhan stood up quickly and walked to Kai who was standing next to the sofa. Kai smiled and put his arm on Luhan's shoulder. 


"There's something I want to talk about", Luhan started and put the younger's arm away. Kai was startled and didn't know what to do, so he just nodded seriously.


"Do you like Sehun?", he asked straightly. Kai was taken aback from the sudden guestion. He looked straight to the older's eyes before laughing loudly. 


"Answer me", Luhan said seriously.


"Hell no! Are you kidding me?", Kai said between the laughs.


"Then why are you hanging out with him all the time?", Luhan said and sat to the sofa, which Kai did too.


"I just want to get to know him. And we went to practise dancing together. He's really good!", Kai explained.


"You're dancing with him?", Luhan said and couldn't believe what the other said.


"Not like that! Just some street dance. Where did you get the idea that I would like Sehun?", Kai asked chuckling.


"You are gay. It wasn't that hard to get the idea", Luhan explained and watched past Kai. He saw the boy who they were talking about coming to the lounge too. Kai smirked when he saw the maknae coming. Luhan went quiet in a second. Sehun came to sit in front of Luhan.


"We were just talking about you, right Luhan?", Kai said and poked his ribs. Luhan nodded slightly before turning his gaze to the ground. 


"I'm going to eat now. See you later", the Chinese said and thanked the god for getting away from the situation. He stepped few steps when he felt Kai's grip in his wrist. Luhan turned around and looked at both of them.


"Oh, no. You're going to eat with us", Kai said smirking and pushed Sehun to stand up. All of them went to the school's restaurant. Luhan was thinking ways to kill himself. They sat to a near table which was the only empty one. Sehun made a quick look to Luhan before sitting down properly. 


"Actually, we had something to tell you. I bet you will like the idea. So, our teacher said that we should make a band - he knows how many good singers and dancers there are in our class. So, he said that we should ask some people to join. Oh, by the way it's a boyband. Me and Sehun are the ones to get some people into it. We already got Suho, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and of course me and Sehun. It seems like you're the only one who isn't in the band. Do you want to join us?", Kai explained while Sehun just watched the table. 


"Of course I will!", Luhan's bubbly side returned fast and he was already thinking the songs what they could sing. All the boys in their class were in the band, so all Luhan's friends. Sehun chuckled when he saw how happy the older was. The Chinese ate some noodles when Kai smiled.

"If everything goes well, maybe we could join SM Entertainment", Sehun added and all three of them laughed. 


"Who knows", Luhan answered and watched Sehun, who was being happy too. Everyone was happy about their band. 


"You should come and train with us today. Next week were going to do our practise in a near studio. We wanted to look around so we asked our teacher that could we spend the day there and he said yes", Sehun explained. He was speking unusually much, but Luhan enjoyed it. They were already getting closer, and it felt awesome. 


"Cool! Can't wait", Luhan answered lust in his eyes. Sehun felt the happiness radiate to him. 


"And Kai, sorry for what I said today. I take everything back", Luhan added and bowed slighlty, making a genuine smile to the younger. 


"We should go now, maths start soon", Kai said and smirked to Luhan, because he knew how much the Chinese hated maths. 


Before they walked to the classroom, Sehun opened his mouth: "By the way, our bands name is Exo."


// i have no idea what happened in this chapter or in my life. i said that i'm not going to make a chapter this week but here i am! haha hope you enjoyed