Wonwoo- Wolves

Seventeen Boysbe beyond imaginations

Its a huge crush. And everybody knows in Seventeen that it was a one-sided love. You don't know if he's really dense or just in love with someone else. (with mingyu.lols).

But you are satisfied just by looking at him from afar, the way he scrunch up his nose every time he practices his raps or the way he smiles during interviews.

You were that girl who supports them in whatever they do. Because that's what friends are for. Right?

They have accepted you just the way you are. With baggy clothes and same old jeans, They never asked you to change because they like hanging out with you just the way you are.

"I wont wear that." You say in a disgusted tone as your friend picks out a wardrobe for you. It was the trendy shorts that teenage girls wear these days.

"Oh, don't be like that. Boys like it. Besides, its super comfy and modern compared to that." She pointed at your loose jeans that never gave your legs any shape at all. "This is more comfortable." you defensively replied and she rolled her eyes. "Its so 1980's. Try something new for a change. You'll never know, maybe this will be the answer that you're waiting for. Maybe if you will wear this, Wonwoo will finally notice you."

you stared at the clothes, mind all confused if it will be a yes or a no. "Also, its summer. you're sweating so bad because of your clothes." well, its true. your clothes make you sweat a lot and to add this weather up, you're bathing in your own sweat.

"Fine. But, you will pay for that. Right?" She grinned. "Of course, I will. Now lets get you changed."


"People are looking at me. Is there something wrong?" you nervously asked her as you went out of the shop, showing of your new purchase.

"There's nothing wrong with you. Look. Your legs are perfect. Maybe because of all that track and field running and the tall genes that your mother gave you." With sweaty hands, you wiped them at the back of your shorts, calming your nervous heart.

"What if they wont like it?" you asked for the 5th time as you two walked your way to Seventeen's practice room. She let out a big sigh. "Don't be such a coward _____. Be brave and have the confidence!" She hugged you as you stopped in front of the building. "Thank you." and you hugged back.

"Looks like I will be leaving now. Just text me what will be the result as soon as you get home, okay?"

You smiled and gave her a wave. " I will. oh, and to be honest, they are really comfy." she laughed and waved back.

" I know you will like it eventually~"

"Yes I did.Take care! see you tomorrow!"


breathe in, breathe out.

You can do this ____. Its just an outfit change. nothing special, nothing fancy. You knocked at the door of the practice room and waited for a response. "Who is it?" A voice answered back.

"Its your worst nightmare." you replied and the door half opened. A blonde hair peeked out of the room with a huge grin on his face.

" I knew it." He rolled his eyes and you laughed. "Let me in Hoshi."

You pushed the door, your new look already forgotten, and the minute you stepped in, the music stops and all eyes are on you. Including Wonwoo's.

"What?" you asked them.

Oh yeah. right. the shorts.

"It doesnt look good on me. Right?" 
"WOAH. ____-ah! You look great in your new style!" Seungkwan was the first one to break the silence with a pricless look on his face. 
"You look really good! I bet there will boys around you now." Vernon exclaimed while leaning down beside seungkwan. 
"Look at this kid. Sputtering nonsense. But honestly speaking, youre really pretty." Joshua said, smiling softly. 
"Really? I thought you wont like it." 
"Hey, we like a change now and then! Besides, it suits you! I like it!" Mingyu smiled.
"You like it too wonwoo hyung, right?" Mingyu asked wonwoo from across the room who shifted his gaze away from you and on his notebook

"Tch. This kid. Dont mind him ____- ah. " Junghan said combing his hair with his fingers in front of the mirror. 
"He's still mr. Too-cool-to-care." I muttered.

Everyone was happily chatting and I took a quick glance at wonwoo whos still busy with his lyrics at the corner of the room. Looks like the change still didnt work.

"Ahhhh-- Im hungry!" Dino whined as he sat down after a long time of practice. 
"You want me to buy snacks for you? " I asked, grabbing my bag on the table.

"You want me to tag along, ___-ah?" Seungcheol asked as he stood up from his seat and approached you. You shook your head and head towards the door. " Nah, Im good. Its just snacks." He patted your head and gave me his cap. "well, you take care. And wear this. Its way too hot outside, your skin will burn."

You laughed and wore his cap. "Thank you seungcheol. I'll be back as fast as I can!"


"wow. Your sense of control is so strong." Mingyu whispered in my ear and I nearly fell from my seat. "W-what the heck are you talking about." I stuttered and stared at mingyu's annoying smirk. " Hyung. Don't tell me she doesn't look cute and hot with her new style. " I looked down on my empty notebook filled with nothing but meaningless scribbles and let out a sigh.

"Youre getting red." Seungcheol whispered on the other side and I flinched. " ey! whats up with you two?" I whined. "Nice lyrics, hyung. So that's what you've been up to. getting busy with scribbles." Vernon said as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere, staring at the empty notebook. I closed it and stood up.

"Okay. Fine. You caught me." I hid my face in my notebook like a schoolgirl to hide my flushed cheeks. "so you like her!" mingyu poked my sides and I swatted his hands away. "N-no!...y-yeah... a.... bit?---" I was cornered, and as my back hits the wall, I knew I wont be making it out here alive if I dont say the truth.

"I think you need to help ____- ah with the snacks. Youre in charge with buying them today, wonwoo." 
Seungcheol grinned and pointed at the door.
"But she said she can do it alone." 
I muttered.
"Eyyyy-- its your choice. With that girl in those clothes, there's so many wolves going after her." 
Mingyu stated and vernon made a smarling face to resemble a wolf.

I gritted my teeth and placed my notebook down and rushed my way out of the building.



Stopping your steps in the building's lobby to wear your earphones, You played adore u in your mp3 and fixed yourself in the lobby's mirror.

Its true that shorts are really comfy. Especially in summer days where the humid air and hot sun is more active during this month.

A bunch of guys were looking at you which made you feel uncomfortable, but because of Seventeen's encouraging words, you shrugged it off and walked your way out of the exit until you heard someone call your name.

Someone who has a low voice.
Someone tall.
Someone handsome.
Someone who's name is wonwoo.

"_____-ah! Wait up!" 
And you swear to God, your heart was beating fast with just that sentence. 
He was running, like someone from a marathon and caught up with you.

He shot a cold stare at the group of boys who looked at you and looked at you with gentle eyes.

"Whats wrong wonwoo? Still got something in mind you want to order?"

He was biting his lips and his cheeks was in a shade of red.

"Are you okay?"

He removed his checkered red flannel and held it in his hands.

" Hello? Earth to Wonwoo? Why---" 
He wrapped his arms around you, tying his red flannel around your waist, covering your legs up until your knees.

"What---"
Is going on?

"Just....-- just hold my hand." His gaze was fixed on the floor but his hands was waiting to meet yours.

The butterflies in your stomach is going crazy as you feel your face heat up. 
You held his hands back and you looked at him.

"What the hell wonwoo." 
You whispered with a smile on your face.
"I--- I dont want other boys to look at you the way you looked at me." What? 
"So you have noticed all this time?" 
He nodded shyly. 
"I cant stop staring at you too. Everytime you're with us, I wanted to steal every second just to see the sight of you.

I like you, _____-ah."

Your mouth was open. Its like your soul just literally left your body for a while. Did he just said---
He likes me?

" I--I....

...kind of... feel the same way..."
It was an awkward, shy, but an adorable confession between you two, and it left your heart bursting.

Wonwoo's phone began to rang, cutting off the way you stared at each other.
"Hello?" 
"Aish-- whats taking you so long? were dying of starvation here. Stop with your date and get our snacks! Ppali!"
Seungcheol shouted from the other line.
You giggled. "I can definitely hear Dinos tummy rumbling..."
"Yeah. Were on it hyung. Seriously. Calm down."

Putting the phone down you held his hands again. 
"Well, off we go to the supermarket!"
You said with a smile and wonwoo smiled back.



1 message received.
From: ______

It went out really great! The style change was a great idea! Thank you! 
P.S. were going to myeongdeong tomorrow night. What should I wear? Shopping tomorrow? :)

1 message received.
From: seungcheol

Thanks for that genius idea of yours! Finally my boy had the balls to ask her out. Till next time!

a/n: And I told to myself to be busy with college papers. aw. anyway, a wonwoo oneshot aye? the biggest bias ruiner. 
hahaha TuT 
the boy that can be hot, emo and then back to aegyo. damnitwhy. 
You make me betray seungcheol.lolss
guys, I would like to hear you in the comment box and meet fellow seventeen trash like me! so comment ( I promise, I dont bite!) and subscribe (If yah want... mehe) 
And off I go back to reality....