Seungcheol- Be a gentleman!

Seventeen Boysbe beyond imaginations

Yup here we go again. 
Books was scattered everywhere and you turned around to see who bumped you in such a spacious hallway.
And as suspected. The no good Seungcheol.
"Watch it." He barked. And you picked up the books that fell on the floor.
"Are you blind to see the hallway so huge that you actually need to bump me? Tch."
You were the fire and he was the ice. Everyday you fight like cats and dogs and it was a never ending war between you two.

He shot a cold look at you. 
"Do you have a problem?" He asked and you shrugged, not being intimidated with the way he looks at you. 
"Yes, a huge one...."
You stared back with the same face he's using.
"You..."

Wearing your earphones again, you turned around away from him and walked the opposite direction.

And ignored his shouting on echoing on the hallway.
 



"Why is she so stingy."
I crossed my arms and waited for an answer to come out.
Mingyu looked up, and flipped a page of his book.
"Hyung. You bumped her in the empty hallway. And did not even helped her with her books. Do you honestly think that looks natural?"

"Well, you guys said to do something to ignite a conversation."
Wonwoo let out a big sigh and took a gulp on his water bottle.
"Youre supposed to say sorry. Not shout at her. You need to be a gentleman."
Gentleman?

"Yeah hyung. Like jisoo hyung. He's kind, caring and gentle. He has manners and thats why he's loved by all girls." Vernon pointed at the guy across the room, smiling at a girl that just gave him a gift.

"How do you do that?" 
Mingyu suddenly slams his books down and adjusted his glasses.
"Listen hyung. We'll do this our way if you want to talk to her."

 



"Why is he so obnoxious?" 
You were one of the students who will clean your classroom today and you spotted seungcheol playing basketball with his friends.

"Handsome guy, unattractive attitude." Your friend whispered and continued mopping the floor.

You looked at them again and you  swear you saw him looked at you from above and bowed down with a smile.
 



"I cant believe you can do that. I think she was flustered." Wonwoo said wiping the sweat on his forehead with a towel.
I suddenly choked on my water.

"T-the heck are you saying?" 
I looked at way to look like Im ignoring their conversation.
"She hid under the window after you greeted her with a smile."

It was funny. They told me to greet people I see with respect and a smile. And so I did, and it seems to be working.
She suddenly turned around and crouched down under the window.

"Hyung! Lets go!" 
Vernon shouted as I took a last glance on the third floor classroom window.

 



Is my mind playing tricks on me? Am I being played?
Is this really reality?

Because of the first time ever, Seungcheol looked up and greeted you.
With a smile.

With a goddang smile.
That was so weird.

And its also weird your heart jumped a bit. By that thought.
"___-ah? Are you okay there?"
You stood up cautiously and peeked at the window.
"Yeah... I just thought... I dropped something..."

Maybe just my heart.
 



Its been five days.

And everytime he passed by you, he greets you 'morning ; hi' with a smirk on his face.

Is he playing with you?
A prank?
Or a plan to drive you crazy?

Whatever it is, Its working.
 



Theres a new assignment that your english teacher gave, and being the old-school student that relies on books for refrence, you always hang out in the library after class.

You were completely focused on your work until someone entered the quiet room.
"What the hell are we doing here mingyu?" 
Seungcheol snarled that made the librarian turn her head into their direction.

"Just sit down and be quiet will you? Im just going to return the book I borrowed."
Mingyu whispered adjusting his glasses and Seungcheol sat down on a long table, facing you.

You didnt know why you hid your face in the book you were reading, heart thumping against your chest.

"Hm? I didnt know you have a werid way of reading. Upside down isnt so appealing to do."

Damn. You peeked on your book and saw his face close. And you flinched, almost falling on your chair recieving a few hush and shhh by the students.

"I dont know what youre talking about." Standing up, you gathered all your books and pretended to put it back where they belong.

He seems to be amused that you look like a total idiot in front of him.

It was a long stack of books and you balanced yourself on the foot stool to place the books that you borrowed in places you cant reach.

Dont look at him. Dont look at him.

"boo."

A warm breath brushed my ear and you turned around, losing your balance and throwing all the books everywhere while you close your eyes, hoping to land on something soft. Suddenly a loud crash was heard.

But you felt two protective arms cover your head and a head resting on your shoulder.
"Ow ." He cursed under his breath and you stood there frozen as he hugged you with his arms that formed a protection from the falling books.

Raising his head up, his face is in deep pain as he massaged the damaged are that hit him with the hard bounded cover.

"Are you crazy? You couldve asked for help!" He whispered furiously.
His left arm was leaning against the bookshelf, face close with yours.

He bit his lip, wincing in pain.
"Who told you to help?" 
No. You stupid. You should say thank you!
He glanced at you and sighed.

"Are you okay?"
I really dont get him. What the hell is this change?
"No wait. Are YOU okay? Youve been acting strange lately."

Looking at me  he chewed on his thick lip, formulating an answer on his head.

"Doesnt matter. As long as youre okay."

He's driving me crazy. Yesterday he despise you, now he's like the perfect man of your dreams.

"What---"

You heard a clearing of throat and both of you looked at Mingyu staring at you with a smirk on his face.

"really? In the library, hyung? wow." He used a sarcastic tone, making you blush in embarassment.

"what are you?--- oh.... no! . no... Its not what you think--"
Seungcheol stood up properly and approached mingyu who was scoffing with a smirk.

"And to think I thought you need our help..." 
Seungcheol chased him in the library, trying to explain what really happened in the most quiet voice ever and you sat down in one of the chairs, heart beating fast and feeling yourself smile.

It was a start of something. And you know it was something good.
 



"THAT was not part of the plan." Mingyu mumbled and Wonwoo listened in an amused face as he sips in his coffee.

"Whoa hyung. I never knew you had it in you." 
Vernon said while playing with his phone.
"What is in me?"

Mingyu shrugged.
" I cant explain it. But whatever it is, keep it up."

a/n 
Hello Seungchol trashes! 
I swear this boy gave me too much heart attack (and dimples) in Mansae. I mean, I died like.... 4327854872 times.
Seungcheol. I need to live. I have a life to pursue. pls.