Surprise!

On My Mind

After biology, school ended. Everyone rushed out of the school building, including Luhan. He was too bored to go home, though. There was nothing to do. Luhan changed his direction to the city of Seoul. Their school was maybe a mile away from the center of Seoul, so that wasn't too long, fortunately. But what to do in Seoul, alone? The Chinese was thinking of calling someone, but he had no idea who. Finally he picked his phone and dialed the number of Kai. 
"Kai-ssi, can you come to the city? I'm here alone..", Luhan said while walking to a near park, maybe they could meet there, if Kai wasn't too lazy to come. If Kai wouldn't come, he should call someone else. 
"Okay, but I can't be there too long, I'm going to my grandparents tonight", Kai said while packing his stuff and taking his jacket.
"Thank you, savior. Let's meet near Tapgol Park", the Chinese said hanging up the call. If Kai wouldn't come, Luhan would die to boredom. While he was waiting for the younger to come, he sat down to a one bench, which was located to where they were supposed to meet. 
"Boo!", Kai yelled while scaring the older one. Luhan jumped up excactly the same second when he heard Kai. 
"Oh my god, you scared me! I almost died", the Chinese said while holding his hand against his chest. Kai just nodded while laughing. 
"Okay, what are we going to do, deer?", Kai said while putting his arm to Luhan's shoulder. He and Luhan have been friends for a long time. They were really close. Usually if Luhan had something bothering his mind, he would tell it to Kai. Everyone thought that Kai was a childish kid who doesn't know how to help and everything, but he really could. He was a great listener. 
"I don't know. If you have money, we could go and eat somewhere", Luhan said while looking at his phone. The clock was 16.30 so it wasn't that late. 
"Well actually I've got some money. Where do you want to go?", Kai asked knowing the answer, it was Chinese food, it always was. Kai wasn't compaining about it though, he liked the food too. 
"You know, Chinese of course!", Luhan answered smiling the widest smile he had. They went to a near Chinese restaurant, and they stayed there for a while. Then it was Kai's turn to leave. 
"Oh I still had something to say. You know the new kid Sehun, right..?", Kai said and turned around to watch Luhan, who was avoiding the other's gaze. The Chinese just nodded and looked at the floor. 
"Do you like him?", Kai said smirking when he made a eye contact with the older. 
"What? Where did you get that from?", Luhan said laughing awkwardly. Everyone knew that he liked Sehun, but Kai. 
"Do you?", Kai said again still waiting for an answer.
"Well.. kind of", the Chinese said and looked at the floor. It was kind of obvious, even Kai noticed it. After making an another eye contact, Kai left. He had to rush, because he was going to see his grandparents. 
---- 
It was almost eight in the evening and Luhan had nothing to do, again. He was sitting in his room and listening to music, while he heard his phone ringing. It was Amber, one of Luhan's friends. Amber is a very beautiful, inside and outside, tomboy. They've knewn each other for a couple years, but Amber went to a different school. Luhan answered to the call. 
"Hello Luhan! I'm hanging around with one of my friend, and we're near you. Can you come with us?", Amber said in Chinese, because she is half Taiwanese. 
"Yeah, sure, I can come for a while. Come to the front yard, I'll be there", Luhan answered and hanged up the phone. The Chinese ran to take his jacket, and then he opened the front door, seeing the two of them. Amber, and.. What? Was he really seeing right? It was Sehun, it really was Oh Sehun. Luhan's mouth opened, so as Sehun's, and Amber watched both of them at confusion. 
"What? Do you know each other?", Amber said while looking at Sehun. 
"We're classmates..", Luhan mumbled while looking at the ground. He didn't see this coming, no. 

// this wasn't that long either (sorry) but next one will be, i promise! i have to go but i wanted to publish this, so here it is. i hope you liked it and i'll see you next time!

What do you think, how will Sehun's, Luhan's and Amber's night go? ;)