Another Day. Another Chance.

Love?

~That night. Yuri is waiting for Siwon. It was kinda late for him to be not home at this hour.

It's almost 10:00, Siwon usually arrives home at 6:00-7:30 p.m., Yuri is somehow worried and then she heard the door. She quickly ran to see him.

Yuri: Siwon, it's already late. I was waiting for you. The food is cold already.

Siwon: Sorry, I just finished some errands. I know you're always waiting for me.

Yuri: No, I'm not.

Siwon: Yes, you do.

Yuri: Ok. You got me. I'll reheat the food. Take a shower first, then come down here.

~ While Siwon was waliking towards their room, he was thinking about Yoona, he admits to himself that somehow he still cares for Yoona, it's like he still had those feelings for her but he doesn't want to leave his wife, he wanted to give back all the love that Yuri is giving him.

~THE NEXT DAY

~It was 6:30 a.m. Yoona woke up and saw she was in a hotel room. 

Yoona: Why am I here? (holding her head, her head aches from the hangover)

~She realized that someone brought him here. It's like she saw this person she's looking for. She's sure, she really did saw Siwon that night. Yoona let out a smile on her lips.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~ Siwon asleep. He was dreaming about how he and Yuri met. And how she showed him all the care and love for him.

**DREAMING**

SIwon was called by his father, he wanted to introduce him to someone. His father wants him to marry this girl. SIwon's father always describe her to him but he doesn't care. 

Siwon is now at the Kwon Enterprises Bldg., the place where his father told him to go. Siwon called his father to know which floor should he go. His father told him to go to the company president's office and there he went.

His father introduced him to the daughter of the owner of Kwon Enterprises.

Siwon's Dad: Siwon, I want you to meet the owner of Kwon Enterprises, Mr. Kwon and his daughter Ms. Kwon Yuri

~Siwon looked at Yuri. Siwon handshaked with Mr. Kwon and his daughter.

Siwon: Pleasure to meet you sir.

Yuri's Dad: It's my pleasure to meet you to young man.

Siwon: Yuri's, the name right.

Yuri: oh yes. It's Yuri. (she seems to be blushing while looking at Siwon)

Siwon: Nice to meet you, Yuri-ssi.

~ Weeks past and Siwon is always told by his dad to meet Yuri. Siwon and Yuri would always have several dates a week. Siwon somehow seems to consider Yuri as his friend. He and Yuri knows that sooner or later they'll get married because that's what their parents want for their future and for the companies. Yuri would be the one to always tell Siwon stories about her and Siwon just listen and does'nt even share any to Yuri. then....

Yuri: and you know what Siwon after all these dates, and before these dates, I've always like you.

Siwon: Yuri, you can't like me!

Yuri: Why?

Siwon: You just can't!!! okay? I just....

Yuri: Tell me! Tell me! tell me why?

Siwon: I don't even love you.

Yuri: Is there someone you already love?

~ Siwon told him about the how he loved this certain girl (Siwon never told what that girl's name was, that her name was Yoona) How he can't even erase her from his heart. How hurtful when Yoona just left him there when he confessed, about how Yoona didn't even reply to his confession if she also loves him or not. Siwon told Yuri how much he adores, care and loved that girl.

Yuri: you're such a jerk! Even if she left you, you still love her, that's pathetic

Siwon: I know, I don't know how to forget her, I still remember how I care and love her

Yuri: I'll help you forget her, maybe if you'll give a chance for others to love you maybe you'll forget her piece by piece.

Siwon: Yuri-ssi (she looked at Yuri straight in the face)

Yuri: I love you Siwon. (she hugged Siwon). 

~ Siwon looked at Yuri's face and kissed her. Yuri kissed him back.