Shattered.

Love?

Yoona: No, this can't be. I won't let this happen. I'll get you back Siwon. No one can take you from me. Maybe Siwon's just guilty of what his wife might think of him and it may ruin his reputation. He just wants to protect himself, yeah, that's right. I know he still loves me, I know, I'll just have to remove the wall against me and my Siwon. I'll have to remove Yuri from the picture. She can't have him. I need Siwon. ( She tried to reason out on herself on what just happened)

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~Yoona immediately tries to find her phone.

Yoona: Good thing, I got Yuri's number from Siwon's phone. Ow what do I have here. I'll just have to send this and the wall that separates me from my Siwon will easily be broken down. ( then let out a chuckle)

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~ It was early in the morning, she wasn't that worried because Siwon called him yesterday that he and his staff will celebrate. She thought that maybe he wasn't any longer capable of going home.

Yuri: He might be really drunk. Maybe he just sleep to a nearby friend's house or what else. (she thought)

~Even though Yuri convinces herself that Siwon is just okay, she still feels worried, it's like there is something wrong, she can't even sleep well last night. Something keeps her awake but she doesn't know.

~ Someone knocked on the door and Yuri found Siwon.

Yuri: Oh Siwon, you're back.(while hugging Siwon and kissed him)

~ Siwon said nothing and just went upstairs to their room.

Yuri: Hmmm..... what's wrong with him?

~Yuri's phone received a message, they were pictures sent. Yuri was shocked. She can't believe that somebody sent him a picture of his husband laying in a bed and seems to be in a hotel. Yuri felt tears running down her face. She quickly went upstairs and hugged Siwon from his back. As she hugged him, Siwon could feel her warm breathe and her warm body, he also felt something wetting his back, she seems to be crying he thought. So he turned around and looked at her straight in the eyes. Siwon is kinda guilty of not telling her. He then saw tears as he turned around.

Siwon: Does she know already? No, that's impossible. She can't possibly know that but why is she crying?(he thought)

 Yuri: Siwon, do you love me? You know what, this is the second time I asked you that because the first time I asked you that question, you said no. Now I wanna know if you love me?

Siwon: I....... lo............

~ Yuri then kissed him on the lips while she was crying. He holds her face while kissing her passionately. Siwon then slid his tounge and Yuri also did the same. Siwon then explored his hands on Yuri's body. He then kissed him on the neck, leaving some marks.

Siwon: Yuri, I love You.

Yuri: You love me, really?

Siwon: aren't you happy?

Yuri: Why should I be happy? (looking pissed off)

~ Siwon then stopped on what he's doing.

Siwon: What?(he seems to be confused on why did she answer like that)

Yuri: You love me. Don't play with me Siwon.

Siwon: I do love you, Yuri. believe me.

Yuri: Believe in you?(saying in a mad tone) I've done that a lot of times before, but, but.....

Siwon: but what?

Yuri: How good is it? Is it better than what I do? ( then kissed him slightly on the lips)

Siwon: Yuri, what do you mean?

Yuri: Do you feel guilty on what you did, and that's why you're telling me that you love me?

Siwon: Who told you this?

~Siwon seems to know where this is leading. He knows that Yuri already knows about last night.

Yuri: Does she turn you on more than I do? Is she better than me in BED? ( she yelled)

Siwon:Yuri, it's not what you think it is.

Yuri: it's not?(she said in a joking manner)

Siwon: It's not like that. I didn't mean to.

Yuri: you didn't mean to? to what? to place your d**k inside her. Yah. It really looks like that.(saying in a mocking tone)

Siwon: Yuri,HOW DARE YOU talk to me like that?(said in a mad tone) I"M YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!

Yuri: huh. now you're mad at me. Shouldn't it be me, who should be mad at you?

Siwon: It's just a MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!

Yuri: and you even planned to hide it from me? you DISGUST me!!!

Siwon: Now, I'm disgusting?!!!!!(saying in a very mad tone)

~ Siwon then went out of their room and slammed the door. He went to the kitchen to drink some cold water and to cool his head also.

Siwon: I didn't mean to hurt you, Yuri. I'm sorry. I really am disgusting.