Level 12

Arceldia Online [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From her right side, Sunghye heard Kai let out a few swear words that would have shocked her mother to an early grave and when she glanced to her left she could see Kyungsoo’s face grow pale with fear.

It was the worst possible situation considering that they were outnumbered. Four against six, while didn’t seem like bad odds—at that point the enemy had the advantage when they were surrounded like that especially when Sunghye didn’t know how strong they were as a team to go up against them.

The man that was holding BoA seemed to definitely know that because he threw his honey blonde coloured head of hair back and let out a laugh.

Sunghye could only assume that man was Luhan as he looked at them with cold and callous eyes. He was nothing like the person that BoA had described, granted it didn’t seem as though she was the person she had made out to be.

“If you’re all willing to just give us all your items and money, we’ll let you go,” Luhan stated. “It’s as simple as that.”

“And if we don’t?” Kyungmi asked them.

BoA was the one who answered her question. “Then we kill you.”

It was dead silence after that as neither team wanted to budge.

Sunghye glanced at the members of her group then and saw the same fierce look on their faces as she had on her face and she knew that they wouldn’t give up with a fight. She couldn’t help but smile.

Finally Sunghye responded, “Not if we kill you first.”

The instant that she said that, the whole group spun into action. Kyungmi immediately went head to head to only other Warbeast there, her scythe immediately appearing as she ran towards him. Kai stayed back, doing his best to keep everyone’s HP relatively up as he threw destructive spells at the Faery there as well as the Siren. Kyungsoo stood beside Kai, aiming his own power at the Humanoid who was running straight to him.

Sunghye headed for BoA who as it turned out, was a Demigod as well. From behind where she was standing, nine glowing tails appeared and reached out at Sunghye who managed to duck away from it at the last second. Using her own power, Sunghye shot her beam towards BoA only to have it be diffused away by one of her tails. Sunghye ducked behind a tree after that trying to come up with a strategy.

Throughout all the fighting though, Luhan didn’t participate as he just stood there watching the chaos reign around him with a smirk on his face.

If Sunghye wasn’t so busy fighting with BoA, she would want to smack it right off his face.

By then, Kai was able to kill the Faery with one more attack spell but was having trouble with the Siren who was able to dodge his spells. Kyungsoo on the other hand only brought down the Humanoid’s HP to yellow while his was dabbling in the red. Kyungmi though seemed to fair well but it seemed that both hers as well as the Warbeast’s stamina was decreasing rapidly as their movements slowed down significantly.

In all fairness, Sunghye wasn’t doing well either. BoA deflected all her attacks and while Sunghye had the agility to dodge her tails, there just happened to be too many of them that would go for her at once. The seconds of fighting really felt like long minutes that passed by.

Kai in fact, was too distracted by his opponent to replenish any of their HP at the moment and so Sunghye knew that she had to tread carefully lest she wanted to die before inflicting any type of damage to BoA.

Based on how her power was, BoA was definitely a couple of levels higher than her but not by much otherwise Sunghye would have had more trouble. They were actually pretty even in terms of skills because they were both Demigods but that only meant critical hits and weaknesses didn’t play a factor into their fighting.

As Sunghye jumped from behind the tree to aim another beam at BoA, she had anticipated the attack and retaliated with her power, instantly throwing Sunghye onto the ground as a cloud of soil blurred the Demigod’s vision.

Once it cleared up, she saw that her HP had depleted to yellow, her stamina knocked down by half and BoA now stood over her, her nine tails glowing with a certain menace.

Just when she was about to unleash her tails onto Sunghye, she was stopped by the hand that gently lay on her arm. Luhan came into her view, and he whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter