The Unexpected Return

Love?

Yuri woke up and saw that Siwon is out of the bed already. She found a note beside her saying, " I need to go, I didn't wake you up because you look tired from last night."  and Yuri chuckled.

Yuri: tired? lt's you who's really tired from the both of us. (smiling)

 

 

~SIWON DRIVING BACK HOME AFTER WORK

While driving, he thought of something, that it is the same date he and Yuri met for the first time, so he thought about buying flowers for her. As he entered the flower shop, the owner of the flower shop greeted and asked him what kind of flowers does he want and asked him for whom is it.

Siwon: a bouquet of Red Roses please. They're for my lovely wife. 

Shop Owner: What a romantic guy. Giving roses to his wife. You're wife should be grateful to have you.

~Siwon paid and took the flowers and exited the shop. As he was going to his car on the other street, a somewhat drunken lady walking, fell but Siwon caught her in his arms . Not noticing who the lady is, her hair is on her face and facing downwards. He tried to carry her to a bench nearby to let her rest. When he made  lady already sat on the bench. Siwon somehow thought that she saw this girl before. He leaned closer to examine who is it, then she kissed him right on the lips. Siwon was shocked from the kiss, that he wasn't able to move, thinking of what is really happening right now. Then the girl broke the kiss, it looks like she passed out beacause of alcohol, he smells it. He sat beside her, having concern on what may happen to her then he realized that this girl resembles somebody important to him so he hold her head up and saw the face of the girl that she loved before and maybe 'til now, the girl that he tries to erase from his life to live a new life with his wife, Yuri.

Siwon: Yoona? Is it really you?(he thought)

~Couldn't believe that he can see her again after these few years that passed.