Again and Again

On My Mind

Luhan's eyes were wondering in every person who he could see. He was surprised that Sehun and Jiyoon weren't there. Actually, he was pretty terrified. You know, it's not really nice to know that your crush is in the woods with some girl, alone. The black haired guy saw his friends on the other side of the camps, they were speaking and laughing loudly. Luhan walked fastly to them and sat next to Kai. 


"Oh, Luhan! Finally you're here", the guy next to him and said while hugging the older. Finally, yes. It was a long day to be honest. Luhan made a small smile and glared everyone who were in the circle. It was almost night, you could see the sun going down and the night was getting dark. Luhan really liked nights. Many times in the night, he left the house and went to a near lake or woods to just hang out alone. At nights, you have time to think about life and everything what is bothering you, and there were a lot of things to think about. Mostly it was about Sehun, but it was important to the older though. Luhan was going to find a lake, he wanted to clear his head in the night. Hopefully, the teacher would not notice. He didn't want to get in to trouble - the Chinese just liked his own time often. Luhan liked to be with others too, but own time was good too. 


"Why do you seem to be so down?", Kai whispered when the others were talking about what they were going to do in their autumn holiday. It was great to see that Kai was worried about the older, he really was a true friend. The others were too, but Kai knew the other the best, and he saw when the other wasn't his self. Luhan made a small eye contact with the other before thinking what he should say. 


"Sehun was paired with Jiyoon and now they're in the woods. I don't even want to know what's happening in there", Luhan explained and made a glare to Chen who was wondering about their talking. Kai's mouth dropped - he was confused too. That reaction didn't make Luhan feel better at all. Kai was probably thinking the same thoughts as the older. Luhan made a small, sad smile and turned to watch the teacher, who was about to say something not very important. Suddenly, he heard some whispers and gasps in the circle and almost everywhere. The Chinese raised his head to watch if something terrible had happened. It wasn't terrible though. On the other side it was. Sehun came from the woods with Jiyoon, and everyone was surprised about that. Luhan watched the younger walk to his seat. Before sitting, the Korean made an eye contact with the older. Luhan probably looked like a stalker in his eyes. It made the other sick to think what could have happened in the woods. Luhan got cold shivers and then turned to watch Kai, who was watching at Kyungsoo. 


"Go and talk to him, Luhan", Baekhyun suddenly said and winked. Luhan furrowed his eyes at confusion. 


"What do you mean? Talk to who?", the Chinese asked innocently. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed.


"You idiot! To Sehun, of course!", Chanyeol answered before his best friend could say anything. Luhan watched at them in confusion, still. It was easier to say than to do. 


"Never. I would die to embarassement." 


"C'mon! Promise to me that you're going to talk to him during these two days", Chen continued and smirked.


"Okay okay! If that will shut you all up, then I promise", Luhan said throwing his hands to the air in surrender. You could hear some shouts of joy around the circle. The Chinese rolled his eyes and turned to look at Sehun, who was looking at his phone. Luhan made a promise to himself - he would talk to the younger. The older doubted himself though. 


"Xi Luhan! I have to talk to you", the teacher yelled and Luhan turned to watch her fastly. Everyone was looking at the Chinese, even Sehun. Did he do something bad, or why is she calling for him? 


"You're gonna die", Kai joked and punched Luhan's back. 


"Thanks, man", Luhan said sarcastically and got up. He didn't look at anyone else than the teacher for the whole way, not even Sehun. Luhan wanted to know what the teacher was going to say. If she would complain about something, the Chinese wasn't sure if he could take it. When he arrived, the teacher, called Hyejoong. Luhan bowed slighlty and forced a smile. 

"You wanted to talk with me?", Luhan said and watched her straight to her eyes. 

"Yes. You know how I send Sehun from your team with Jiyoon. Now I noticed that it isn't  good thing for you to be alone, so I'm going to put you with them. You can go now. Move your seat to their place", the teacher continued and afte saying that, she left. Luhan turned around and everybody was still watching at him. Luhan felt the red creeping in his cheeks. The Chinese smiled slightly and ran to the circle what his friends made. 

"What happened? You look sick", Kai said worried. Luhan really looked sick. He wasn't excepting this. It wasn't a bad turn but he was still worried as hell. On the other side he was happy to be with Sehun. Jiyoon though was bothering him a lot. 


"She paired me up with Sehun and the again", Luhan said not even feeling bad for calling her a . Luhan was not usually like this but when it was about Sehun, things could go bad. 


"Wow Luhan, you're not that innocent anymore. But good luck!", Tao finally spoke and winked. The Chinese rolled his eyes and looked around to take his stuff. He had some food and candy with him, but mostly there were clothes if something would happend to those which he was already wearing. There were blankets and some stuff what you would need when you sleep. The second oldest in their class took his stuff and said byes to his friends, and headed his steps to Sehun and Jiyoon. It didn't even take twenty seconds when he was at them.

 
"Umm, hi again. So, the teacher paired up me with you", Luhan said awkwardly and sat down to the space between Sehun and the girl. Both of them were a bit surprised, but Jiyoon looked more offended and angry than confused. Sehun on the other hand looked confused, but you could see a slight relief in his perfect eyes. Maybe he didn't want to be with Jiyoon either. 


"It's fair now, isn't it?", Sehun said and Luhan didn't get what he said at the first moment. Then he realised, that the Korean was teasing the older for what he said earlier, about that it wasn't fair to put Jiyoon with the other. Luhan turned to watch Sehun who was smirking. You couldn't see that a lot. If it was possible, he would take a picture of Sehun when he smiled. 


"Yeah, I guess", the Chinese muttered awkwardly rubbing his neck. You could hear a small chuckle escape from the other's lips. Luhan bit his lip. If it was going to be like this, he was probably going to die. 

// Yaaay now I updated. Hope you like it! I'm going to update next week again, probably. My friend is coming at thursday so then I'm not going to write. ^-^