To Forgive.

Love?

~ Yuri and Sooyoung arrived at the club.

Yuri: Soo, I don't feel comfortable in these clothes, they're staring at me. Does it look bad on me?

Sooyoung: What? No, they're all looking at your gorgeous looks , even I was sursprised of you. You look really hot in these clothes. Now let's go have some fun.

Yuri: Wait. Soo.

~ Sooyoung went into the crowd and Yuri tried to find Sooyoung, unfortunately she can't find her with these lot's of people. At the bar, Sooyoung saw his brother, Siwon drinking together with his friend Donghae.

 

~ Sooyoung came a little closer to them to hear what his brother and Donghae are talking. She did her best to not be spotted by the two.

Donghae: What? You and Yoona did it?

Siwon: I didn't mean to hurt Yuri.

Donghae: But still you had with Yoona. Siwon, how could you do that to her?

Siwon: I'm really sorry to her. I feel awful. She even said I'm disgusting remember that really hit me!

Donghae: Why don't you apologize to her?

Siwon: I don't know if I can still face her.

Donghae: Be a man, Siwon. I'm here to support. Wait, isn't that your sister?

Sooyoung: Gosh, looks like they saw me. Well I'd better get near to them.

Siwon: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: Oppa, how could you do that to her? Maybe that's what she wanted to talk to me about.

Siwon: She went to you?

Sooyoung: Yup, she's actually with me right now. But I can't see here. Ah, there she is!(pointing to where Yuri is)

~ While Sooyoung is with the two, Yuri can't handle on how to get rid of the stranger talking to her. She actually wants to get rid of him but she doesn't want to be rude.

Stranger: What's your name? I haven't seen you around here? Is this your first time here?

Yuri: Uh, Yes.

Stranger: You sure look beautiful, you look hot(then he grabbed Yuri's )

~ From a far position Siwon saw Yuri talking to some guy and then the guy grebbed her .

Siwon: What the?!!! 

Sooyoung: OMG! Looks like my brother's jealous. Don't worry, you have the right to be,your his husband. ahahahah(said teasingly)

Donghae: Oh man! what to do now?

~ Siwon was mad, he went straight to Yuri grabbed her arm and put him behind him. Then, Siwon punched the guy on his left cheek. Because of what happened, They were forced to leave the club. As they went out, Siwon started to scold Yuri.

Siwon: What's that? Are trying to get even with me so you pick some random guy out there.

Yuri: And what if I am. (she lied because she wanted to see how SIwon will react to this)

Siwon: Are you flirting with that guy? You're going to pick a guy who is no match to me at all. I'm kinda pissed. It might have been better if you pick someone who can match my good looks.

Yuri: What good looks?!!! (in a mocking tone)

~Siwon just stared at him.

Yuri: Okay, you really  have the looks but what I'm searching for is a man who I can trust not someone that I can just look at his face look older each year. (said mockingly)

Siwon: Okay. I know where this leads to. Yuri, please forgive me. I really do feel sorry for what I did. Sorry also about my plan of not telling you, well, I just don't want you to get hurt. It was a mistake, for real. Just then I realized that I love you.

Yuri:  I love you too, I.... I mean is that true?

Siwon: Does this mean your forgiving me.

Yuri: What? Hey, I'm asking you if it's true.

Siwon: It's true, really. I love you.

Yuri: Sorry too.

Siwon: for what?

Yuri: for saying that , uhm..., the word DISGUSTING.

Siwon: Well, I really am disgusting, I shouldn't have done that.

Yuri: No, I didn't mean those, you're not disgusting for me. Actually your the best that I had. I love you SIWON.

Siwon: Really, I love you too.