Sense of Guilt: A Realization.

Love?

~ As Siwon woke up, headache is what he noticed first.

Siwon: uh. Hangover!

~then Siwon realized that he was and that last night was real to his horror, he saw Yoona bare on his side.

Siwon: what have I done? this is wrong? no, this shouldn't have happened. what will happen? 

~ As Siwon was talking to himself, Yoona sensed that he's awake so she woke up and hugged him from the back.

Siwon: Let go. (he immediately removed Yoona's arms around him)

Yoona: what's the problem? is there anything wrong?

Siwon: What's the Problem!!! What's the Problem!!! you're asking me if there is anything wrong?!!!!! Can't you see?!!!!!!!!

Yoona: So?

Siwon: I have a wife. I'm married and we had , that's the problem.

Yoona: Nothings wrong. You love me, right?

Siwon: What? I don't know. The only thing I care about now is that I have betrayed my wife, she trusts me and loves me so much.

Yoona: Don't you love me?

Siwon: what?!!!(saying in  a really mad manner) This is a mistake!!!!

Yoona: No,Siwon. It's no mistake. We just make love because we love each other.

Siwon: WHAT?!!!! How could you say that, I'm already married remember.

Yoona: It doesn't matter. Just stay here with me, I need you( she kissed him)

Siwon: No(pulling out from the kiss)

Yoona: Leave her.

Siwon: What did you just say? leave her? are you out of your mind? I don't want our marriage to be broken. I made a huge mistake.

Yoona: You love me right? it's me? right, it's me? (keeps on asking Siwon)

Siwon: Just this moment I realized that I cared more for my wife than Yoon. Maybe I already love my wife. (he thought)

Yoona: Answer me, Siwon!!!!!!

Siwon: I was just happy to see you back then. yes, I care for you still but I don't think that I feel the same way like before to you. I love Yuri. Let's just forget about last night, it won't be happening again.

Yoona: No, you can't just leave me like this. I need you.

Siwon: My Yuri also needs me and I think I also need her.

Yoona: what are you saying? you're just guilty because he's your wife because you're commited to her. Let's just cool our heads first. 

Siwon: I have to go.

Yoona: Where?

Siwon: I'm going home. To my wife, To Yuri.