Stay.

Love?

~After realizing that the girl is really Yoona, he decided to bring her to a hotel because he doesn't know where else should he bring her, it's not like he can just leave her there on that bench, drunk. Siwon drove to the nearest hotel he could find.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~He went to the hotel room, carrying Yoona. He made her lie down the bed and remove the hair on Yoona's face.

Siwon: You haven't changed that much Yoona, your hair just got longer. You're still as beautiful as before. (then he smiled)

~ Yoona moved sideward facing Siwon sitting on the side of the bed, still asleep.

Siwon: I'd better go now, my wife might be worried if I won't go home.

~ As Siwon stood up and was about to leave, a hand grab his hand. Yoona's hand holding tightly on Siwon's hand. Siwon tried to remove her hand the a word came out from her.

Yoona: uhm... don't leave, don't leave me ( her eyes still closed)

~ Siwon looked back, He felt something. He somehow thought about staying but he better leave by now. So he decided to go but arms started to hold him back.

Yoona: Please, Stay.

These words kinda hit him. He wanted to stay, he's confused. A memory of the past years seem to be viewed in his mind. A moment with Yoona. The day that he confessed what's deep in his heart.

**FLASHBACK**

 

~ phone ringing...

Yoona: Hello.

Siwon: Yoona. uh. Yoona

Yoona: Hello.

Siwon: It's me Siwon. Can we meet today?

~Yoona not answering

Siwon: Let's meet at the same old place where we used to meet.

~Siwon hang up the phone. He is actually at that place right now, the restaurant where he, Yoona and there other friands used to eat and chat. He sat at a table where he could see the entrance

After minutes of waiting, he saw Yoona entering. Yoona saw him and she immediately went to the table.

Siwon: Yoona (handing her bouquet of roses)

Yoona: Siwon, what's this for?

Siwon: Isn't it obvious? I really like you since the days that we met and didn't know much about each other. You're  special for me, and I want to know much more about this special person, I really want to show you how much I .......

Yoona: Siwon.

Siwon: Yoona, I love You.

~Yoona, not saying anything, she just bowed her head down.

Siwon: Yoona, I want to give you something. (He opened a small box containing a necklace)

~ Siwon stood up and went to her. He put around Yoona's neck. He smiled after seeing Yoona wearing his gift for her.

Siwon: Yoona, will you also love me?

Yoona: Siwon, I need to go. (She stood up from her chair and was about to leave)

Siwon: Don't leave. Please. (He grabbed her hand)

~ Yoona looked at Siwon, and she can see his teary eyes and his holding it in. She still continued the act to leave him. And Siwon was just there standing. His last words were.

Siwon: Stay. He hugged her.

~Yoona removed his arms and continued to leave.

**BACK TO REALITY**

It's kinda like that moment, the difference is that Yoona asked him to stay instead of him saying those words like before. He was somewhat happy that Yoona wanted him to stay but he doesn't know if he should. Should he stay or not.