Again We Meet.

Love?

~ It was almost 7:00 in the morning when Siwon woke up, then, he prepared himself for today's work. He went downstairs and saw Yuri dressed , and seems to be going somewhere.'

Yuri: uh. Siwon, breakfast is already in the table. Just put the plates on the kitchen sink after you finish. I'll have to go.

Siwon: Go? Where?

Yuri: I'm going to meet my friends.

Siwon: Who? Taeyeon

Yuri: Yup, Taeyeon and Kyuhyun too.

Siwon: Kyuhyun? I've never met him before right? Oh yah. Your father told me to meet him for business purposes and your dad told me also your good friends.

Yuri: So? Are you going with me?

Siwon: Uh, No, I'm still busy maybe later, if I'm no longer busy. When I close the deal with our new client. Oh. So see you later then.

Yuri: Okay. Bye then. (kissed him lightly on the lips)

Siwon: Bye. 

 

~ As Yuri went out, Siwon quickly  eat his breakfast and leave the house for work. As Siwon approached their family's company building. She saw a familiar girl.

 

Siwon: Yoona?(he thought)

 

~ Siwon then went out of the car and approached the girl. He grabbed her hand. Yoona looked back and saw it was Siwon.

Siwon: Why are you here? 

Yoona: Hey, Is that what you're going to say to me? We haven't met each other for years, right?

Siwon: I... enough with that, what are you doing here anyway?

Yoona: I'm here to apply as a secretary.

Siwon: so you're going to apply as my secretary (he thought)

Siwon: You can't, just find another job, if you want I'll help you to apply in other companies, I have many connections.

Yoona: NO. I've decided already to apply here. I have a feeling this is the place for me. Wait. Are you saying that you want me to leave? Do you have grudges on me? On that day.... I.......

Siwon: No. I don't hold grudges. You know that.

Yoona: then, it's settled I'm going in now. Let's try to act professional, and keep personal things away from work. OKAY?

Siwon: uhhhh....

Yoona: Okay, then.

~ Yoona left and went inside the building and ready to apply. She seems to have the qualities the company seeks, and then she was interviewed by one of the directors of the company. It's Siwon. Siwon was waiting in his office, waiting for the applicant who seeks the position of being his secretary. As Yoona entered, he offered her a seat and started the interview. She is really qualified, it maybe even overqualified for this position. So she was accepted and ready to start the job the next days.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

~ Yuri is going to meet her friends at a coffee shop. She entered and saw only Kyuhyun on a table sipping coffee. She approached him with a smile.

Yuri: Hey. Kyu.

Kyuhyun: Oh, Yul. It's been a long time.

Yuri: It really is. Years have passed since the last time we met. That's why I was only able to talk with Taeyeon only this past years that you're gone.

Kyuhyun: You miss me?

Yuri: Sure am. How can I not miss my cute adorable friend. ahahaahhaah(she slightly laughed)

~Kyuhyun smiled.

Kyuhyun: Don't you think I got mature and more handsome than before?

Yuri: Why are you asking me that? 

~ Kyuhyun waiting for an answer.

Yuri: okay. okay. yah you really look handsome than before. If I'm not married yet, I might chose you next if I haven't met my husband(she joked)

Kyuhyun: I'm happy to hear that. (he let out a small chuckle.)

~ He was really happy of what Yuri said.

Kyuhyun: I would be happy if you really didn't meet him. (he thought)

~ He continued to ask Yuri.

Kyuhyun: Uhm, Yuri? what's the name of your husband?

Yuri: Oh. It's Siwon.

Kyuhyun: Siwon, Siwon. I'll remember that.

Yuri: I forgot to tell you that  Siwon might be seeing you the next day maybe or what. I'm not sure. But he'll surely meet you, it's about business he said. Please be kind to him, Kyu.

Kyuhyun: What does he look like? (he wanted to compare himself to Siwon)

Yuri:  Uhmm.. He's really tall. I'm pretty sure his taller than you, he's body is well-built. He's really handsome. He's like a hot supermodel.

Kyuhyun: Who is more handsome, your husband or me?

Yuri: What? ( then she chuckled) Of course, it would be Siwon, he's my husband and I love him.

~Kyuhyun felt jealous. He hoped that it would be him that she loved rather than him.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~ Taeyeon arrives at the scene.

Taeyeon: Hey, Kyuhyun-ssi, oh Yul.

~ Yuri then stood up and approached Taeyeon and hugged each other and jumped. Happy that they meet each other. It's like they also didn't meet each other for years but they're just like this everytime they meet. Kyuhyun just looked at them while sipping hi coffee.

 

Yuri: Hey Taeyeon, you haven't called me for weeks.

Taeyeon: What? I did call you. I mean tried to call you but I was kinda busy the last weeks and these week my schedules not that full so I can see you two, like almost each day of the week. Isn't that great? 

Yuri: That's great. You should visit me at home sometimes. I'm always at home, waiting for my husband and doing chores. Let's chat sometimes at my house, shall we?

Taeyeon: Okay. That's great.

~ Kyuhyun then interrupted.

Kyuhyun: What?(in a shovked expression) you just do chores at house and wait for him at the house. Isn't that boring and lonely for you to stay alone in the house while he's gone. Why don't you work in your dad's company?( Kyuhyun seems to be somewhat pissed on what Siwon has made her into)

Yuri: I'm happy when Siwon arrives home. I always give him my warmth. It makes me happy to serve my husband. I'm not that lonely and that's why I asked Taeyeon to visit me so there would be some difference beside my daily routine at the house.

Kyuhyun: Okay, okay. I don't want to argue with you, Yul.(still pissed) I'm just concerned about you. (Kyuhyun said in a caring tone)

Taeyeon: Owh, that's sweet of you Kyu to worry about Yul. Too bad, she already has someone to spend her life into.( he said in a teasing manner to Kyuhyun)

~Taeyeon knows how his friend Kyuhyun secretly loves her firend Yuri. That's why he's always concerned for her and always care for her.

Yuri: Oh, That's sweet of you, Kyu. Thank you but I can handle myself.( she smiled at Kyuhyun)

~Kyuhyun returned the smile. The three friend continue chatting, telling stories on what happened to their live previously. They all shared happiness and smile on their faces. You'll see the tightness in their bond. A great bond of friendship.