Love, Love, Love

On My Mind

"Luhan! Can you show me the answers? If you didn't notice I wasn't in the class so i haven't done these", Tao said and walked towards Luhan, of course speaking Chinese. Kai and Baekhyun were sitting with Luhan and they didn't understand anything, they just talked together in Korean. 
"Ohh.. but I haven't done these either..", Luhan said and chuckled. How could it be that he hasn't done anything in the class?
"How in the hell is that possible, Luhan?", Tao replied fastly and sat towards the Chinese.
"Well.. you know.. I was thinking about something else", Luhan said blushing a bit. Almost everyone in their class knew that he liked Sehun - except girls and Oh Sehun himself.
"Oh I get it. I'll ask someone else then", Tao said with a wink, and then left Luhan. They already had Korean, next it would be biology. That was almost the only class Luhan liked. But Korean was pretty good too, he had time to stalk at Sehun. Sehun was really good at his native language, so he actually spoke something. Fortunately, the biology teacher came soon and the pupils found their seats fastly. 
"Okay, now we're going to do a project, where you need a partner..", the biology teacher said while everybody yelled at excitement, and Luhan was already looking at Xiumin. Xiumin was almost the same age as Luhan, though he was the oldest. They were pretty good friends too, they've known for a long time. 
"Shh.. You didn't let me finish.. You can't choose the pairs by yourself, I already chose them", the teacher continued and everyone sighed. Of course. 
"So now i should tell the pairs. Kyungsoo, you're with Kai. Tao, you're with Chen. Kris, you're with Sungyeong. Lay, you're with Jiyoon. Xiumin, you're with Ming. Suho, you're with Eunkyung. Baekhyun you're with Chanyeol. Xin, you're with Yue. Hyunae you're with Choonhee. Sehun, you're with Luhan..", the teacher said all the names, and like you could already guess, Luhan was freaking out. He is with Sehun? Well, thank you teacher. 
"Okay, go to your partners and do a presentation about one country, you can choose the country by yourself", the teacher continued while Sehun and Luhan made a small eye contact. 'Good luck', Kai whispered while he was walking past him and Kyungsoo. This will be a trouble. How can he speak with Sehun? Everytime he even sees the Korean, he will freak out. On the other side, Luhan was waiting for a chance to get to know him better. Sehun is a new kid in the class, so nobody actually knew him well. Luhan sat towards Sehun and smiled a small smile.
"So, do you have any ideas?", Luhan broke the silence between them and waited for an answer. Everyone else were all clear what they were doing, these two were the only ones who hadn't decided yet. 
"I'm fine with anything", Sehun answered and kept the same pokerface on. Damn it, Luhan had seen him smile like two times. It's annoying, but he is perfect everyway he is. 
"Okay.. Well if it's fine, we could pick China?", Luhan said with an excpecting look. Luhan really loved his home country, so it wasn't a surprise that he picked it. Sehun just nodded and so they went to pick some stuff and do the presentation. Fifteen minute silent, and then one of them broke it. You wouldn't guess this - it was Sehun. He actually spoke. 
"You seem to know a lot about China. How?", the blonde said (still keeping a poker face) while looking at the older. Luhan was freaking out from the inside. 
"Oh, actually I'm from China", Luhan finally said making sure he didn't make any mistakes while speaking. It would be the worst thing ever. Sehun nodded and continued to make his job done. Finally the bell rang, and both of them exited the class. Luhan was quite happy that he didn't make any mistakes while speaking (what they rarely did) or he didn't mess up everything. 

 

// this was a lot shorther than the first one, but i promise that i will make longer chapters! thank you for reading ^-^