Moving Together

On My Mind

"What the hell do you mean?", Luhan stared at the younger with wide eyes. He had no idea why Sehun was talking about moving together.


"I said were moving together, idiot", he answered sarcastically and rolled his eyes.


"Why?", the Chinese asked and kept his stare at the Korean.


"It's a command from SM", Sehun answered while glaring at his phone. 


"What kind of command is that?", Luhan guestioned and walked few steps forward. He had never been so confused.


"I don't know. Call them", the younger one of them answered and walked to Luhan. The boy from Beijing rolled his eyes from the stupid answer.


"So all twelve of us are moving there?", Luhan said while thinking of all the scenarios which could happen. 


"Of course", he said and kept his stare at the older. For the thousand time at that day, Luhan glared at Sehun's face. Everything in him looked so handsome. 


"When?", the older guestioned.


"Now. We probably should get going", Sehun said and looked at the text message which said the address.


"Where is that?", Luhan asked confused while he looked at the phone. He had never heard of the place. 


"Don't you know?", the other asked and glared at the older.


"If you didn't know, I'm not from here. I have no reason to know", the Chinese answered and Sehun chuckled. 


"It's pretty near my house", the younger answered his guestion and looked at the place where they were.


"Maybe two hundred meters from here", he continued. Luhan was relieved that the house was so close. Suddenly, Sehun's phone was ringing for the second time today. The call lasted for thirty seconds, maybe.


"Who was it?", Luhan asked quickly and looked at him.


"Baekhyun and Kai. They said that they are coming to the dorm too and we should wait for them", the Korean answered and glared the street. Luhan just nodded and turned to look to the other way too. 


"Luhan! Sehun", a familiar voice yelled and both of them turned to watch Baekhyun and Kai who just came. They were pretty fast.


"Can you believe this! We're going to live together!", Kai said at excitement and Sehun just chuckled.


"We should probably get going. They said that we should decorate and move the stuffs in the dorm", Baekhyun said and walked next to Luhan who bowed for the meeting. Kai walked to Sehun and they were talking together.


"Jealous, eh?", the guy next to Luhan whispered when he looked at the maknae line talking together.


"Maybe", he said and turned to watch the road. 


"Here it is!", Kai yelled and pointed at the big, white house. It was probably the biggest house near Seoul. All of them walked to the house.
"Does someone have the keys?", Luhan asked suddenly. He hadn't even thought about them.


"Of course. Why would be here if we didn't have them?", Baekhyun said and you could hear a chuckle from Sehun. The Chinese stuck out his tongue before letting the younger open the house. 


"Wow! It's so big!", Luhan said his eyes shining from excitement.


"So is Sehun's ", Kai whispered chuckling. Luhan hit the younger's arm telling him to shut up. 


"The other's aren't here so we can get to decide our rooms!", Baekhyun said and everybody ran to upstairs, where all the rooms were.


"By the way, we should take roommates because there isn't enough rooms", Baekhyun said and Kai took his arm quickly.


"I'll be with Baekhyun for sure. I can't stand Luhan in the same room", Kai smirked.


"Yah!", the Chinese yelled and hit Kai's head. 


"So I'll be with Luhan. Maybe I can stand him", Sehun spoke and Luhan turned to watch him with a murdering look. Kai and Baekhyun went to their room, so did Luhan and Sehun. Luhan looked scared and amused when he saw the double bead for couples.


"Which side do you want to take?", Luhan asked when he looked out of the window. 


"It doesn't matter. I can take this one", the Korean said and pointed the side of the bed which was closer to the door. The Chinese nodded. He turned slightly away to smile - he was thinking what scenarios could happen. Maybe they would even make a couple. Okay, maybe it was too early to think about that.


"Why are you smiling?" Sehun asked when he was smiling too. Sehun really enjoyed seeing the Chinese that happy.


"Just thinking", Luhan answered with a blush. 


"Happy to share the room with me?", Sehun guestioned and sat down to the bed. Luhan blushed again and he turned to watch to the window again.


"Maybe", the Chinese answered. He was more than happy to be honest. Sehun chuckled. It sounded so cute. Both of them heard the bell ringing. 


"I'll open it", Luhan said to Sehun and started running out of the room, and then the stairs. He almost fell down the stairs for running too quick but luckily, he didn't.  When he opened the door, Yixing, also named Lay, came from the door hugging the older. 


"I can't believe it's true! We're living together!", Lay yelled in Chinese and Luhan couldn't do anything but smile. 


"Yes, it is pretty amazing. Everything happened so quickly", Luhan answered when Lay pulled out from the hug

.
"Who are you sharing the room with?", Lay asked and looked at the apartment.


"Sehun", Luhan said and blushed a bit.


"Oh. Then I can't be with you. Well, there are a lot of people left", Lay said and chuckled. He and the other Chinese had a very good friendship, they were one of the best friends.


"Luhan-ah! You promised to take the stuff out. Come here and help me!", Sehun yelled from the upstairs and Luhan looked taken aback.


"I'm going to be so ed. I should go now", Luhan said and smiled the last smile.


"Oh yes you are", Lay started "by Sehun."

 

// ahh a bit longer chapter. i'm changing the style a bit. i'm going to do a bit more humoristic stuff. sorry if it bother's you bot i like this kind of style! hope you enjoy. ^-^