Set Up

On My Mind

If something is awkward, the night was. Luhan, Sehun and Amber were hanging out in a near park, both, Luhan and Sehun, being quiet. Amber was speaking a lot, like usually. It was just like her. It would be great, if Amber was at their class, because then Sehun would have some friend. Luhan would be Sehun's friend (what he's trying to do) but he was too shy to start a conversation. Even though the Chinese was always speaking, when he was with Sehun, things were quite different.
"Why are you so quiet?", Amber said turning to Luhan, while he was thinking about some serious things. Luhan woke up from his dreamings and turned to look at the female. 
"I'm just pretty tired", the Chinese answered while making a quick look to Sehun, which was a bad choice, because he was looking at Luhan too. The older cursed in his head and moved his gaze to Amber again, who was just nodding and rolling her eyes. That was a really lame excuse, even Luhan knew it. 
"This has been a fun day, but I have to go home now. I hope we will meet again soon", Amber said while getting up and smiling. She knew that something was going on. Luhan was always speaking and when they were together, they spoke a lot. Amber knew that it had something to do with the new kid, Oh Sehun. She will figure it out though, one way or another. Amber left the park, leaving the two kids there. Luhan was freaking out - he didn't even think that they were now alone. This is trouble, Luhan thought. Should the Chinese just leave or stay with Sehun? There were too many options, and all of them sounded stupid. Luhan made a quick look to Sehun, who was staring at the ground. He was probably thinking how to get out from the situation too. Everything was so hard between them. Maybe  Luhan should go to home soon, he had to do his homework. 
"Uhm.. Sehun, I probably should go home now. I'll see you at school tomorrow", Luhan said breaking the silence between them. The blonde one turned his gaze to Luhan and nodded, making a slight smile. Luhan was yelling in his head, Sehun didn't smile a lot and when he did, it was great. Though, the smile what he just made was probably forced but it still counted. 
"Bye", Sehun said while standing up and leaving the park. Now the most awkward part was over, thank god. Luhan looked back one more time before leaving too. Luhan was smiling the whole way home, even though the day was pretty unexcepted and weird, but he still got to hang out with Sehun, he would totally remember the first day with the blonde kid. It truly was fascinating. He would never guess that he would hang out with Sehun so soon, but it was all thanks to Amber. The Chinese would totally call and tell everything to the female someday. 


----


"Where were you? I was worried!", a familiar voice said when Luhan walked into his room. The Chinese jumped to the air, why was someone in his room, scaring the Chinese? That was pretty unusual, to be honest. If his mother was in the house, she usually wasn't at her boy's room. It didn't even sound like his mother - the voice was like a man's voice. But who the hell could be at his room? Luhan stepped to the room and saw a smirking Kai sitting on the other side of his bed. 
"What the hell are you doing here?", Luhan asked while throwing his backbag to the ground. He sat to a chair sighing. Why did Kai come to his house? There were a lot of guestions in the older's head, he wanted to get answers to them. The younger didn't answer anything, like usual, he was just laughing. 
"Shouldn't you be at your grandparents?", Luhan asked while making a normal gaze to the younger. Even his mother didn't say anything that there was a guy in his room, Luhan would really like to know that before entering it. 
"No", was all that Kai said. Luhan was slightly getting annoyed, that was Kai's point though. Luhan was tired and he had to do his homework, the other just wanted to get everything done and sleep, Kai wasn't cooperating though. 
"Could you then tell why you're here?", the Chinese said leaning forward. He really wanted to know what Kai was doing at his room.  Kai smirked and straightened his posture. There probably was a good reason, he should just tell it. It couldn't be that hard.
"Okay, maybe. I should tell you the whole story. I know that you were just hanging out with Sehun and Amber", Kai said while stopping his story. The younger wanted to hear his confused answer. 
"How in the hell is that possible? Did Amber tell you?", the Chinese said while thinking. Luhan himself didn't tell anything about their meeting, neither did Sehun, it was impossible. But why would Amber tell about it? It was like ten minutes from the meeting, Luhan thought that Amber didn't tell anything in that time. Kai laughed. 
"I'll continue. So, you remember that i said that i'm going to my grandparents. As you may know, i didn't go. I met up with Amber after i left the restaurant. We met at a near park, and i told her everything about Sehun and your crush to him. So, we kind of made a deal, that Amber would call you tonight and you could hang out with Sehun, but not alone, because she would be there. So, I'm here because i wanted to tell you this. Me and Amber made this meeting", Kai said laughing awkwardly, because he didn't know how Luhan would react. The Chinese made a confused gaze to the other, before throwing a pillow right into Kai's face. 
"Yah! Do you know how scary and awkward it was!", Luhan yelled while he buried his head to his hands. The Chinese wasn't angry at Kai, he was just confused and he had many mixed feelings. 
"Well i was just trying to help you", Kai said faking to be offended. 
"It's fine, it's fine..", Luhan answered while looking at Kai who was smirking. Kai always made this kind of things and tricks, sometimes it was quite annoying, but mostly funny. 
"Okay Lu-ge, I have to go home right now. I'll see you at school? Try to think some good catch phrases for the blonde kid. Bye", Kai said while hugging the other. Then he left the room. The Chinese was still a bit confused, but he smiled all night. The reason was Oh Sehun. It was the first time hanging out with him. That will be a day which he will remember. 


// Thank you for reading again ^-^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter, which was a slightly longer than the chapter before this. The end was just Kai's and Luhan's conversation. AND i'm saying at this point - Kai is just a friend of Luhan's, there will be no romantical feeling between them if someone of you is wondering. ^-^