Jihoon(Woozi)- shy boy

Seventeen Boysbe beyond imaginations

"Jiji!"
You wrapped your arms around a guy with a striking pink hair as he walked silently down the hallway. 
With a startled look, he fixed his eyeglasses and averted his eyes away from you.

"O-oh. ___-ah."

The shy guy jihoon. Ever since he walked in your room and asked if the seat beside you is empty (He was stuttering a lot and got his word mixed up), you knew you'll be friends with him the whole school year.

He's adorable, the way he's only an inches tall compared to you, his eyeglasses that hides his charismatic eyes, and the way he held a small smile everytime you crack a joke or do something weird.

The girls call him plain but to you he was never a boring guy. He was special and caring unlike the other boys who only cares about themselves.

And did I mention that he plays the guitar too?

"____-ah. Whats wrong?"
I stared up at the falling leaves, skin bathing on the warm sunlight. 
"Hm? Nothing." He was writing something on his notebook.

You like watching him being busy. You take quick glances of him whenever you were in class or just simple things like this when youre  together.

Its the only time you can admire the way he moves without him noticing.

"Winter is drawing near."
You said scooting closer to him and placing your hands in your pocket.
It was getting colder and soon you will be wearing winter clothes to protect you from the cold winter days.

He flinched and took a quick second to look at you and you caught him turn his head and noticed something.

Is his cheeks pink as his hair? Or im just imagining things? 
 



"Im leaving." 
Hands snuggled inside my gloves, I fixed my scarf one last time and head outside.
"Jihoon, darling." 
I was about to open the door when mom called me and gave me a small heat pack that can be carried anywhere and fits my pocket perfectly.

"Youll need it." She ruffled my hair and I bowed down.
"Thank you eomma. Ill be leaving now."

 



Snow was piling up outside and you dug through your cabinet searching for a pair of gloves.

"MOM! ITS NOT HERE."
You whined and threw a pair of socks which you thought are a pair of gloves that youre searching for.

"WELL JUST GET A HOT PACK AND GET GOING. YOU WILL BE LATE."
Looking at the time, you cursed under your breath.
"AISH! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. "

Grabbing your bag, you head towards the door as quickly as possible with just a hot pack to keep your small hands warm.
 



"Im late. Im late. Im late." 
Staring at your watch, youre internally screaming while keeping composure in the bus stop.

A sniffle suddenly made your head turn to the kid beside you, nose runny because of the cold. 
With watery eyes and a red nose, she fought the coldness away by rubbing her two hands together.

Reaching out your hot pack thats in your hand, you gave it to the kid who looked at you so innocently. 
"Here, get warm. You dont want to get sick." 
She smiled at you and took the hot pack away from your hands.
"Thank you unnie."
She hugged you sweetly and rode the bus.

 



I watched her give the hot pack on the girl whos freezing cold. 
I cant help but smile.
And she made me fall for her even more.

The kindness in her heart never fades no matter how long we are together. Her cheerfulness was bright as the sunlight that makes my heart melt everytime she smiles.

"____-ah." I called out her name and she my direction with a smile that makes my knees weak.

"Jiji!" She greeted and I tried my best to smile. Sure, it was an ugly nickname that is similar to a dog, but it makes me feel special because shes the only one that can call me that.

"Still here?" She tapped the empty space beside her and  I sat down.

Yeah. I was waiting for you.

"I woke up late." I lied and she sighed as smoke came out of .

"Youre cold." I muttered and she laughed.
"Yeah. Stupid me, forgot to bring my gloves or any hot pack."

She was a good liar. She kept her hands inside her skirt pocket and clenched her jaw to hide how she shivers from the cold.

I pulled her closer and she was startled of my actions.
"Jihoon---"

Removing my scarf, I wrapped it around her neck and she began to relax her jaw, maybe because of the warmth of the scarf gave.

"How about you?--" she asked me and I smiled. 
"Im okay. You need to get warm. I dont want you to get sick." 
Pulling her arm gently from her pocket,

I placed the hot pack on her hand and her smile grew wider.
"Youre really sweet. Thats why I like you."

What?
Did I just heard that.... or my earmuffs just whispered strange things on my ear?
Or she just thought I wouldnt hear from this thick earmuffs im wearing.

She turned red and looked down.
"I--I mean..--um.." 
She cleared and I gathered up all my courage and leaned closer to her.

Reaching for my earmuffs, I removed it from my ears and placed it on hers. 
I held my breath and as the cold breeze surround us,

I whispered something that made her look at me straight in the eye.

"Dont worry. I like you too."

a/n 
I dont know if I got the "hot pack" right lolss... -u-
exams are coming up and I cant make oneshots urghhh... -n- 
but anyway, Ill try my best to update this weekend ayt!

Thank you for the subscribers that I never knew I was going to get TuT Thank you! 
(Im sorry I never got the chance to say thanks individually lol.)