SM Entertainment?

On My Mind

It had been three months. Luhan spent a lot time with Sehun, since they both were in the new band. They had many practises, four times in a week. It wasn't that bad, since all of them loved dancing, singing and performing. Or that was what Luhan thought. The Chinese didn't have much time to do anything else than practise and study. School was getting harder and harder so he had to study a lot. There was one thing what Luhan was happy and grateful for, he had really bonded with Sehun. It wasn't that awkward anymore, but those moments didn't end totally. Now EXO's next mission was to get to some entertainment company. It was going to be hard, even the thought of it was scary and unbelievable. School was ending in three months, and after that they would have nothing to do. If they would get to some music company, their mission was a success. 


"Which one?", Kai asked loudly, when they were hanging out in his home. The whole band was in Kai's room, since they had important things to talk about.


"What which one?", Baekhyun asked turning his head away from his phone. 


"Which entertainment company are we going to introduce our band?", Kai answered and made a quick gaze to everyone in the room.


"Let's vote for it", Sehun answerer, while everyone just nodded in agreement. 


"Suho, start", Kai said and sat down properly.


"SM Entertainment."


"Baekhyun?"


"SM"


"Chanyeol?"


"SM Entertainment."


"Sehun?", Kai said and Luhan turned to watch the boy who was sitting next to him.


"SM"


"Luhan?", 


"SM Entertainment."


"Kris?"


"YG Entertainment", the Chinese said and everyone turned to watch him. He was the first one who didn't say SM. Kyungsoo, Tao, Lay, Chen and Xiumin answered the usual, SM Entertainment. 


"I guess it's decided. SM Entertainment. I'm sorry Kris. If we don't get to SM, maybe we can go to YG", Kai explained and bowed slighlty.


"You can take your leave now", Kai said and everybody stood up and left Kai's house. Luhan thanked the god that his house wasn't that far away from the younger's, so he didn't have to walk a lot, since he was tired already. Luhan walked out of the house with Chen, Chanyeol and Tao but they left to the other way, so he was alone again. Untill he saw the same blonde he had been staring at, maybe fifteen meters away from him. Luhan ran to the other and smiled his usual smile.
"Going home?", Luhan asked while he watched Sehun's blonde hair moving in the wind.


"No, to China", Sehun answered sarcastically and poked the older's ribs. It took almost nine seconds to get what he just said. Luhan turned to watch the ground and nodded.


"I'm sorry", the blonde said while patting Luhan's back. The younger was punching himself in his mind for being so stupid. Luhan was startled from the sudden skinship, but he would be lying if he said that he did not enjoy it. 


"It's fine", the other answered and turned to watch the sky which was already gettin darker. 


"Do you have any plans for the weekend?", Sehun asked quickly changing the subject - he didn't want Luhan to think about China. Luhan made an eye contact before answering.

"Not really. Probably just practising. Oh, and I'm going to eat with Lay", Luhan answered normally and watched where they were. He had been in Sehun's house once, but he still had no idea where the building was. The Korean turned to watch Luhan with a confused expression. 

"What?", the brown haired boy asked confused. Was there something in his face? Oh no. 

"Going to eat with Lay, hmm?", Sehun said and turned his pokerface away. You could hear annoyance in his speaking tone, it was unusual.


"Yes. What about it?", the Chinese was still confused.


"Nothing", the Korean muttered and watched the sky. Luhan was left confused, but it seemed like the younger was not going to tell anything about it, so what can you do? Nothing. Suddenly Sehun got a call from someone, and he was speaking formally. Luhan didn't get few words because he usually wasn't speaking formally. The Chinese just tried not to listen, it would be rude. The phone call didn't last long, maybe two minutes. When Sehun put his phone away, Luhan turned to watch him with an asking look.


To talk the truth, the Chinese had never been so confused than now. Sehun sounded as confused as him. The next few words the Korean said almost made Luhan faint: "Seems like we're moving together."


//ahahahha such a ty chapter. ughh i feel like this one is a failure. i still hope you enjoyed this! 
what is sehun talking about? moving together?