Seungcheol- cramps and cravings

Seventeen Boysbe beyond imaginations

"Cheollie..."

You called out his name like a kid as you heard him enter your apartment.
Wrapped up in your blanket like a cocoon, you  sat in the living room sofa, watching a replay of "lets eat".

"I know, I know. I got you the ice cream you have been dying to eat since yesterday." 
He walked in the living room and kissed my head.

Its that time of the month again, were a bloodbath of hell just visited you. And it was the time of the month were youre really moody, always craving for something and cramps.

"Strawberry?" You muttered and he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. 
"Of course." Showing his dimples, he opened the pint and grabbed a spoon.

You called him in the middle of the night and you know he's busy with their comeback, but you didnt expect him to show up bringing the comfort food that you have been craving since yesterday.

" I love you." Taking the ice cream, you scooped a spoonful and taking it, indulging the way it melts in your mouth.
"I love you too." He grinned nuzling his face on your neck.
"Not you, silly. The ice cream." You joked and he looked at you, pouting like a kid.
"Just kidding."

Getting a spoonful, you offered him the ice cream and you ate it together with him while watching television. 
He just sat beside you, while he caress your hair to comfort you.

 



The cramps was too much.

You whimpered as you felt a pain suddenly jolted in your stomach and Seungcheol suddenly got worried and tried to comfort you by rubbing your back while you lean on his shoulders.

"I hate cramps." You whined and he got up to get something from the kitchen. Without him on your side, it feels like the pain only got worse.

"Jagi! Why'd you leave meeee?" You're like a kid, whining in the living room as the pain was throbbing and with a no answer thats being replied, you got annoyed.

"Im just in the kitchen babe. Hold on." He replied and you sat there, blanket all wrapped up again and tried to ignore the throbbing pain.

"Ppali." You whined again. Whats taking him so long in the kitchen?

"Its okay babe. Im here." He was holding a tray with a cup on it. He placed the tray down and offered the cup to me.

It was a tea. Choi Seungcheol, the man who cant even make food for s,made you tea. 
The scent of chamomile wafted in your nose and it was warm enough to drink it.

"What made you do something like this?" Picking the cup, You leaned on his shoulders again and his fingers brushed your hair.
"Because Im the perfect boyfriend,  thats why." He grinned, dimples showing and you giggled at his reply.
"Eyyy. There you go again. What a show off." 
Drinking the tea he made, the pain subsided and with his presence beside you, it made everything better.

 



You dozed off for 30 minutes,because of the comfort he gave you. With Seungcheol's lap being your pillow, You looked up and saw him in deep sleep, hands still on your head.

For you he was the perfect man. He was everything you could ever have and you are so thankful that he was always there for you.

You sat up, careful to not wake him up and decided to pass by the comvenience store because the stock of your pads were already gone.

Besides, the cramps was all gone thanks to Seungcheol.

So picking up your hoodie, you were about to head out the door when you heard a creak on the wooder floor of the living room.

"Where do you think your going?" 
Seungcheol stretched up and rubbed his eyes.
"At the convenience store. Im already out."
He approached me and leaned on the door frame. 
"Out of what?"

Do I really need to say it?
You said in your mind as he stared at you for three whole seconds.

"Well..." I glanced down and looked at him again and he replied with an "o" shaped mouth.
"Oh.... oh yeah. Right."
He rubbed the back of his neck and smooth back his messy hair.
"Ill just buy it. You stay here."

He grabbed his cap and coat and approached me near the door.
"I can do it. Besides, wont it be embarassing?"

Boys were never the type to buy girls necessities in a public area.

"Im alright. If its for you, I can do it. You go rest and watch while you wait for me. Anything else?"

I smiled and pecked his cheek.
" I would like some tteokboki, thank you."
He grinned and opened the door.
"Right on it."

 



"Um... sir, you need some help?"
The store clerk approached me, maybe concerned because I was staring at the two pads in my hands for quite a long time.

"Um yeah... how---"
How do I say which one works best?
I was flustered and I cant even look at her while she try to comprehend what I was saying.

"Oh.... I get it. For your girlfriend? The one on your right is better than the other." 
She said and walked away because of a customer waiting to pay in the cashier.

Smiling, I placed the other one back and walked to pay for my purchase on the cashier.

I let out a big sigh.
"Things that you do for her, Seungcheol."

a/n: 
Google, I asked for a Seungcheol pic. But you give me a wonwoo every damn time. Stop killing me.
any way. I realize the majority of what I write is about the hip hop team. lols. Ill try to post someone from the performance team erkey.
eue 
(damnschooliskillingmeIneedaSeungcheolinmylife.T^T)