Junghan-My matured boyfriend

Seventeen Boysbe beyond imaginations

The yin and the yang, the sun and the moon, a cat and a dog. The complete opposites represent your relationship with Junghan.

He was the quiet one. A rather more matured person you have met. He was the type to scold you for annoying the hell out of him in the house but even though, you still love him.

You were the loud one. Energetic and enthusiastic, you never cease to see the fun side in everything. And even though your boyfriend is not a fan of your singing in the house, He still loves you.
 



"It looks like it going to rain." I peeked out of the window and watched the dark clouds outside it.
"We should bring an umbrella then." He was reading a book while seating on the couch, quetly flipping the page.

"Nah. Its fun to dance in the rain!" I answered and it made his head turn to face at me, raising an eyebrow.

Junghan was never the type to risk a few things in life. He like to take things as it is. But who likes to live a life so plain and boring.

" I rather not have my clothes wet today."
There was a silence for a while.
He closed the book and approached you, wrapping his arms around you and chin on your shoulder.
He knows youre a little upset about his statement, not wanting to do the things you like, but his comfort was uplifting, like saying "im sorry" everytime he does it.

"Lets get ready?"
He needs to practice with Seventeen today and I want to tag along to watch them work.

 



You guys didnt bring an umbrella.
Its not because you did it purposely, its just that your memory was a little worn out today and you forgot to bring one.

Junghan said its alright, theres a lot of umbrellas in the building. So, being assured of what he said, we continued our way to the practice room.



"_____-ah!" Mingyu greeted you with his toothy smile.
Mingyu has the same energy level as you. You like to try out new things, adventurous in everything. 
But despite all that, he was a brother to you and you treated each other as siblings.

"Mingyushi!" I shook his hands in a way only two of us know and he hugged me tight. 
"Hows it going with Junghan hyung?" He asked me while messing up my hair.
"Everythings going fine. How about you? Have you been listening to your hyungs during practices?" 

We sat down and chatted while he's taking a break from practice.


 

"You seem distracted." Joshua stated as he sat beside me. 

"She seems happy with Mingyu." I glanced at her again, for I dont know how many times today. I lost count.
" Because he has the same mindset as her. You need to get out of your comfort zone. If you want to see her smile like that when she's with you." 
I was like that before. Reckless and energetic. Until I grew up and changed into someone with maturity entering my life.

Her smile was radiant. That was the reason why I fell in love with her. And it was the only thing I want to see her with everytime were together. But it seems like I have been distant for so long, only to realize she was slowly slipping away from me. 

And I could only see her smile when she's not with me. 



"Oh? I knew it would rain." You said as you head out the exit, holding hands with Junghan. 
"Then we should wait for it to stop before we should head home. I dont want you to get sick." 

It was his way of showing care. Thats what made me fall in love with him. That even though in small words, he can make my heart flutter.
I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulders.

"Okay."



You stood beside him, cuddled up in the buildings entrance as you watched the raindrops fall rapidly against the roof that protected you from the pouring rain.

"Aish! Hyung! How about me?!" You heard a loud groan in the buildings lobby and turned around to see Mingyu heading out of the building, somewhat annoyed

"Its our umbrella, mind you. We should be sharing it." He went out and saw you two in the entrance.
"Listen, forget it. Ill be going home with junghan hyung." 
I waved and he smiled back, mouthing it was wonwoo who was in the other line.

"Now youre jealous? Youre the one who left me in the first place! Ugh. Nevermind. Ill talk to you later."
You snickered and Junghan half smiled with the two bickering like a married  couple.
"I cant believe he left me alone with no umbrella."
He crossed his arms and stood beside us, towering your small physique. 
"Well, lucky you. We also didnt brought an umbrella as well." He looked at us with a shocked face acted like he almost lost all hope.

"Just run up until you reached the dorm. Its only blocks away from here."
He looked at you, thinking about your idea.
"Thats a good one. But how about you guys?" 
You shook your head and Junghan looked at you.
"I dont want to get wet." 
Junghan stated and Mingyu laughed.
"Aye hyung! Loosen up a bit!" 
Junghan tuck his loose strands at the back of his ear and sighed.
"Im too old to do those things."
You smiled and pushed Mingyu to the pouring rain.
"Now get going!" You playfully shouted and you looked at his shocked face, clothes already wet from the pouring rain.
"_____-ah! You monster!" He ran towards you and grabbed your wrist, dragging you with him towards the rain.
"Mingyu! I swear! Ahhh!--" 
You ended up getting a taste of your own medicine.
You played under the rain, laughing like kids and Junghan looked at you from the entrance of the building.

"Look ___-ah!" Pointing at a muddy puddle, he carried me by your waist and tried to throw yoy in it.
"MINGYU! STOP!" Laughing you reached out my hand towards Junghan.
"Jagi! Save me!" You cried out. Of course, he wont play with both of you because he's too mature. 
"Hahahah! Hyung wont save you!" 
You were hoping he would.

But suddenly, a figure came running towards you. Long hair drenched and polished clothes wet, he was running and he pulled you away from Mingyu.
"Woah! Hyung! I never knew you would save her!"

You looked at him, ten times attractive with a wet look and you froze. 
Junghan, the guy who has his priorities straight ran after you in the pouring rain just to save you. 
" ____-ah, I --- " just as he was supposed to speak, he slipped and both of you landed on the puddle, you on top of him.

"Omo! Junghanie!"  You were surprised and looked at his clothes, now wet... and muddy.
"Hyung! Are you okay?" Mingyu crouched down and looked at Junghan, face guilty as if it was his fault his hyung ended up like that.

And you both heard a chuckle from him as a reply. 
He was laughing. 
It made you smile like you never did before and the bubbly feeling was back,like the feeling when you first met.

" Im such an idiot." He laughed and you both pulled him up from the puddle.
" You are, but I still love you." You smiled and he kissed your forehead.
"I love your smile."

Just then, wonwoo came out of the streets with an extra umbrella and you guys stopped playing and went back to the roofed entrance.
"What are you doing here?" Mingyu looked at him and wonwoo grabbed his arm, dragging him away. 
"The heck?! Why are you wet? Do you want to get sick?!. " He was being pulled away and we held our laugh. 
They really look like old married couple.
"It all your fault Wonwoo! Youve got some explaining to do! "
He linked his arms in wonwoo's and walked away.
" Fine, Im sorry! Well talk later.  Coming with us hyung?"

He held the other umbrella in his hand and waved back. "We'll be joining you guys later. See you at the dorm!" 
I giggled. And after they were gone he bowed down in front of me, hands reaching out.
"What the heck are you doing? Lets go home." You cant keep your smile on your face and the blush painting your face.

"Before we should go home, can I have this dance?"
You giggled and took his hands.
"I would love to dance in the rain."
He smiled and you guys danced and played in the pouring rain, heart feigned with childhood memories.

a/n:
Im not a meanie trash. why'd you say that? ha.ha. /sweats
Junghans hair is my ultimate bias in seventeen tbh.