Surrendered.

Love?

~ Taeyeon called Yuri.

Yuri: Hello Taeyeon, What is it?

Taeyeon: Yuri, you need to go now to Siwon!

Yuri: but why?

Taeyeon: Kyu is going to beat the hell out of your husband. Kyuhyun knows.

Yuri: W-Whaattt?!!!!!!!!!! I told you to not to tell Kyu.

Taeyeon: Well? uhmm, I slipped. I didn't purposely tell him but he was asking about things like why did he see you around looking deppressed. I was trying to tell him a different story then I kinda accidentally put the thing about the cheating part, I didn't mean too! I was trying to make it, make your problem less serious. Wait, Aren't you going to your husband, they might be punching and throwing each other out of the window from the high floors of the building.

Yuri: Oh, yah. I'd better leave now, Bye.

Taeyeon: Hey, Yuri, yuri..... yuuuuuuriiiiii. Are you still there? 

~ Yuri quickly wnet to Siwon's office as she arrived, the room is cluttered, things everywhere, papers everywhere. She saw his husband busted lip, his nose is bleeding, and blood dripping on his forehead. She also saw kyuhyun in a horrible situation, looks like Siwon got him too. Kyuhyun then kicked Siwon's abdomen part. When Siwon was about to get back, Siwon was about to punch Kyuhyun but Yuri got in the middle of them to stop.

Yuri: Stop this!!!!!!!(yelling)

Siwon: What are you doing here Yuri?

Yuri: I'm here to stop you from killing each other? 

Siwon: His name's Kyuhyun right. One of my staffs told me that Mr. Cho here wants to talk to me about something. When he entered my office he then greeted me with a punch.

Yuri: Kyu, why did you do that?

Kyuhyun: Why? Taeyeon told me everything. I knew she was going to lie about why are you looking depressed the other day I saw you so I tried to ask many questions to Taeyeon so that she'll get confused and she'll slip and tell the truth. I made her confess what really happened then I was really mad that this guy that you have given all your love betrayed you.

Siwon: What the? Yuri. did you tell these to a lot of the people you know? Are you trying to make me so bad? Did you tell mom and dad? and to your dad too?

Yuri: No I didn't tell our parents. I know you'll get more than this if I have told them. It's just my close friends, and your sister.

Siwon: Well that's good. I don't know what my parents will do to me if they found out.

Yuri:(looking at Kyuhyun) Kyu don't worry, I got this. We're now okay. I have forgiven him.

Kyuhyun: that easy? already forgiven him?

Yuri: It wasn't that easy. I really did get mad at him but I know deep within me that I love him so much that  I would still forgive whatever he did to me.

Kyuhyun: You sure do love him.

Yuri: I really do..

Kyuhyun: Well, it looks like both of you are good again. I'd better leave now. Take care Yul. And you Siwon, I'll keep an eye on you!!!

Siwon: hey, aren't you going to say sorry.

~ Kyuhyun ignored what Siwon said and left.

Yuri: Well you deserve that.

Siwon: You really want him to punch me in the face, to beat me. woah Yuri, you're scary, you planned this don't you? (said in a teasing manner)

Yuri: Actually no but it's good that he did that to you so that you'll remember never to mess with me. If you cheat on me again, I'll call Kyuhyun by myself, I might even call our parents. (teasing Siwon)

Siwon: I would never do that again to you.

~ Kyuhyun went home after the fight between him and Siwon.

Taeyeon: So what happened?

Kyuhyun: you're here?

Taeyeon: I was here waiting for you so you could tell me what happened. so, what happened?

Kyuhyun: What happened? Well, I knew that I cannot replace his husband, I realized that I can never take his place beside Yuri. She loves Siwon that much.

Taeyeon: So, you give up?

Kyuhyun: I'm no match to her husband. Looks like I will just be her friend her loving friend forever.

Taeyeon: It looks like you really give up, won't you tell Yul that you loved her?

Kyuhyun: That doesn't matter? What matter is that she's happy with him, right?

Taeyeon: yah. you're right. We'll be just here for Yul always.