Talk.

Love?

~ Yuri is crying as Siwon left the room.

Yuri: Why, Siwon? Why?

~Even if she's really mad on what Siwon did, she still love him. She feels that she went too far. She is worried about Siwon, worried that she might have hurted him so bad.

Yuri: Why did I even say that? Why did I tell him that he disgusts me? Sorry.

~ Yuri doesn't know how to approach Siwon so she just called her friend Taeyeon.

Yuri: Taeyeon, I need your help.

Taeyeon: Why? What happened? Is it serious?

Yuri: Where are you?

Taeyeon: I'm home. what? You'll come here?

Yuri: Just wait there.

~ Yuri arrived at Taeyeon's place.

Taeyeon: Yuri-ssi

Yuri: Taeyeon, what should I do?(hugged Taeyeon and seemed to be down)

Taeyeon: What happened?

~Yuri told her exactly what happened, every detail.

Taeyeon: What? He did that. How could he? It's okay that you got mad at him, it's normal but I think he really got hurt from what you describe him to be. DISGUSTING? even I would get really hurt if someone I love told me that, I wouldn't know how to show my face again.

Yuri: Oh my! What have I done! What should I do?

Taeyeon: The only thing to do is to apologize, that's what I think you should do. Why don't we ask Kyu, if you want better advises?

Yuri: No, we shouldn't tell this to him. You know his kinda protective in me. He will surely get amd and he might beat the hell out of my husband and I don't want that. I love Siwon, I don't wanna see him being beaten or fighting with somebody.

Taeyeon: You really do love him, don't you?

Yuri: I do.

Taeyeon: Why don't you ask advises from your dad?

Yuri: Dad? Are you mad?

Taeyeon: How about Siwon's sister? you said he has a sister, she might help you.

Yuri: I'll do that. I'd better go now and go to Sooyoung.

Taeyeon: Well, Goodluck on that. Bye then Yuri. Take care. I'll pray for you and Siwon.

Yuri: Thank You Taeyeon-ssi.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~ Yuri immediately headed to Sooyoung. She went to the Choi's mansion. She called Sooyoung as she arrived there. Sooyoung got the call from Yuri and let Yuri inside. As Yuri went inside she saw a beautiful tall lady approaching her and then hugged her tightly.

Yuri: Hey, Sooyoung why are you dressed like that?

Sooyoung: Oh, this I was actually going somewhere to have fun. There is this new bar, they say it's a cool and fun place.oh, before  I forget, what exactly are you doing here?

Yuri: We need to talk, it's about your brother, and it's really serious and it may even shock you.

Sooyoung: Is that so? Well you better get dressed, we'll talk there, not here my parents might hear about this. I'll get some clothes for you.

Yuri: What? uhh Sooyoung-ssi

~Sooyoung dragged Yuri to her room and get her dressed.

Sooyoung: You look hot, Yuri. Now let's go.