Have Fun Camping

On My Mind

Luhan didn't sleep at all. Having a crush was the best and the worst feeling in the world. It affected so many things, and sleeping was included to the list. It was twenty minutes over six, pretty early for Luhan's liking. It was way too early. His first class would start at eight o'clock and usually he left at half eight. The Chinese already ate and did all his usual routines. Now there was a lot of time to do anything he wanted. Sleeping sounded pretty great, but it wouldn't work anymore. Luhan walked to the sofa and sighed. One thing he enjoyed was quiet. Luhan's mother already left the house and nobody was bothering him in one way or another. The Chinese turned the television on and watches some boring korean drama for few minutes, before opening his phone. No messages or calls from anyone. The clock was only half seven. He couldn't believe that he woke up so early - it was really unusual. The boy was so tired that he was even trying to sleep for a while. When he was going to fall asleep, the doorbell rang. Who the heck was at his door in the morning? Everything seemed to be so weird at that day. Luhan walked slowly to the door. Before opening it, he made his hair a bit better. He opened the door and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Hello!", Chen said while walking to Luhan's apartment. The Chinese just stared at confusion. Chen didn't come to the other's house everyday. This time it had to be something very important. Luhan just made a small bow for a greeting and then both of them sat down to the sofa. Chen was smiling one of his usual smiles, while the older was still in confusion. 
"You're probably wondering why I'm here, eh? I have a very important message. If you didn't know, we're going camping tomorrow", Chen said waiting for Luhan's answer. 
"How does this relate to me?", the Chinese asked in confusion. 
"I knew that you would answer like that. I meant, our class is going camping tomorrow. You know, you're in our class", Chen said laughing. The Chinese was panicking in his head. So, he had to be with Sehun for a while - in the woods. It wouldn't be that great. Luhan's mouth dropped and he raised his hands to the both sides of his head. 
"How long are we going to be in there? And how do you know this?", Luhan asked, still panicking in his head. 
"For two nights. And I just happend to know a lot", Chen answered while laughing awkwardly. Actually, the Korean was just secretly listening to the two teachers who were talking about their plans. 
"But I have to go home now. I'll see you at school", Chen said and walked outside, leaving Luhan wondering. The Chinese stood up and walked to the kitchen. He was still thinking about camping. It was a real surprise. Then he remembered that there was a thing called school, and the clock was already half eight. Luhan packed his stuff and left the building. Tomorrow will be a trouble. 


---- 


It was the day. The day, when Luhan's class was going to go camping.
"I'm going to share you to teams. In one team, there will be three persons. If you're going to complain about them, you will get punished. Now, let met tell them. In team number one, there will be Kris, Kai and Hyunae", the teacher said and Kai sighed with relief. Fortunately he got to be with Kris. Hyunae though will be quite an aloner with them. 
"In team number two there will be Sungyeong, Lay and Tao", the teacher continued. Tao yelled in happiness, and everyone laughed. Tao noticed that he yelled maybe too loud. The Chinese was emberassed. Lay was happy too. Now they could speak Chinese, what was much easier to both of them. 
"Team number four, Xiumin, Chen and Yue.."
"Number five, Suho, Ming and Chanyeol.."
"Six, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Eunkyung.."
"Seven, Luhan, Xin and Sehun..", that hit Luhan pretty hard. The Chinese turned to watch Sehun in confusion, but again, that was a bad choice, because the other was already watching Luhan, the same confusion in his eyes. Why was Luhan always paired up with Sehun? Always. Everyday. Everytime. 
"Eight.. Choonhee and Jiyoon. There will be just the two of you", the teacher said making a little smile. 
"But teacher, I'm not going to be at school, I'm going to China", Xin said. Luhan muttered the word 'lucky', and some people around him could hear it. Kai heard it, and he made an apologetic look to the older. Luhan missed China a lot. 
"Then you're not going to be with Sehun and Luhan, unfortunately", the woman teacher said and Luhan almost fainted. So, they're going to be together? This is trouble. Kai's apologetic look was now gone, he was laughing so hard. Sehun in his seat, was thinking about the day. It would be challenging. Luhan buried his head to his hands. This was a really big trouble. 
"Okay students. Take your partners and let's leave and have fun!", the teacher said and everyone stood up. Luhan was freaking out. The day would be hard. 


// Here it is. Next chapter will be from the camping. What do you want to happen in there? ;)