Hoshi - Win my Heart

Seventeen Boysbe beyond imaginations

Fingers were furiously tapping the buttons of the controller and the room was getting intense.

"Ah! I SWEAR TO GOD,HOSHI. ILL KILL YOU. STOP CHEATING." 
Eyes glued to the television, your character attacked the player on the other side of the screen.

"IM NOT." 
Yes he was cheating. He kept pushing your shoulders or sometines distracting you so that he can win a round.

You two were competitive. Especially in video games. But to be honest, Hoshi is always the loser in most of it and he's a big cheater in all of the games youve played.

But no matter how hard he tried, he still cant beat you in a game without you winning one round.

PLAYER 1 LOSE.

The screen flashed in huge letters. And you threw the controller on the couch. 
"Really, Hoshi? You big cheater!"
You whined as you watch him do his celebratory dance in front of you.

"Im not. Im a pro."
He proudly stated, sitting back on the couch and picking up the controller you have just dropped.

"Pro in cheating." You mumbled and crossed your arms on your chest. 
"Last round will determine who is the real winner." He gave you the controller and the game started again.

"Okay. But dont cheat, you sore loser."
You punched the buttons again, attacking your opponent. 
"I do not cheat." He answered back, poking your sides with his left hand and pressing the buttons with his right.

"Hoshi! Yah! Stop!" You laughed, focus already fading as he tickled you more to distract you. 
"Wae??" He cluelessly answered, eyes still glued on the screen. 
"Hoshiyah!" Kicking your feet as a defense from him, you scooted away and tried to concentrate yourself again in the game.
And you realized, it was too late before you can save my character from losing this round---

Making him win against you for the first time.

"You really---" He dances around the room while running away from you and your pillow soon to hit his mint kissed head any minute.

"I won! For the first time, I won!" He was dodging your pillow and you slumped back on your seat staring at the screen.
"One more game." He whispered beside me and you glared at him.

Sure, youre not kids anymore, but you cant help to be childish sometimes.

"I dont want to play with you anymore." You stood up from your seat and back to your room.
But he grabbed your wrist and you turned around, face pouting like a kid. 
" Eyyyy. Dont give me that look."



You and Hoshi were childhood friends. You know it sounded so clichè like any other stories that was heard. But you two were like twins since the moment you have moved in until today, now that he was an idol.

People began to ask if you two were going out because of the connection between you two.

"Nahhh... she's just a friend." Hoshi would always shrug it off, which sometimes make your heart sink a little. 
You know there was really something going on between you two as you grew up.

But I guess it was just you who just felt that "something."



"Lets play another game." He finally stated when you head to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

Being the big cheater that he was, you rolled your eyes, knowing it will be a game that he can cheat in.
"What kind of game?"

He gestured at you while you silently drank your water. "You choose."
You have known Hoshi to be the one who doesnt play fair. But for the first time, he wanted to play a game that you will choose?

"Fine. A staring game. The first one to blink loses."
Hoshi has a pair of eyes that makes him unique. It was squinty and pointed and you just want to stare at it all day long.

Plus. He cant cheat on this one.

"Fine. Then a staring game it is." 
He sat beside you in the kitchen table and turned to look at you.

"Are you ready?

Ready, set, go!"
 



My eyes are getting stingy and watery as time passes by. She was still not giving up and thats what I like about her. 
She sees the good in everything, and she wont give up until she succeeds.

"Nah... shes just my friend." 
The statement that was always say to others when they ask if we were going out.

It was the only way for me to see her now that I am an idol. I cant express my feelings for her because our worlds were different, and in my world, she wont handle all the scandals and rumors with her name on it.
I wanted to protect her.

And even though it pains my heart to say those words everytime we were togther, 
Youll do everything for the person you love. Right?

She stared at me and I looked back, silence surrounding us. 
This was a game worth playing.

I get to admire her in this way.
The way her diamond eyes, surrounded with her long fluttering eyelashes looked back at me. 
Her flushed cheeks and cherry lips...

 



He's getting closer. He's getting closer.

You leaned back and he just kept on leaning forward, eyes fixated on you. 
He is cheating again!

"Hoshi!" You flinched and he stopped. You were blushing madly as you saw your face close to his.
"Oh." Was all that he can manage and he cleared his throat and sat back down.

What was that?
"You cheater." You grumbled, but deep inside, your heart was beating fast.

"Im... im sorry..." he was looking down, looking quite shy of what he did.

You sighed and stood up.
"Well, I guess you won again.'
He looked at me, with shock.
Because you were never the one to give the winning title to him especially when you know he cheated.

"What did I won?"
You smiled and walked out of the kitchen.
"My heart."
You said softly, hoping he would hear it.

And based on his red face, I guess he did.

a/n:
HOSHI'S HAIR IS LIKE ICE CREAM DUQUWJGDJQW.
I LOVE MINT. I LOVE HOSHI. I CREI WHEN MINT MEETS HOSHI.

DO YOU ALSO LOVE WOOZI'S HAIR?
/SQUEALS
TTuTT

thank you for the Mansae choreo, performance leader~ /Bows down
my second bias wrecker, everyone