Chapter 2 - Talk about Luck

Beauty in the Unexpected

Jackson PoV 

"AHHH POLARIS ARE HERE!!! Saranghae!!!" The girls were screaming at the sight of POLARIS entering the school. A girl was waving her camera above her head trying to take a picture of them whilst another was stretching out a small notebook and a pen. 

"Move out of my way, you stupid girl." A fairly tall girl exclaimed whilst pushing all the others away from them. "Jacksonnie is mine~~" she said in a flirtatious way as she touched his muscles. She circled her fingers on his sleeve and giggled to herself. She wrapped her arms around his arm and rested her cheek on his arm smiling to herself. 

"Get off me. I don't like being touched by strangers." Jackson scolded. He was irritated at the amount of pushing and how it was okay for him to be touched by random people. However, he knew he must keep his cool for the media and for JYP. "Hyung how long do I have to keep up with this? I want to go back to how it used to be. In Kirin High." He pleaded trying to change JB's mind about coming to a normal school. 

"This was JYP's idea not mine. Just try and pull through. I'm sorry." JB said apologetically realising that Jackson was almost at breaking point. 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING OUT HERE! GET INSIDE AND GO TO REGISTRATION! OR IT'S A MONTH DETENTION FOR ALL OF YOU!" The principal shouted as he stood with his hands on his hips looking very angry at the sight before him. 

And with that all the girls quickly scurried back to their classrooms knowing fully well that when the principal gets angry, he's dangerous and will do anything in his power to make your life a living hell. Jackson and JB stood still awestruck at how one person was able to control all those students. 

"Welcome to Lighet High. Sorry about that. I can barely control these lot sometimes. But don't worry. They won't ever annoy you again." The principal said in a cheery way realising how worried they must have been. 

"We should say thank you for that. Those girls... Are dangerous..." JB exclaimed. They both should be used to this due to the number of fans they have. But this was different. It was school. Something that they are going to have to get used to in their daily lives. 

 

Youngji PoV 

Youngji looked at the blue wristwatch on her hand; the clock ticking almost 9am. She knew she was already late. Her legs were aching from all the running and her nails left marks on her palm as she clutched her bag tightly so that she would not drop it. She saw the school gate and slowed down so that she could catch her breath. However, she noticed the principal standing at the centre with two other boys that she couldn't recognise. 

"Ah no I'm late. Even the principal came out. But who are those two? Hmm I don't care." She mumbled to herself. 

She walked closer to the principal. He seems to be in happy mood today she thought. 

"I'm sorry sir for being late." She said as she bowed towards the principal. 

"Don't make this a problem in the future." He sternly said.

"Oh and meet- oh wait you should already know these two. Seems every girl knows who they are." He said as he pointed to Jackson and JB. She looked at the two and furrowed her eyebrows. She recognised their faces but she can't remember from where. 

"Sorry I don't know who you are. I'm not good at remembering names." She said apologetically and bowed due to her forgetfulness. 

"Don't worry we're the same. I always forget faces. My name is Im Jaebum but call me JB and that is Wang Jackson. We're both in a group called POLARIS" JB said politely. 

"Idiot. Doesn't even know our faces. Have you been living under a rock this whole time?" Jackson said as he crossed his arms and looked at her in dismay. 

Youngji clenched her fist and used the other hand to grab Jackson's shirt. "Don't call me an idiot, you fool. It's not my fault. POLARIS aren't even that great. And why do I need to know your name. You're not even important to me." She shouted into his face. 

"YAH!! I AM IMPORTANT TO YOU! AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW MY NAME. I'm Wang Jackson. Wild and y. And you, are just nothing." He said whilst making a fist in front of her face. 

"I could hit you for being such an egotistical idiot." She threatened as she moved her fist towards his face. 

"You wouldn't dare hitting this beautiful face." He said with pride whilst poking his cheek. 

"Well frankly, you look ugly. Your face looks like it's been dragged on a concrete ground. I'm sorry for whatever made that happen." She said in a sadistic manner. 

"You b-" Jackson was infuriated at her but was cut off.

"Right that's enough kids. Youngji take Jackson and JB with you. They'll be in the same class as you." The principal was used to this but didn't think an idol would be this immature to get annoyed by a girl. 

"WHAT!! Me and Jackson?!?! NO!" She was shocked that she has to put up with Jackson for the rest of her school life. 

"Say anything else and you will join me every lunchtime for a detention." The principal sternly said. He turned around and left before he could hear any whining from Youngji. 

Youngji huffed and blew on her hair. She turned towards Jackson, "I hate you."

"I hate you too." He said as he glared into her eyes. 

"Well you guys are awfully close. One would think that you are having a couple fight right now." JB said as he was amused by their closeness. 

Youngji and Jackson both noticed how close their faces were to each other and quickly stepped back. 

"Pfft not a couple. I hate her. She irritates me." Jackson said as he crossed his arm and looked down.

"Me?!?! Irritate you!!! You're the one who called me an idiot just now," Youngji said angrily. She was close to punching his face but she knew violence doesn't solve everything. She would probably end up being suspended from school and chased by all their fans if she did.  She wasn't that stupid to risk her life like that.

"Youngji would you mind taking us both to our classrooms? Ignore Jackson." JB softly said to her as he smiled at her. Youngji looked into JB's eyes and noticed he was being sincere. His smile was beautiful. She could see why everyone finds him attractive. She nodded and smiled at JB. She looked at Jackson and quickly pouted and creased her forehead. She stuck her tongue out like an immature child. "Come on JB oppa. Let's leave mean stinky Jackson behind." 

'Tsk. I'll make you regret hating me. I'm a player after all. I can make anyone fall in love with me.' He thought to himself.