Angel in Disguise.

Love?

~ Yuri, Taeyeon, and Kyuhyun shared a happy moment at the cafe. It was really a happy moment for Yuri.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

~ The next days, Yoona is already working at Choi Group of Companies as Siwon's office secretary. Yoona was working professionally and Siwon was fine with it. He thinks that she just works here and nothing else but Yoona has other plans.

 

Yoona: I'm happy, now that I finally got close to him, I was looking for his presence, now that I found him, I won't ever feel lonely again. I know that he'll stay by my side. I won't let him go like what I did to him before. He was my friend , I didn't expect him to love me like that, I thought it was just pure friendship. I don't want to hurt him much because he's my friend. I made a mistake of leaving him, I didn't love him back then but now I need him. I want him to love me again. I don't want to be left again. I don't want to be alone. I'll get him back. Nothing can stop me to get what I want. (she thought)

~ Siwon is now at his office, doing some paperworks. Yoona, entered his office, bringing him some coffee.

Yoona: Coffee, sir? ( saying in a flirting manner)

Siwon: I didn't ask for one.

Yoona: I just thought of making coffee for you, you looked stressed. ( while placing the coffee on his table.)

Siwon: I'm waiting for the response of the client, he said that he will think about the deal, and he will give us a notice if he accepted it.

Yoona: Oh, sir. Here are also some letters and some other papers, they said you need to look at those.

Siwon: Wait. Is this? Oh my the accepted the deal. (saying in a cheerful manner)

~ After knowing that they made a closed deal with a big client, Siwon and his staffs went to a bar to celebrate.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~ After hours of talking, drinking, and celebrating, they all seem to be drunk. Siwon is also drunk and Yoona keeps staring at him while he was drinking. Siwon looked at Yoona, they are both now staring each other and Yoona came closer to Siwon. Yoona is flirting with Siwon. Yoona knows that this is the right time to start her plans. 

~ After a long night of celebrating, they all went home. Some guys and girls who are not drunk accompany the others on going home. One of the staff asked if who will go with Siwon, he needs someone to bring him home, or to assist him because his really drunk. Yoona volunteered.

Yoona: I'll do it. ( she then secretly let out a sly smile)

~ Yoona assisted Siwon on taking the cab. Yoona went with him. Siwon told the driver his address but Yoona has other plans so when Siwon passed out, she instructed the cab driver to go instead to the nearest hotel. Yoona seems to have selfish plans.