Mingyu-helpful

Seventeen Boysbe beyond imaginations

"Aish-- come on!" With your hands all stretched up and feet on tiptoe, you tried your best to reach the stacked bowls on top of the cupboard.

Its not your fault you've been short since the day you're born.

"I told you to call me for help, jagiya." 
A tall arms began to reach for the bowls, ever so easily compared to you who have been through hardships just reaching for it.

"I was almost close to reaching it." You crossed your arms and leaned against the kitchen counter, pouting.

Sometimes, you just want to do things by yourself without the aid of your boyfriend, Mingyu.

He was a very helpful boyfriend. He's great in helping with housework because he's tall. He can reach things you couldn't reach, and carry stuffs to heavy for your petite body. 
Because you know he's been busy and tired with his work in Seventeen, when he's with you, you dont want to be a burden anymore.

" baby, are you mad?" He leaned in closer to you with a smile on his face, both arms locking you in place. 
"I--im not... Its just that... you need some rest, mingyu. I dont want you to tire yourself out."

He kissed your forehead and picked up the plates and placed them on the dinner table. 
"Im alright. Im here for you, to help you." 
You smiled in his words and picked up the food, placing it on the table.
"Ew. You're so cheesy."
He chuckled. " I learned all of it from Hoshi hyung." 
"Stop lying. I know you're a born natural." 
You sat in a chair after preparing the table. 
"You still love me though."
Yes. Yes you do. And will always do. 



After breakfast, you cleaned your camera lense and carefully place it in your bag.

"Yes hyung. We'll be there. See you!" 
You heard mingyu talking with seungcheol on the phone.

Today, the vocal team will be having a live show and the other members will be watching as well.
So, having photography as my hobby, I became their official photographer. (Just kidding. I support them by taking pictures and sending them to their manager for the entertainment to use.)

"You ready, jagi?" 
Staring back at my reflection and fixing my outfit one last time, I slinged the bagstrap on my shoulder. 

"Yup! Lets go!"



"Wow there's so many people today!" Mingyu said as we head towards the backstage and into the dressing room. 
"Seems like the fans already knew the other members will also be here today."
He shrugged. "But Pledis never informed anyone though." 
You intertwined your fingers in his. 
"Be happy that you guys been receiving a lot of attention lately."
He smiled in return. 
"The only attention that I need is yours."

You laughed and made a disgusted face as a joke. "Geez, Mingyu! You make me cringe everytime."

"But you still love me." He replied, pulling you closer to him.



"Goodluck guys! Fighting!" 
The boys have gathered in the dressing room, giving words of encouragement to the vocal team as they prepare for their stage.

"We'll be watching in the backstage. The fans do not know were here to support you guys." Hoshi said and one of the staffs entered the room to tell them that they will be starting in 5 minutes.

"Well, I'll be going then. You guys do your best out there! Fighting! " You exclaimed as you prepared your camera and head out to take some pictures in the audience. 
 



Ah . The place is so crowded that you lost a good place near the stage. 
"How can I take pictures in here?" You muttered as you tiptoed to see a better view of the stage.

" I cant see anything." Giving up, you were disappointed that you can't take a good photo while you stand at the very back of the room.

"Looks like you need help princess." A voice whispered in your ear and you turned around to see mingyu, face covered with a face mask.

"Are you crazy? What if the fans see you here? Get back with the others." He shook his head and stood behind you. "Calm down _____-ah. They wont. Besides, you look like you really need help. "

Chin up, you looked at him with a reassuring smile. "Im fine, Mingyu-ssi. Dont worry about me." 
His eyes looked at you for a while.

"You're bad at lying." He replied and he grabbed your waist and carried you, letting you seat on his shoulder like a dad carrying his child in playgrounds.

"Y--yah!!-- M--mmingyu! Put me down! This is embarassing!" You said but he tilted his head to look at you.
"Can you see everything now?!" He shouted as the fans began screaming because the vocal team finally stepped on the stage.

"Im heavy! You'll hurt yourself! Put me down!" You said once more but he refused to follow your plead. 
"Omo! Come on! Take some pictures! Thats a nice angle of jihoon hyung!"

You smiled. He can be hard-headed sometimes, but that's why everytime you are with him, you fall for him even more. 
You know he will be there for you and you will always be there to support him.

So you took some pictures, as many as you can and the day ended with a successful show by the vocal team.
 



"Woah. This angle is so cool! I look handsome in here." Seungkwan said, pointing at the laptop screen.
The vocal team was gathered in front of your laptop as you showed them the pictures you took yesterday.

"You're so good in taking pictures ____-ah! How do you do it?" Seokmin asked and you grinned.

"Well, I got a little help from Mingyu."
You looked at him from his seat and he winked back. 

a/n
forgive me Seungcheol I tried being loyal but this bias wrecker just--- 
/flings myself on the sun
Yes. Im short af. I know the feeling.

All the tall ones. Fight me. loljk.