Revelation.

Love?

~ The next day. At the Choi's Mansion.

Sooyoung: I can't believe Yoona can do this! YOONA!!!

Minho: What about Yoona?

Sooyoung: what? have you been there all the time?

Minho: What's up with Yoona? I want to hear it, she's my friend too you know, share it.

~ Sooyoung told Minho what he heard from the club last night what Donghae and their brother were talking.

Minho: Hyung, did that?

Sooyoung: He admitted it. I asked oppa.

Minho: I need to talk to Yoona right away.

Sooyoung: I'll go with you.

Minho: W-What? Don't ! It'll be better if only one of us will go.

Sooyoung: Whatever you say I'll still meet her and talk to her about this. She has gone too far. What even happened to her after...........(she thought)

~ Minho called Yoona several times but it looks like she is declining to take the call.

Sooyoung: Looks like, it's time for me to take action(she thought)

Minho: Soo, may I have your phone, maybe she'll answer if I use your phone to call her.

Sooyoung: No. I'll just send her a message, she'll just decline the incoming call for sure.

~ Sooyoung send her a message to meet at the cafe. Sooyoung believes that she'll go so she went there together with Minho. Minho cannot do anything to stop Sooyoung from meeting her.

~ Sooyoung is now waiting at the coffee shop. She is looking outside. It's raining. Yoona actually came. Ahe went to the table were Sooyoung is sitting.

Yoona: You've been waiting here for me?

Sooyoung: I know you would come.

Yoona: What is it that you wanna talk about?

Sooyoung: It's about my brother.

Yoona: so, what about him?

Sooyoung: Yoona, don't fool me. I know you know what I'm trying to point out here.

Yoona: that what?

Sooyoung: Why are you doing these?

Yoona: I have my own reasons.

Sooyoung: of what stupid reasons, Yoona? (voice a bit louder)

Yoona: I need him.

Sooyoung: You need my oppa?(she said jokingly) don't be ridiculous Yoona!

Yoona: I need Siwon.

Sooyoung: He's already married!!! Don't ruin oppa's marriage.

Yoona: I don't care I just need him.

Sooyoung: (slap Yoona's face)

Yoona: (holds her left cheek)

Sooyoung: What happened to my friend Yoona? You're not Yoona?

Yoona: (bows her head down) I need him.........

Sooyoung: I know Teacyeon left you with another girl. I know it hurted you much. But why are you ruining also other relationships? Don't you dare come near my oppa!!! (said n a mad seiorus tone)

Yoona: Who told you that you can stop me?

Sooyoung: What?!!!

~ Sooyoung was already about to slap Yoona again but Minho grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

Minho: Stop it already. she already got a slap from you.

Sooyoung: But Minho? She's.....

Minho: Just stop okay.

~ Sooyoung then left.

Minho: Yoona, why? You're my friend but I cannot tolerate what you're doing.

Yoona: I don't need you both. I don't need friend who oppose me.

MInho: Think about it Yoona. Is this even right?

Yoona: I know it's not but I need someone. I'm lonely.

Minho: Why is it because that you lost your parents when you were young, that most of your the years you spent alone and there were horrible incidents that the cruel world did to you before , is it because that Taecyeon left you? Yoona, you don't have to do this,We were here for you, don't push away your friends. These people, your friends that love you but what you're doing makes them afraid of you? Were trying to help you, help you to avoi making a much bigger mistake in your life. This is enough. Don't be like this.

~ After what Minho said, Yoona was left there in the cafe. Yoona feels so deperate. Desperate of being loved again. Maybe because of what had happened throughout her life, she didn't realize the friends that loved her.