Missing

On My Mind

"Luhan hyung, can I eat that?" Kai asked and did some cute faces. He had totally forgotten about the confession thing. Kai just made some stupid lie - he said that he was talking about Luhan confessing that his dog in China died. Of course it was a stupid thing to confess but Kai didn't come up with anything more wise. Sehun bought it, for a while though. It was almost two weeks and the maknae was thinking that did Kai really speak the truth. Sehun was really doubting the older's words but he didn't say anything about it. Why would Luhan confess that his dog died? It shouldn't be something that you have to confess. Usually you confess your feelings or something.. 


"Really, kid?", the Chinese answered putting his phone to the table. He had no idea that Kai had told about the confession. Even though Kai cleared things up, Luhan would still be mad. The Korean was glad that Luhan didn't know about it.


"Yeah."


"You really are obsessed with chocolate, you know. You should stop eating it so much", Luhan answered while throwing the small chocolate bar to the younger. Kai's eyes were sparkling. 


"I thought Suho was the mom, not you", he said sarcastically and stuck his tongue out. Luhan chuckled and looked to the kitchen where all the other's were. Except Lay who was looking at Kai and Luhan from the sofa. 


"What are you looking at?", Yixing said in their language, so anyone else couldn't understand it. And by anyone i mean Jongin. Luhan and Lay did get along very well, since Yixing was mature, but he had a playful and naive side too - just like Luhan. 


"You know."


"Have you talked to him after the, you know, incident?", Yixing asked and moved his body next to the older's. Luhan told everything about that night to Lay. No one else knew about it, and that was what the older wanted. 


"A little. I have to, since were in the same room", Luhan said and turned to watch Kai, who gave a guestioning look. He ignored it and looked at the phone. 


"I see. Let's go to the kitchen", Lay talked again pulling the older and the second youngest with him. 


"Hello babes. What were you doing?", Baekhyun guestioned quickly when they entered the modern kitchen.


"Talking about you of course", Kai answered sarcastically sitting to the chair. 


"Wasn't Sehun with you?", Chanyeol spoke and Luhan turned pretty red. He did not like to talk about the maknae, it was embarassing. 


"No. Why?", the oldest said, suddenly feeling worry in his heart. He knew that something wasn't fine. 


"Well he's not here either", Xiumin joined the conversation and few of them turned to watch him.


"Why are you asking, Chanyeol?", Luhan answered slightly annoyed, feeling his heartbeat fastening. It wasn't like Sehun to be outside when it was late. It was almost midnight. Chanyeol was about to say something but he stopped.


"We haven't seen him today", Chen broke the silence before Chanyeol could answer the guestion. Suddenly Suho left the kitchen because his phone was ringing.


"Did he say anything this morning, Luhan?", Chanyeol asked and looked to the window. It was really dark. It wasn't safe to be outside at this time.


"No, nothing. He already left when I was already sleeping", Luhan answered feeling a knot in his throat, every kind of scenarios were flying in his mind and it was getting unbearable.

"Wondering where the hell is he", Lay said sitting to the black bar chair. 


"I'm wondering it too", Kyungsoo suddenly broke the silence.


"You don't have to wonder anymore", Suho came back with a worried look, "he's in the hospital."

 

// haha this is so short i hate myself.. but i'm having exams like every week and ahhh but finally some kind of chapter!